Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Free ass whoopins

Posted by cfdavep 
Free ass whoopins
July 30, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-offers-free-whoopins-kids-13-course-181637814.html

Sitting outside with a paddle
Re: Free ass whoopins
July 30, 2018
The only thing I'd do differently is I'd charge the parents for taking over discipline where they are too lax. I don't agree with all-out abuse, but I think some kids would do good with an ass-whooping. Maybe there'd be less crime because of that.
July 31, 2018
In the article, the man offering the free ass-whoopin's says something that I think is so wise - that children need to have a little fear of their parents. If more children were afraid of pushing Mom and Dad too far over the edge, we wouldn't have the public behavior from kids that we have today.
August 02, 2018
skyeyes
In the article, the man offering the free ass-whoopin's says something that I think is so wise - that children need to have a little fear of their parents. If more children were afraid of pushing Mom and Dad too far over the edge, we wouldn't have the public behavior from kids that we have today.

That's a good point, especially since kids having no fear of parents usually also means they have no fear of authority in general. Parents are the very first authority figures in their kids' lives, and while I don't think they should be terrified of them, they should have some level of fear instilled in them so they know that they'll get punished when they fuck up. Kids are morons, but they're not so brain dead that they can't take a second and go, "Is this shit I'm about to do worth the beating I'll get later?"

...behavior problems arise when parents allow children too much freedom, including excessive video game use, and view them as “friends.”

Spot on, dude. The current generation of parents keeps on doing this shit where they think everything about how their parents raised them was wrong, what with all their boundaries and spankings and what-not. So parents now are making up for it by doing the exact opposite: being their kids' BFFs and letting them do whatever the hell they want. Why? Because that's what these parents wanted out of their own childhoods and they still resent their parents for enforcing rules. Because that's a healthy attitude to have.

According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, while discipline is a “vital part of good parenting,” physical punishment should be avoided. Per the website, “That only teaches aggressive behavior and becomes ineffective if used often.

While this part sort of smells a little like gentle discipline horse shit, the bold part is the important part. If you just beat your kid at every possible moment, it's gonna fuck them up. Animals that are kicked around constantly often become very aggressive, so it's no surprise that the same could happen with a kid. But smacking them around a little when they misbehave will make a fast, effective point. People seem to think there are only two extremes - no punishment and straight-up beating to a pulp - and no middle ground.

But honestly, good on this guy. There are a lot of kids who need their asses beaten and their parents are too pussified to do it themselves. I realize he's joking (probably), but imagine all the crime, shootings, murders, rapes, and robberies that could be prevented if more parents just introduced a paddle to their brats' asses now and then.
August 03, 2018
I was spanked as a child, and I have no lasting harm. I did a lot of things wrong, and deserved what I got. My parents never beat me, 2 or 3 quick swats was enough to correct the problem. It made me a respectable member of society, knowing the consequences for bad actions.

Yet, everyone and their brother insists nowadays, from scientists to mombie bloggers. That little precious can have his IQ lowered to emotional problems in later life. I was like seriously, the way they make it sound it's like the worst corporeal punishment. People don't seem to realize the differance between my generation and the next.

Even a friend of mine, she let her oldest and youngest son get away with everything. She never instilled any kind of harder discipline for infractions. Her oldest is a felon who started stealing from her purse as a teen. All to punish her for not giving him her cell phone when he wanted it. She used to laugh it off when she told me these things.

And the youngest, is even worse, now he's into the gang thug culture. Has some of the most random awful tantrums, has even been to prison for putting his mom in the hospital. He's almost 16 and I've known the kid since he was 3. His mom, never enforced a lot of stuff because he was considered "the baby" and mentally disabled. I'm no doctor, but that kid seems too manipulating and calculating. He knows what he does wrong, he just likes getting away with it and knows he can because his mom is on disability. My friend still wonders why 2 out of 3 kids have turned out so bad, and blames genetics.

And she wonders why I don't want children, simply because it's too much of a crap shoot. I like my life the way it is, uncomplicated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login