Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My boyfriend cheats, physically and emotionally abuses me, does drugs, and drinks n drives with kids in the car. Will he change when our baby is born?

Posted by ladybug2203 
http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1073537-abusive-boyfriend-so-torn-sad.html
Answer to question; hell no.

Will moo to be leave; hell no.

Will the child pay the price; hell yes.

If she even has to ask...you know she's an idiot.
This particular story may be old, but it seems like variations of it pop up time and time again. A pregnant woman will ask for advice concerning an absolute loser of a boyfriend, and when people suggest ending it plus abortion/adoption, she'll defensively claim he has good qualities - even though it is based entirely on her description that people are giving the advice. I wonder why they even bother to ask when they don't really want advice; they can't possibly expect people to validate their views.

And of course they are always pregnant, it seems. Because of course they can't be stupid without dragging someone else into it.
I was in an emotionally abusive relationship that I still have ptsd from.

So on facebook i joined a support group for people who are in and got out of emotionally abusive relationships. Go figure most of them are moos who thought he'd change when loaf came along.

Argh the stupid hurts
yurble
This particular story may be old, but it seems like variations of it pop up time and time again. A pregnant woman will ask for advice concerning an absolute loser of a boyfriend, and when people suggest ending it plus abortion/adoption, she'll defensively claim he has good qualities - even though it is based entirely on her description that people are giving the advice. I wonder why they even bother to ask when they don't really want advice; they can't possibly expect people to validate their views.

And of course they are always pregnant, it seems. Because of course they can't be stupid without dragging someone else into it.

It seems to me that most people asking for advice do so to vent (be heard) about their issues, but do not actually want to do anything even slightly difficult to change their situation.
This ninny has been with the guy for FOUR YEARS. And she had a previous miscarriage and she didn't get out?

And he's been abusive the whole time?

You definitely can't fix stupid.
Wondering what would have happened if instead of encouraging her to leave the advice giver would have told her to stay since she seems to enjoy the drama and obviously the man must have some good qualities not included in her story else why would she stay. Perhaps encourage her to also cheat since she is okay with him doing so and it is clear he isn't going to stop.
“Ravi makes me incredibly happy. And Ryan puts me through so much drama. So I guess I just have to decide which of those is more important to me.”

- Kelly Kapoor from The Office
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login