Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo sues Canada Dry

Posted by cfuter 
Moo sues Canada Dry
August 01, 2018
Heard this yesterday on the radio, they even said, "she's a single mom, so these days that supposed to mean more!"

If you're this fucking stupid, give your kyds up for adoption please

http://fortune.com/2018/07/31/canada-dry-ginger-lawsuit/
Re: Moo sues Canada Dry
August 01, 2018
LOL. She was HURT economically because Ginger Ale doesn't have enough ginger in it? This is so gonna get laughed out of court.
August 01, 2018
totally, the ingredients are on the bottle. Orange and strawberry and grape pop doesnt have all those in it either, stupid!
August 01, 2018
The label isn't lying. The drink is made with real ginger - it's just the amount of ginger in the soda compared to the amounts of all the other ingredients is very negligible. But there is some ginger in it and it's not false advertising because one consumer has no sense of reading comprehension. If Moo wants to give her kids something gingery when they have upset stomachs, give them ginger tea instead. I guarantee she was just shopping around for a way to try and make money off a big company.

Yeah, you have to find something more legit than "there's not enough ginger in this ginger ale!" It's like bitching about canned cappuccino mix not having enough coffee in it. That stuff is mostly sugar and milk powder and the almost non-existent coffee taste is precisely why people buy it! People don't buy ginger ale for the ginger, they buy it because it's a fizzy drink.
August 01, 2018
Right, it has "natural flavorings" so that's the ginger.

All those shampoos and conditioners say 'with aloe!" or "with natural ____________ oil" you read the label, it's almost the last ingredient.
August 01, 2018
Cambion
It's like bitching about canned cappuccino mix not having enough coffee in it.

There's such a thing??
August 01, 2018
Sure, all those maxwell house Continental coffees for 'those special moments'.
August 02, 2018
As a devoted label reader, this is absolutely hilarious! Too lazy to make sure there is enough ginger in the product but not too lazy to sue. Employers, beware.
August 02, 2018
cfuter

Ewwww....just ewwww.

I guess a small Krups cappuccino/espresso machine and a can of Illy is too much to ask of some people...
August 05, 2018
I keep reading the topic as a moo suing the country Canada, dry.
August 05, 2018
the noodler
I keep reading the topic as a moo suing the country Canada, dry.

The comma

Peace
cfuter

Ewwww....just ewwww.

I guess a small Krups cappuccino/espresso machine and a can of Illy is too much to ask of some people...

Illy coffee is FANTASTIC! That is all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login