Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awwwtism kid booted from plane

Posted by cfdavep 
Awwwtism kid booted from plane
July 26, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/traumatic-mom-slams-airline-kicking-teen-son-epilepsy-autism-off-flight-114425032.html
Moo raising hell
Re: Awwwtism kid booted from plane
July 26, 2018
Ugh, that video... Who would like to listen to this for 7 hours?
July 26, 2018
What about the other paying customers, who are forced to put up with this BS on the plane? I guess they don't count, according to moo. I'm sorry, but the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few.
July 26, 2018
Here's another Moo who wanted a free first class meal because her 15 year old autard was hungry. (And whose fault is that? I'm not even sure this brat is autistic. I wanted to smack her just watching this video.) The captain made an emergency landing and the brat and her family were booted off the plane.

Here's a video that started off great with a woman complaining about brats on planes, but descended rapidly into Breeder-Pleasing because yanno it's so haaaaaaaaaaaaaard for parunts. There's even a company that pairs people with single parunts who are traveling with kyds.

99% of these trips with kyds are totally unnecessary. Fuck these entitled First World Breeders and their badly behaved spawn.
July 27, 2018
It's nice there's finally starting to be some push back against this unruly behavior that would have gotten an adult booted immediately.
July 28, 2018
Really? What in the hell could possibly be wrong with a moo who expects her child with tons of disabilities to continue flying on yet another plane after 14 hours of flying? How about having a layover of a day or longer and letting the poor kid(s) relax and decompress. Expecting a child with all these issues to endure this is child abuse. Fourteen plus hours of flying is torture for fully functioning adults.

The medical staff with the airline probably recognized how dumb this scenario was and wouldn't give a freebie seat. There is no such thing as freebie seats on public planes!
July 30, 2018
Do you think some of these breeders are deliberately putting their meltdown children into situations like this in the hopes that the kid will pitch a bad enough fit that the airline will give them some sort of freebie? Free upgrade, free food, whatever they can wrangle out of the crew so that they (and the rest of the passengers) don't have to listen to hours of screaming?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login