Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3 year old dies in daycare bus

Posted by cfdavep 
3 year old dies in daycare bus
July 22, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-old-dies-spending-3-5-hours-scorching-110303886--abc-news-topstories.html

Duh went to pick him up and he was listed as taken off the bus, but was found dead. The commenters are all screaming that they need better daycare and better employees after admitting that they have to work 2-3 McJobs just to support their sprogs. One of the commenters mentioned that when you can't afford kids you run into "ghetto daycare" and the kid pays. The person got tonnes of thumbs down for daring to point out the realities of poverty, but breeders want high end daycare while both breeders are out flipping burgers just to keep a roof over their heads, screaming we need this for a better life for our kiiizzzzzz.

It is obvious they want the taxpayers to help out with their "optimism fantasies" for "da fooooture"
Re: 3 year old dies in daycare bus
July 22, 2018
Could have sworn we saw the same thing last summer. You can be sure that when the person responsible is not the breeder, they have never "suffered enough." Manslaughter only counts if it isn't your own sprog.

Given the very high personal risks if you make a mistake, and the very low income, I cannot imagine why anyone with other opportunities would choose to be a sprog-minder. There is no way these jobs are staffed with the best people for the job. There may be a few people who really care and are good at what they do, and can afford the opportunity cost of working a low-wage job, but I doubt they represent the average kid-wrangler.
July 22, 2018
I was meaning to share this a few days ago too!

I think this is the first time I've seen someone other than a parent who is responsible for a hot car PNA, so it raises a bunch of questions. Usually, the parent's motive is they don't want the kid anymore, but when the responsible party is someone who was paid to mind the child, was it a genuine accident?

I can't imagine the kid was left in the bus on purpose by daycare staff. I can't see the videos, so I don't know what kind of a bus we're talking about (like a normal school bus or more like one of those mini shuttle buses). It's possible the kid could have been a moron and decided to hide under a seat or something and no one saw him and then he roasted in the bus, but then why wasn't the staff doing role call and making sure all the kids were accounted for? Or like you guys said, it could be that they just plain weren't paid enough to give that many fucks.

In any case, I'm sure someone's gonna get charged with manslaughter because you can only get away with a hot car murder if the kid was yours.
July 23, 2018
Many many years ago, I was employed at 'before and after school' childcare and also helped a pre-school daycare with emergency staffing.

I would say that half of my efforts went to doing head counts and preventing the kids from maiming/killing themselves or other kids.
July 24, 2018
I once heard about a foster care family who forgot a loaf in a car and it baked.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 24, 2018
Cambion
In any case, I'm sure someone's gonna get charged with manslaughter because you can only get away with a hot car murder if the kid was yours.

Exactly. All moral outrage is saved for charging "those people" with murder because accidents are only acceptable if you're the parent. Parents are the only ones on the planet who never intentionally do anything wrong and are above the law.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login