Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Overheard: Mamma Bear Gone Rabid

Posted by freya 
Overheard: Mamma Bear Gone Rabid
August 14, 2018
This is rather old but especially outrageous. It includes a sighting of our favorite feral beast, the mama bear!

http://www.jenbutneverjenn.com/2011/02/overheard-momma-bear-gone-rabid.html
Re: Overheard: Mamma Bear Gone Rabid
August 15, 2018
Holy crap, that moo is insane. Somebody should have made sure she was even stable enough to care for that kid. She's going to do that to the wrong person on a bad day and I'd hate to be a witness to it.
August 16, 2018
mumofsixbirds
Holy crap, that moo is insane. Somebody should have made sure she was even stable enough to care for that kid. She's going to do that to the wrong person on a bad day and I'd hate to be a witness to it.

I'll sacrifice myself and witness it for you. A good smackdown is always pop-corn worthy. eating popcorn
August 16, 2018
appears to have been removed

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 16, 2018
Wow, what a nutcase. Usually those mama bear claws come out with provocation of some kind, but this woman just lost it on a total stranger for no real reason at all. I'm guessing she's probably a first-time mother and is insanely proud of her "achievement," but she was also probably batshit crazy pre-breeding, which is why she's much crazier post-breeding. I sure don't envy that child's teachers in a few years when Moo storms in every single day to scream at them for some imagined slight against her kid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login