Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A rare rave

Posted by quiltergirl 
A rare rave
August 07, 2018
So I am staying at a hotel for a work conference. The hotel is actually a massive resort that has many pools, a lazy river, etc. As you can image, there are also a lot of families here. Except for at the adult pool. Now, lots of hotels have adults only pools, but they never enforce that. Well, this place does. There is a gate that opens only with a hotel key. And they even have a security guard here to make sure that there are no kids here under 18. The pool is a quiet paradise. There even are servers that go around to give you water and take drink/food orders. I could live here.
Re: A rare rave
August 07, 2018
Hopefully, breeders won't scream and yell about 'discrimination' and have it opened to their brats. It's pretty typical for them to do this sort of thing.
August 07, 2018
Can you share the name of the place? Sounds like paradise. (maybe after you leave?)
August 07, 2018
I work in hotels and I shudder to even consider having a pool on our property. That sounds amazing to visit, but I would be unnerved at the safety issues if I actually worked there (I'm a Night Auditor and the thought of drunk guests darwinizing themselves on my watch while I'm ass deep in paperwork and not paying atttention would make me CRAZY).
August 07, 2018
the pool sounds wonderful!!
August 08, 2018
mumofsixbirds
Hopefully, breeders won't scream and yell about 'discrimination' and have it opened to their brats. It's pretty typical for them to do this sort of thing.

They have the run of the rest of the property's pools and lazy river.
August 08, 2018
quiltergirl
mumofsixbirds

They have the run of the rest of the property's pools and lazy river.

You know that's not enough for breeders. If there's anything that doesn't cater to them and their brood, they have a fit. You could have 999 restaurants that are family-friendly, but they'll freak out about the one that doesn't allow children.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 15, 2018
Where is this paradise???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login