Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

10 year old and 7 year old plan a beach trip, steal a Lexus and drive 37 miles

Posted by bell_flower 
The car belonged to their foster parents.

Story here

Don't you just want to adopt a dozen?
Why didn't the foster parents tell the police to keep the brats?
That's certainly what I would do.

In a world where everyone wants to bake their own, I have a grudging sort of respect for someone who is trying to pick up the slack for monstrous humans who shit out kids like Pez dispensers, only to be unfit parents. I think they are idiots, but they are trying to address society's ills and certainly are more alturistic than parunts who only give a shit about their own DNA.

But it certainly seems like a fruitless endeavor. Two kids who are doing this kind of behavior at this age are probably lost causes. These two need a serious ass whipping, but who knows, foster parents are probably not allowed to actually discipline kids. Many of them are in it for the money or because they are pervs.

I do know someone who was a foster parent. She was a teacher, never married. She had a kid for a while. She said that even at age 8, he was street savvy, extremely manipulative and too much for her to handle. She gave him back and never did it again.
I love how they put a positive spin on this fiasco, by saying the loaves were wearing their seatbelts and had the seats adjusted properly. This could have turned out deadly. They are just fuckin' lucky to be alive, and fuckin' lucky they didn't kill anyone. There is nothing good about what these kids did.
WARNING ANIMAL CRUELTY MENTIONED IN THIS POST

mumofsixbirds
I love how they put a positive spin on this fiasco, by saying the loaves were wearing their seatbelts and had the seats adjusted properly. This could have turned out deadly. They are just fuckin' lucky to be alive, and fuckin' lucky they didn't kill anyone. There is nothing good about what these kids did.

Because everything kyds do is adorable! Two kyds steal their foster parents' car to drive to the beach? Amazing! A 7 year old in Australia breaks into a zoo and feeds endangered turtles to an alligator? Fascinating! A toddler flushes a 7 week old puppy down the toilet? Hilarious! /sarcasm

FUCK breeders and the shitty morons they inflict on the world! censored bar
Hey, at least those kids showed some initiative and figured out how to drive. That puts them ahead of the 20 something snowflakes who can't manage to get a driver's license.
JoJo
Hey, at least those kids showed some initiative and figured out how to drive. That puts them ahead of the 20 something snowflakes who can't manage to get a driver's license.

I'm 32 and I refuse to drive, on the basis that my road rage is bad enough when I'm a passenger. I often joke that if I did learn to drive, I'd get done for vehicular manslaughter the same day I got my license.
I'm 49 and I'm just now learning how to drive. I never needed to know how in the city, because buses were so close to me all the time. Now that my husband and I are in the country, it's necessary. I couldn't afford to drive and maintain a car before I got married, so I never thought much of it.
JoJo

Weenies compare to this sprog http://mynorthwest.com/500049/colton-harris-moore-longform-interview/?

I don't have a driver's license yet because I live in the city. I can walk everywhere. smile rolling left right
that happened here on the Island a month or so back. It is posted earlier. This bitch killed her brother and several other people. she ultimately pled guilty and is being sent to bimbo hall. but trying to point out she was being responsible because one of the other asshole kids was 'out of it'. take them out and shoot them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login