Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If i marry a sex offender and i get pregnant can we keep our babies?

Posted by ladybug2203 
Mind u this gem of a guy raped a 13 year old

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/if-i-marry-a-sex-offender-can-we-get-pregnant-and--865191.html
Just shoot both of them in the head right now and put us out of their misery.
ladybug where do you find these winners?

Sure honey, help him grow a new victim within the family since he's legally mandated to stay away from children.

Why doesn't it hurt to be stupid?
Let me guess, she thinks he'll shape up and become a fine, upstanding man if he has one of his own?

This really doesn't sound like a case of a couple of horny teens having sex and the girl's parents being pissed and causing the boy to become a sex offender. Sounds like he committed the rape when he was an adult. I'm sure there's nothing that says he can't get someone pregnant, but with the sex offender status, how exactly would he be able to legally play an active role in his kid's life? Odds are he has to stay a certain number of yards from schools, daycares, playgrounds, and anywhere else where kids might be, so that means he could never go to the park with his child, go to school events like plays or to parent-teacher conferences, or the kid's graduation. He might not even be able to be around his own kid or live in the same house (he may not even be able to legally do video chat if physical distance had to be a thing) and I doubt he'd get legal permission to do so.

I'd love to know what would prompt a woman to consider marrying and reproducing with someone who was convicted of sexually assaulting a child. If it was a false allegation from a jilted ex, I would understand going easy on him, but that isn't the case at all. Must be she thinks that he'd never hurt his own flesh and blood, even though that's precisely what most child rapists do.

bell_flower
Why doesn't it hurt to be stupid?

The funny part is that even if it did, the people who are most affected by it would be too stupid to make the connection between the cause and the effect.
I wonder if they have a 5 year old yet because you know she married him and popped one out. Wouldn't surprise me if she was inpignated when she wrote to the attorneys. If so, just 8 more years before she finds out if he is willing to rape his own kid. And to think, it could easily have been avoided, at least she knew (somehow) he was convicted of raping at 13 year old.

You know how some people choose to dislike people for their political beliefs? skin color? religion?
I choose to dislike stupid people, regardless of their political beliefs, skin color or religion. I'm not talking low IQ here (which is only one way to measure a very limited perception of intelligence), I'm talking stupid people. Plenty of higher IQ people are stupid. Anyone with a minimum degree of literacy can do a search on "cost of daycare" or "cost of raising one kid" in this day or age, or can ask someone else to do it for them. But plenty of people are too stupid to do so, given the overwhelming evidence of parental whining over the cost of everything.

People choose to let others do their thinking for them and do something because everyone else is doing it = stupid.
People who let others do all the work then get upset that they don't get credit for "helping" = stupid.
People who don't want kids yet leave birth control up to a significant other who wants kids = stupid.
If they then whine about it = double stupid.
People who knowingly date sex offenders = stupid.
People who have kids then whine about the expenses/time investment = stupid.
She's probably not much better than he is, so she's decided to sprog with him, rather than try to find someone 'out of her league'. He's looking for a stupid woman who won't care about his sex abusing past, and she's looking for a sperm donor - anyone will do. I feel sorry for the sprog, because he or she won't stand a chance with a stupid mother and a predatory father.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login