Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fetus on a plane

Posted by cfdavep 
Fetus on a plane
August 08, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9eab743e-17d6-3945-b456-005e0d7830db/ss_dead-fetus-found-on-plane-was.html

The pro-liars are out in full force with this one. I guess the fetus clogged the toilet and a search was on for the person who crapped it out. It was a teen and people are hollaring about how she could've left it behind. They seem to be saying that she should've been estatic about the unwanted "birth" in the airplane bathroom.
Re: Fetus on a plane
August 08, 2018
I feel like shit like this violates her rights. She doesn't have to have her health information put out there like that and I'm happy that the comments are actually pretty square on the side of being compassionate. The pro-liars are getting slapped in there! It's great. One person said "a miscarriage is an abortion from God". That's my favorite line! ROFL! bouncing and laughing
August 08, 2018
The media is now reporting the word "newborn" instead of fetus
August 08, 2018
catharsist
One person said "a miscarriage is an abortion from God". That's my favorite line! ROFL! bouncing and laughing

Oh, I love that, too!

cfdavep
The media is now reporting the word "newborn" instead of fetus

Because of course they are. Heaven forbid we use accurate medical terminology to describe something. People might get the impression that it wasn't a baby.
August 08, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mother-dead-fetus-found-american-143326928.html

The news is now reporting that the fetus was six months and that police think the teen went to the islands to abort, but the abortion was botched and the remains came out in the airplane toilet. The pro-liars went rabid and want her name and address published for their usual need for punishment along with their ideas that her actions traumatized the cleaning staff.
August 08, 2018
The cleaning part is gross, so I feel for the janitorial staff. People need to get over it, it is a miscarriage. I doubt anyone who passes a foot long anything out of their body feels like telling it on the mountain and announcing it to staff afterwards as their top priority. She had no idea that was going to happen when she went to the bathroom. I've yet to hear a woman say "I'm going to have a miscarriage now so I better call for medical attention rather than just going to the bathroom." A woman finds out when she is in the bathroom that she is miscarrying. She is probably suffering physically and I doubt she was functioning well. That doesn't mean she purposely evaded anyone or anything. It isn't as if she committed a crime then evaded justice. Her sister knew she wasn't feeling well and was there in case she needed to obtain medical attention, big deal. Proves nothing. It is no different than a friend waiting for another friend who drank too much and is puking in the bathroom. Nothing criminal in that either.

And miscarriages can happen at any time, even past 3 mos. If it was a botched abortion then that is the woman's business only. And really, the authorities are examining the fetus...what on earth for? The idiot pro-liars want her name published because she clogged a potty. What crime is that exactly? Do I need to start reporting it as a criminal offense when I clog my potty at home? Or perhaps only if I clog a public bathroom whilst on my period? And what about those gray areas, where I'm at work? Sounds like a witch hunt to me.

Next thing you know, some bozo will invent sensors that go on toilets that send out alerts if something "suspicious" should occur in the potty. Chances are I'll set those things off every month that I happen to be in a public bathroom and the first time I'm questioned I will sue for violating my privacy.
August 08, 2018
freya
It isn't as if she committed a crime then evaded justice.

Exactly. Miscarriage isn't a crime, and neither is abortion. Anti-choicers who want to crucify women for refusing to be incubators may want to treat every clump loss like a murder, but that doesn't make it such.
August 09, 2018
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mother-dead-fetus-found-american-143326928.html

The news is now reporting that the fetus was six months and that police think the teen went to the islands to abort, but the abortion was botched and the remains came out in the airplane toilet. The pro-liars went rabid and want her name and address published for their usual need for punishment along with their ideas that her actions traumatized the cleaning staff.

I'm surprised that she couldn't get an abortion in NYC. Why wait until the last minute and attempt this in Jamaica?

This is why it's best to try to take care of things privately in your own home, away from pro-liar eyes.

Or go deep into the woods at night, dig a deep hole, do your business there and cover it up where it won't ever be found.
August 09, 2018
If she and her sister flew to Jamacia she may have been from a well-to-do NYC family and went there under the guise of a vacation without pro-liar rich family members finding out, although they probably know now. She may have been worried about written out a will or something.
August 09, 2018
cfdavep
If she and her sister flew to Jamacia she may have been from a well-to-do NYC family and went there under the guise of a vacation without pro-liar rich family members finding out, although they probably know now. She may have been worried about written out a will or something.

Could be...but I'm thinking....Jamica......what's the quality of medicine there? What are their hospitals like? Hmmmm........

I'm also thinking that a rich NYer family would have it done in NYC, in a private hospital with a private physician attending to the doctor. There are consierge doctors here, where you pay the doctor a membership or retainer fee every year for the privilege of not having to associate with the common plebs ( friendly wave ) and get the doctor doing home visits and discrete medicine.

If it was done in Jamaica then the family probably had relatives there and they had things taken care of under the guise of "visiting family."
August 09, 2018
freya
The cleaning part is gross,
Next thing you know, some bozo will invent sensors that go on toilets that send out alerts if something "suspicious" should occur in the potty. Chances are I'll set those things off every month that I happen to be in a public bathroom and the first time I'm questioned I will sue for violating my privacy.

Boeing is thinking ahead, they just came out with a self cleaning airline bathroom. Too bad this happened on an Airbus.
August 09, 2018
Peace
I'm surprised that she couldn't get an abortion in NYC. Why wait until the last minute and attempt this in Jamaica?

She probably denied the possibility of being pregnant until she couldn't hide her belly, and by that point, it was too late to abort in the US unless there was something severely wrong with the fetus. Also, if it was a hack job abortion that failed, why wouldn't they try to take her to a hospital afterward, you know, to finish the job? Performing an abortion at the end of the second trimester isn't without risks and if whoever did it (assuming this is the case) fucked it up, there's a chance the girl could have suffered medical complications from it, not the least of which could be heavy bleeding or a perforated uterus or sepsis. They just decided to go home?

Article
The foot-long fetus was between three to six months along, sources said.

Uhhh, there is a large difference in size between three and six months' gestation, and 12 inches long is awfully big for a first trimester clump. If whoever came up with that estimate is a medical professional, I hope they got fired.

I don't get the need for the witch hunt. How would identifying the mother be of any use at all other than to give the pro-liars something to froth over? Whether a late term abortion or accidental miscarriage, passing a clump in a toilet isn't a crime. I can only imagine that medical examiners are trying to find out if it possibly came out alive and then died, or if it was dead when it came out, in which case the girl could possibly get charged with something if she gave birth to a live, viable fetus and allowed it to die and/or killed it. For all the pro-liars know, she might have wanted the kid, but couldn't afford to have it at her age. Her parents could have pressured her into it too. Even if it was unwanted, miscarrying is no picnic and I think this girl has been through enough without people trying to find out who she is so they can harass her.
August 14, 2018
freya
And miscarriages can happen at any time, even past 3 mos. If it was a botched abortion then that is the woman's business only. And really, the authorities are examining the fetus...what on earth for? The idiot pro-liars want her name published because she clogged a potty.

It would have been a crime if the fetus was breathing when it came out. There are stories about surviving 6-month-old fetuses becoming children but not without a lot of medical care. Even if the brat didn't have a chance to survive, if it breathed in one time it would still be murder.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login