Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Client told me about his free range toadler WARNING ANIMAL CRUELTY

Posted by ladybug2203 
Client told me about his free range toadler WARNING ANIMAL CRUELTY
July 18, 2018
His daughter is in college now but told me a story of when she was a toadler.

They got her an orange kitten. When she was two she asked her grandmother if kittys can swim and she laughed and said "i don't know about that dear" but they werent watching her and hours later found the tiny kitten floating dead in the pool. The toadler stuck it in the pool walked away. Toadler kept asking where her kitty was and they told her "he went on a walk" and what made me even madder is they went out and got her another orange kitten as a replacememnt so she would never know that she killed him.

Because it was a client I tried my hardest to grit my teeth and keep my mouth shut, but he mustve noticed a look on my face (really i was trying not to cry!) and said "she was only 2!" i just nodded my head and said "yeah"

But they leave a 2 year old unsupervised with a tiny kitten, she kills it then they go out and get her a replacement?!

Fucking breeders. I was furious but had to grit my teeth it was really hard i love animals so much and have an orange cat myself sad smiley

They get a 2nd one, toadler notices its different and they just said "he grew up some." This cat wasnt as amiciable to toadlers. They had the genious idea if keeping the window open while hes in toadlers lap in the car, he jumped out the window and they never saw it again.

Normally id be angry about the 2nd part but i thought "smart kitty." i know its naive thinking but i hope someone found him and he had a good home, or he had good outdoor survival skills and led a good life outside.

I fucking hate how little regard breeders have for animals. If i were giving away or selling animals id never give an animal to a home with kids younger than 12, period!

Fucking breeders
Oh, I see. Because a toadler did it, it's perfectly fine? He should subject another helpless kitten to this kid, using twisted logic? She kills the poor kitten, and then...what? Idiot BREEDER Duh rewards her with another kitten so she doesn't have to deal with the fact that she killed it?

I think that breeders with young brats should be banned from having small pets in their care. Usually, breeders treat animals like playthings for their brats, and the poor animal is tortured, abused, and eventually killed or rehomed.
Like i said, normally id be upset at a cat jumping out the window of a moving car but i was actually happy for the 2nd cat that did that. Poor thing had a better chance living outside then it did with these people.
Re: Client told me about his free range toadler WARNING ANIMAL CRUELTY
July 19, 2018
poor little kitten. horrible way to go

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
yeah, I just cringe when I see the "glowing photos" of another breeder brain and his toadlers adopting a small dog or any cat from the shelter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login