Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cellphone addicted breeders create little floaters

Posted by yurble 
Cellphone addicted breeders create little floaters
August 16, 2018
The latest in little sizzlers is floaters. First there was the warning by the Irish government to watch your kids at the beach, now Germany has blamed a spate of child drownings on cellphone use.

“Too few parents and grandparents are heeding the advice: when your children and grandchildren are in the water, put your smartphone away,” Achim Wiese, the DLRG’s spokesman, said.

“We’re experiencing on a daily basis that people treat swimming pools like a kindergarten and simply don’t pay attention,” added Peter Harzheim of the German federation of swimming pool supervisors

If you need to be told to watch your children, you probably shouldn't have them.
Re: Cellphone addicted breeders create little floaters
August 16, 2018
Not that I would want to go near a swimming cess pool but if I had this would be enough deterrent. No way do I want some "distracted' parent to see me in the pool and pull some "village responsibility" crap on me so that I end up in jail because parent ignores kid but has to blame someone.
August 16, 2018
Remember the breeders who fed their toddler to an alligator at Disney World and then blamed the company, in spite of the signage telling people not to swim in that water? Maybe they were hoping for a drowning and got the bonus gator.
August 17, 2018
"If you need to be told to watch your children, you probably shouldn't have them."

Love this!! Can I use for my siggy? Maybe it needs to be on bumper stickers and tee shirts too. LOL!!
August 17, 2018
starlady
"If you need to be told to watch your children, you probably shouldn't have them."

Love this!! Can I use for my siggy? Maybe it needs to be on bumper stickers and tee shirts too. LOL!!

Being inherently evil and selfish since I'm CF, I say: Sure!
August 18, 2018
In Tennessee they use taxpayer funding to put billboards up that say "It's hot - double check to make sure your baby is out of the car"

Personally, I've never left a cold drink in the car when it's 100 degrees - cause I know it gets hot!!!
August 18, 2018
Well, there has to be some excuse to cover up a PNA, I mean, there aren't many more places that have African Painted Dogs anymore!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login