Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brats and kittens WARNING: Animal cruelty

Posted by ladybug2203 
Brats and kittens WARNING: Animal cruelty
August 07, 2018
Had a few things broken in my apt so maintenance man came over. He saw my maine coon and said hes a cat lover, then he proceeds to tell me (with the proudest look on his face) how his crotch fruits took a very young kitten from its feral mothers mouth and brought it home, aand he stated bottle feeding it so the kitten had to be way to young to be away from its mom.

I can tell he expected me to gush but i said "thats just awful" and he smiles and says "well the kids saw it and just had to have it"

Breeders and their spawn should not be allowed near animals ever!

That poor momma cat and her kitten sad smiley
Re: Brats and kittens WARNING: Animal cruelty
August 07, 2018
That really is awful. I consider the way a person treats animals as a window into how they treat humans. As above so below. Therefore, I can surmise that they aren't just a dick, but thoroughly saturated in dicktastic dickery. I can't say that with the current ideological atmosphere that I'm entirely surprised. "I want mine and fuck your feels" is all the rage now, human OR animal. Or is there even a difference anymore? nihilism/over.
August 07, 2018
yes, our animal shelter often posts pics of the families that adopt animals. I just cringe when I see a group with kids younger than,say, six or 8. Especially when they adopt puppies or kittens instead of adult animals.Ick
August 08, 2018
reeniebessagain
yes, our animal shelter often posts pics of the families that adopt animals. I just cringe when I see a group with kids younger than,say, six or 8. Especially when they adopt puppies or kittens instead of adult animals.Ick

I had kittens at that age but i was not like todays kids, i was super gentle and always highly involves in their care
August 08, 2018
yes, my sisters and I had kitties from an early age also. We were properly terrorized by parents who taught us to be nice. Plus, we were three pretty mild mannered little girls. But we had a neighbor boy who was somewhere around 6 when he bragged about killing an Easter chick by cramming it's head into a soda bottle or something. That stuck in my head all these decades , and added to my distrust of small kids.
August 09, 2018
had a mama cat have kittens in my bed back when I was around 12 or so. woke up, said 'hello charlotte....'MEW, ... mew mew..'
my idiot moo would not believe me when I said mama cat had problem with milk and one died. I have no idea why that cunt chose to disbelieve me at times. that got the fuckers attention. little elisa was bottle fed from that point on.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 09, 2018
Stupid parents who want to be BFFs with their brats don't stop and consider anything except for, "Does Jr. love me or hate me today?" and "How can I make my kid love me, I'll do anythingggg...."

Obviously this person didn't care about the health or welfare of that poor kitten. His sprog just HAD to have it, and that trumped the animal's rights to be left alone until it was old enough to be taken away from its mother. Yeah, that's teaching the brat a ton of empathy and compassion right there.
November 17, 2018
Its horrible, how freaking brats abuse animals and treat them as if they are cheap toys.
Every time I hear such a story of some asshole kyd harming an animal, or even killing it, it fills me with rage against this messed up humankind.
And these damned breederbrains nowadays fail to teach their rotten spawn to respect nature, and allow these maggots to grow into sick assholes who wont have a problem causing harm as adults either!

My neighbor's fucked up brats once threw the famblee's cat into the river near my house, which has steep walls at its sides, so the poor animal had no way to climb up. Someone luckily rescued it, and when I heard about what had happened, I confronted the neighbor and all I got for an answer was "Oh well, kydzz will be kydzzz, ya knouuuu." WTF, man! I sure gave him a piece of my mind, but I doubt it reached his nonexistent brains. Guess the tiny functioning brain cells went out along with the jizz making these two disguting sperm'n'egg omlettes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login