Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tattle On Tax Cheating Breeders?

Posted by childfreeadvocate 
Tattle On Tax Cheating Breeders?
August 27, 2018
I've been on normal social media platforms for going on ten years now, and have about 5-10 breeders of super large families who have never worked a single day or earned a single dime in that entire span, from what I can tell.

One Single-Duh I know for a fact gets disability for "depression" after his baby's momma ran off and left him with the kid - his "job" (quotations emphasized) is to tell us how horrible his life is, sitting at home not working, in between "but my kid gives me the strength to endure the humiliation I receive from his friends and family, so I don't kill myself". Then his few friends (who are also gaming the system) come around to tell him how awesome it is he's raising his kid with taxpayer money, and no one has the right to tell him he should ever earn his own money.

Another woman I know has "Stay At Home Parent" in her job description (and has for 8 years...) despite her kids now being 14, 11 and 9. She'll make a post around 9 AM saying "just got back from dropping the kids off, so the day is half over....too bad I can't afford to hire a taxi and call it a day....at least I get to enjoy my fix hour break". And she's done those 4-5 times a year, every year I've known her.

Another single mom who's been complaining about having to track the Dad down for chlid support recently went on a trip to Malaysia....of all places. If you're receiving child tax credits, daycare reimbursements, and child support...how do you have money for a Malaysia vacation? Oh that's right...we're paying for it.

These are perfectly able bodied people my own age (35) who are openly bragging about using their kids, at least in part, to not left a finger for anyone but them and theirs, for the rest of their lives, or least the next 10-12-15 years. I can also think of more ridiculous examples.

I spent $40k on a college education to do what I love from home, during which time I worked 20-40 hours a week at a job I hated, also did a six month internship, and hadt o settle for jobs outside my field for close to ten years AFTER college, until I honed my craft and made all the right connections. Yet....one of my rewards for 15 straight years of hard work, is watching mooches and illiterate morons enjoy 20 years off so they can share pictures of their xerox copies in between complaining about them. It's asinine that the childfree are expected to pay their bills without so much as a 'thank you'.

I'm at the point where I've been screenshotting moos ands duhs when they complain about the sprogs they're living off of, and I've been thinking of sending them and writing my senators and congress people. Like emailing the vacation pics from the stay at home single mom who went to Malaysia a month after complaining she doesn't get enough handouts.. Why shouldn't I? if I have to pay ten thousand dollars in taxes on a $45k-50k income, so the moo or duh with 3 kids who makes the exact same as I do pays close to zero....shouldn't I use my voice too?

I realize my time would be better spend on my business, and fear I am sounding and acting like a tryrant. But I really thought, when I saw all these breeders spending all their free money on themselves 8-10 years ago, the ship would right itself in time. That they would only get away with it so long - but just the opposite has happened. Not only are they getting away with it - they're influencing younger generations to cash in their dreams, bone without caution, and use their dumplings as paychecks. I feel like if I don't start writing, the ten percent sales tax in my areas will go up another 1-2 cents in the next 5 years, again, and I'm tired of it.

Am I jerk...or justified?
Re: Tattle On Tax Cheating Breeders?
August 27, 2018
Do it!
August 27, 2018
If they are actually cheating on their taxes, and you have evidence, you can report it. Sometimes there's even a reward in it. However, it sounds like if they are cheating anything, it is the disability system. If you have evidence that the people are not disabled but are claiming disability, you can of course report it. However it is hard to disprove something like depression, but it's a lot easier to disprove claims of a physical ailment if you catch the person doing things they claim they can't do.

And of course you can advocate to change the system.
August 27, 2018
childfreeadvocate
I've been on normal social media platforms for going on ten years now, and have about 5-10 breeders of super large families who have never worked a single day or earned a single dime in that entire span, from what I can tell.

One Single-Duh I know for a fact gets disability for "depression" after his baby's momma ran off and left him with the kid - his "job" (quotations emphasized) is to tell us how horrible his life is, sitting at home not working, in between "but my kid gives me the strength to endure the humiliation I receive from his friends and family, so I don't kill myself". Then his few friends (who are also gaming the system) come around to tell him how awesome it is he's raising his kid with taxpayer money, and no one has the right to tell him he should ever earn his own money.

