Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bedtime for Bratzo

Posted by ondinette 
Bedtime for Bratzo
August 29, 2018
I was in the checkout line at Target when a moo and 3 brats got behind me. The oldest looked about 10. Hr was standing too close to me and arguing with Moo. Fortunately there was only one person ahead of me and I didn't have a lot of stuff. Just as I finished the smallest brat started screaming.

Then it occurred to me it was odd for children to be in Target at nearly 8 o'clock on a Tuesday night. They need to go to bed early. When I was in elementary school my bedtime was 8. The only nights I could stay up later were Friday and Saturday. Doesn't Crotchford have to be at school tomorrow morning? Even though those kids were brats I kind of felt sorry for them because Moo was ignoring their needs by keeping them out too late. Lack of sleep and possibly lack of consistent schedules must be contributing to their brat-tastic behavior.

This certainly is not the first time I've seen kids out too late. It seems common now, like all other forms of shitty parenting. I guess breeders only care about what is convenient for them.
Re: Bedtime for Bratzo
August 29, 2018
My sister and I were never given bedtimes, but 1.) we both self-regulated our sleep schedule and 2.) our parents weren’t taking us shopping at 8pm on a Tuesday night. Especially when the both of them got up at 5AM to get ready for work.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 29, 2018
ondinette
I was in the checkout line at Target when a moo and 3 brats got behind me. The oldest looked about 10. Hr was standing too close to me and arguing with Moo. Fortunately there was only one person ahead of me and I didn't have a lot of stuff. Just as I finished the smallest brat started screaming.

Then it occurred to me it was odd for children to be in Target at nearly 8 o'clock on a Tuesday night. They need to go to bed early. When I was in elementary school my bedtime was 8. The only nights I could stay up later were Friday and Saturday. Doesn't Crotchford have to be at school tomorrow morning? Even though those kids were brats I kind of felt sorry for them because Moo was ignoring their needs by keeping them out too late. Lack of sleep and possibly lack of consistent schedules must be contributing to their brat-tastic behavior.

This certainly is not the first time I've seen kids out too late. It seems common now, like all other forms of shitty parenting. I guess breeders only care about what is convenient for them.

When I turned 9 my bedtime was moved to 9 PM at night. Shitleigh would not have gotten home before 9:30 though.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 29, 2018
I can remember back in 1969 I was 9 years old and even in the summer I had a bedtime and only once at the time did my parents let me stay up late (actually did woke me at the time after I went to bed): It was when Neil Armstong landed on the moon. Even one of the greatest achievements of mankind was not enough to keep me and my sisters past bedtime.
August 30, 2018
the large amounts of Xian home-schoolers around here LOVE to parade their huge numbers of fuck-trophies at the grocery store at night! I believe I told the whole story of the one large family that had the Moo sitting on the floor against the dairy case (appropriate!) nursing the fresh hatchling while the hubby herded the rest to run after grocery items and dump them in the cart--upside down most often. Sheesh! After ALL THOSE kids, you don't know that maybe you should tit-feed the kid before you come to the store??
August 31, 2018
reeniebessagain
the large amounts of Xian home-schoolers around here LOVE to parade their huge numbers of fuck-trophies at the grocery store at night! I believe I told the whole story of the one large family that had the Moo sitting on the floor against the dairy case (appropriate!) nursing the fresh hatchling while the hubby herded the rest to run after grocery items and dump them in the cart--upside down most often. Sheesh! After ALL THOSE kids, you don't know that maybe you should tit-feed the kid before you come to the store??

EWWW!!! That is so disgusting! If I were to see some moo sitting by the dairy case with a kid hanging from her tit, I'd get my milk from another store. I'm not a germophobe per se, but it would bother me on that level if I actually witnessed it. I do have some issues with germs, enough so that I will not buy second-hand clothing items and such. This would put me off buying any dairy from there ever again!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login