Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo jumps out of moovan

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo jumps out of moovan
August 01, 2018
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/31/california-mom-20-dies-after-jumping-out-moving-minivan.html

Another article suggested this was a My Feelings challenge, but now it may be a suicide due to the van doing 40mph after looking at her life choices.
Re: Moo jumps out of moovan
August 01, 2018
She was "out" at 1:30 in the morning on a Monday night because she wanted to be a typical 20 year old. Pregnant at 15 and two kids at 20. Either suicide or terrible judgement.
August 01, 2018
Maybe she was doing the Kiki Challenge like this future cancer curer attempted?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/iowa-teen-hospitalized-with-fractured-skull-after-attempting-viral-kiki-challenge/ar-BBLkDDf?li=BBnb4R7
August 02, 2018
challenge, or whatever. bad choices

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 06, 2018
I feel like there is a built-in kill switch that we are flipping the higher the population gets. I mean, if you think eating tide pods/Kiki-ing/throwing boiling water on yourself is a good idea, I think Mother Nature doesn't favor you and is doing what is best for the rest of her children. Hence, they're all dying so that we may live and we will have a good corn harvest this year. devil smoking

BTW: the boiling water is in reference to the Hot Water Challenge. Look that shit up and lose hope at your leisure. (Or gain it as is your wont) drinking coffee
August 07, 2018
Pro tip: just because an internet “celebrity” does something stupid, doesn’t mean it’s a good ideasign 'I'm with stupid'
August 07, 2018
catharsist
I feel like there is a built-in kill switch that we are flipping the higher the population gets.

I think it's just that dumb people are reproducing (and we have a LOT of dumb people), so when the only upbringing a kid knows is being stupid as hell, they're going to not only continue the cycle of stupidity, they're going to be vastly dumber than their parents because kids are stupid by default without help from stupid parents.

The end result is a whole bunch of brain-dead kids who think that eating laundry detergent, snorting condoms, and leaping out of moving cars are fun things to do. I think this is like the surviving horrible diseases of modern times. Instead of kids living through measles and pertussis, they need to live through malignant stupidity brought on by their parents and peers. I'd like to say only the strongest will survive, but odds are the dumbest of the dumb will be the ones to walk away unscathed to provide us with another generation of humans who need to be instructed to breathe in just such a way that doesn't trigger them or assume their gender.
August 07, 2018
catharsist

BTW: the boiling water is in reference to the Hot Water Challenge. Look that shit up and lose hope at your leisure. (Or gain it as is your wont) drinking coffee

I just looked this up. So, pouring boiling hot water on yourself or some innocent victim is the latest craze. And they think the next generation is going to kure kanser. They're barely able to keep themselves from committing suicide or seriously harming someone else.
August 27, 2018
catharsist
Hence, they're all dying so that we may live and we will have a good corn harvest this year. devil smoking

“Used to be a saying about ‘Lottery in June, corn be heavy soon.’”
—Old Man Warner, “The Lottery”

But unlike in the story, they’re doing stupid shit to sacrifice themselves.
August 27, 2018
I would guess they are only pouring boiling hot water on their peer group. Pour water and ruin someone's skin or put them in the hospital for months on end and the prankster brats just might find themselves six feet under or at least in prison.
This is so dumb I'm without words. We are going to have to come up 500 more variations of the adjective stupid for this new generation.
September 07, 2018
freya
She was "out" at 1:30 in the morning on a Monday night because she wanted to be a typical 20 year old. Pregnant at 15 and two kids at 20. Either suicide or terrible judgement.

The link says there were two other people in the car with her when this happened, PLUS the driver, ROFL.

I'm guessing this is Darwinism. I LOL'd at the part where it said "the driver stopped shortly after this happened so the other two passengers could flee"

I don't mean to sound harsh but, these kids might be better up in foster care.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login