I haven't heard of getting disability for depression but from what I understand any kind of government money is difficult to receive and requires proof so I don't know much about this one without more context. With a high amount of people suffering from depression I can't imagine the taxpayers could foot such a bill.

childfreeadvocate
Another woman I know has "Stay At Home Parent" in her job description (and has for 8 years...) despite her kids now being 14, 11 and 9. She'll make a post around 9 AM saying "just got back from dropping the kids off, so the day is half over....too bad I can't afford to hire a taxi and call it a day....at least I get to enjoy my fix hour break". And she's done those 4-5 times a year, every year I've known her.

Not sure if this woman is single or not but it appears someone is paying her bills. At least in this case it doesn't sound like it is the government. My issue with this woman, or rather collective women/men in her situation is that it is likely precarious and based on the whims of a breadwinner. She is an adult (and especially since she has children) and should be capable of supporting anyone she brings to the planet without outside help unless she is unable to work.

childfreeadvocate
Another single mom who's been complaining about having to track the Dad down for chlid support recently went on a trip to Malaysia....of all places. If you're receiving child tax credits, daycare reimbursements, and child support...how do you have money for a Malaysia vacation? Oh that's right...we're paying for it.

I'd guess either a tax return or credit cards in this instance. Likely an example of a poor choice and bad judgment. Then again, maybe someone gifted it to her?

childfreeadvocate
These are perfectly able bodied people my own age (35) who are openly bragging about using their kids, at least in part, to not left a finger for anyone but them and theirs, for the rest of their lives, or least the next 10-12-15 years. I can also think of more ridiculous examples.

It seems to be in vogue to brag about being useless, getting freebies off the backs of others and getting sympathy and payments through GFM and other such tripe.

childfreeadvocate
I spent $40k on a college education to do what I love from home, during which time I worked 20-40 hours a week at a job I hated, also did a six month internship, and hadt o settle for jobs outside my field for close to ten years AFTER college, until I honed my craft and made all the right connections. Yet....one of my rewards for 15 straight years of hard work, is watching mooches and illiterate morons enjoy 20 years off so they can share pictures of their xerox copies in between complaining about them. It's asinine that the childfree are expected to pay their bills without so much as a 'thank you'.

I'm at the point where I've been screenshotting moos ands duhs when they complain about the sprogs they're living off of, and I've been thinking of sending them and writing my senators and congress people. Like emailing the vacation pics from the stay at home single mom who went to Malaysia a month after complaining she doesn't get enough handouts.. Why shouldn't I? if I have to pay ten thousand dollars in taxes on a $45k-50k income, so the moo or duh with 3 kids who makes the exact same as I do pays close to zero....shouldn't I use my voice too?

I realize my time would be better spend on my business, and fear I am sounding and acting like a tryrant. But I really thought, when I saw all these breeders spending all their free money on themselves 8-10 years ago, the ship would right itself in time. That they would only get away with it so long - but just the opposite has happened. Not only are they getting away with it - they're influencing younger generations to cash in their dreams, bone without caution, and use their dumplings as paychecks. I feel like if I don't start writing, the ten percent sales tax in my areas will go up another 1-2 cents in the next 5 years, again, and I'm tired of it.

Am I jerk...or justified?

I don't think you're a jerk. I do think it is possible that you are only hearing them glorify certain aspects of their lives while hiding the ugly ones. Similar to the FB phenomenon. I completely agree that influencing younger generations to be dependent on others is wrong.

I saw a video recently which talked about IQ and the fact that the military won't accept people with less than an IQ of 83. Apparently studies have shown that at a certain level (83?) people are incapable of keeping a job. And approximately 10% of the population meets this criteria and may not be employable. I don't know what the answer is for these people. Perhaps some of the people making these comments fit this IQ description?
August 27, 2018
I agree that if you know someone is committing a crime, you should report them. It benefits everyone, including those of us who legitimately need disability (or welfare or what have you).

As for depression being a disability, I don't know for sure. I do know that I've had severe depression since I was a child, but the judge declined to include my mental health in his assessment of my case. My lawyer started to argue it, but the judge indicated that my genetic disorder was enough and he was judging based on that, and even told me right then he'd be finding very strongly in my favor. So I think he figured the mental stuff was just time he didn't need to spend; he'd already decided based on all my other medical crap.

I do believe that some depression is severe enough to interfere with daily life and be disabling, at least to some degree. I DON'T buy that your wife leaving you with your own child would throw you into that severe a depression. There's a huge fucking difference between major depressive disorder and Having A Bad Time.
August 29, 2018
quiltergirl
Do it!

And be sure to pass the details to Bratfree!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 29, 2018
freya

I saw a video recently which talked about IQ and the fact that the military won't accept people with less than an IQ of 83. Apparently studies have shown that at a certain level (83?) people are incapable of keeping a job. And approximately 10% of the population meets this criteria and may not be employable. I don't know what the answer is for these people. Perhaps some of the people making these comments fit this IQ description?

IQ isn't really a good judge of smart vs stupid. Mine was tested for Mental Health Services purposes and I tested at 86. My doctor's eyebrows went up at that.

I use Linux, I know how to install the OS onto my hard drive off of either a thumb drive or a DVD. I've no problem maintaining a computer system in my bedroom, I function independently, and can read at college level. My 86 came from the fact I've some disabilities that dragged the score down. My doctor said my IQ sounded to be 120.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 02, 2018
craftyzits
freya

IQ isn't really a good judge of smart vs stupid. Mine was tested for Mental Health Services purposes and I tested at 86. My doctor's eyebrows went up at that.

I use Linux, I know how to install the OS onto my hard drive off of either a thumb drive or a DVD. I've no problem maintaining a computer system in my bedroom, I function independently, and can read at college level. My 86 came from the fact I've some disabilities that dragged the score down. My doctor said my IQ sounded to be 120.

To me personally, a person's worth is measured not by by their mental capacities, or physical capabilities, but by their desire and ability to help other people around them. And when I say other people, I mean non family members, or at least....people who were here before birthed them.

That's why, to me, a disabled person who uses their computer for good, regardless of whether they can or can't support themselves, is noble. And an able bodied person, who intentionally makes more xerox copies of themselves than they can afford, then says "I can't afford them, whoa is me" so they can get sympathy money, and eschew working a real job that benefits anyone but them and theirs, is the epitome of garbage.
September 02, 2018
kittehpeoples

As for depression being a disability, I don't know for sure. I do know that I've had severe depression since I was a child, but the judge declined to include my mental health in his assessment of my case. My lawyer started to argue it, but the judge indicated that my genetic disorder was enough and he was judging based on that, and even told me right then he'd be finding very strongly in my favor. So I think he figured the mental stuff was just time he didn't need to spend; he'd already decided based on all my other medical crap.

I do believe that some depression is severe enough to interfere with daily life and be disabling, at least to some degree. I DON'T buy that your wife leaving you with your own child would throw you into that severe a depression. There's a huge fucking difference between major depressive disorder and Having A Bad Time.

I had a rough adolescence and am sure I was technically depressed, and with good reason. But I discovered it was mostly in my head. I certainly didn't have it so bad I needed money to prevent me from flipping burgers for 40 hours and getting more depressed. And, if I had, I certainly would not have passed down my horrible genetics to an innocent bystander.

The guy I'm talking about is playing a role -he's turned this pity party into his FT job to insinuate he might hurt himself on social media and leave his kid fatherless, in a way that garners $$$ympathy, but doesn't get him thrown in a psych ward and put his kid in foster care. It's DISGUSTING. He says things like "everyone thinks I'm a lazy deadbeat, that I should just work harder and buck up and things will buck up, but they don't understand my disease." And instead of people saying "That's right!!!" they say "it's so sad we live in a world where people who have kid's are expected to support them".

The part that gets me the most is when some Sucker actually gives him money.....when that happens, the pity party stops for a whopping 1-5 days, depending on the size of the donation, then it's "the world is turning dark again, I can feel the crippling doom coming that no one knows but me". And then another donation comes.

DISGUSTING. I want to turn him in so bad.
September 02, 2018
freya
childfreeadvocate

I'd guess either a tax return or credit cards in this instance. Likely an example of a poor choice and bad judgment. Then again, maybe someone gifted it to her?

Even IF someone gifted it to her, and she's saving money by living with her parents (and that's a best case scenario....and unlikely) SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT BEING BROKE THE REST OF THE YEAR. And having to track the baby daddy down for child support.

I'm just amazed single parents are allowed take every form of assistance possible, from child tax credits to WIC to daycare reimbursement, for years and years, because it's "for the child" and "how else could I afford it?" and then go to flippin' Mayalsia (one of the most expensive countries to visit) for TWO WEEKS, taking pictures of palms and get high fived for it.

If a childless disabled person gets accused of cheating the system, even if they aren't, they have to fight tooth and nail to keep their benefits. But a dumb little able bodied moo can say "i had a kid i couldn't afford with drug dealer who didn't want children, so I earned my benefits, so I'm going on a two week international vacation" and no one bats an eye.

Like WTF?????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login