Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

11-year-old Long Island girl dies in hot SUV

Posted by deegee 
11-year-old Long Island girl dies in hot SUV
August 29, 2018
Hey twocents, did you see this story all over the local news in the last 24 hours?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-heat-death-long-island-11-year-old-girl-20180828-story.html#

How does an 11-year-old girl die from being left in a hot SUV (or minivan, news reports differ) parked in front of her house while the rest of her family is inside? Even if the doors had child locks, could she have leaned on the car horn? Was she disabled? Did she just sleep through it? And how could she have gone unnoticed by her mom for so long as to cook herself?

Homicide cops want to know.....
Re: 11-year-old Long Island girl dies in hot SUV
August 29, 2018
Just read this. Lots of info missing from this one. Was she that stupid? Was she disabled? Did the parunts just ignore any cries for help? If she did cry out or honk the horn... why didn't neighbors hear. (neighbors ignore everything now days) Just too many unanswered questions here.
August 29, 2018
Could be pretty severe mental or physical disability. If so the parents were trying to get rid of their "problem" and wanted to mix it all in with those wonderful parunts who accidentally fry their kids.
August 29, 2018
If the kid wasn’t disabled, I hope they do an autopsy and toxicology report. Because if the kid isn’t disabled, then this kid was likely killed before being put into the car to roast or was drugged enough that she wouldn’t be with it enough to get herself out of the car.

If the kid is disabled, then there are going to be a lot of questions because the “I forgot” defense cannot possibly apply here. This wouldn’t be a kid who frequently runs off to do her own thing and therefore it not be a big deal to not be home for dinner or something.

EDIT: It’s being investigated as a homicide: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/08/29/death-of-11-year-old-girl-left-in-sweltering-hot-car-in-long-island-being-investigated-as-a-homicide/23511563/

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

August 30, 2018
yep, they have certainly upped their PBA game on this one! Kind of like the safe drop off laws that ended up getting teens dropped off at hospitals, etc! I was wondering the same thing--was she so severely disabled that she couldn't get out or know she was dying?
August 30, 2018
All these cases should be investigated as homicides. But we all know that already, don't we?
August 30, 2018
deegee, I sure did. was going to post here but got sidetracked. this is bizarre, no matter what. but last I heard the kid was disabled and that the death does appear to be heat related. someone got a lot of 'splainin' to do.
and paragon has more update. gonna be investigated as a homicide. rut roh..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

August 30, 2018
This isn't the first special-needs child to die in a hot-car PNA. The authorities are getting wise.

In 2011 Stanley Rimer and his wife Colleen received prison time for leaving their 4-year-old special-needs child in their family SUV—for 17 hours in the hot Nevada sun back in 2008. Of course the boy died. The wife had disabilities of her own, and two of their eight children had been diagnosed with similar conditions. (The husband had had at least one child from a prior marriage.) The cops had quickly suspected leaving the boy in the SUV had been deliberate.

Colleen Rimer received parole in 2014; her sentence had been 5 to 20 years. Stanley was held more accountable because of the horrid conditions inside the home, the neglect and abuse of all the children, and his coercing his disabled wife to take the blame for the boy's death. The judge in the case actually called him "an overbearing bastard of a husband". So Stanley received a sentence of 8 to 30 years, and he's still fighting it in court. He claims unfair treatment because Colleen got parole and he didn't, poor baby.

By the way, this motherfucker was a churchgoing Mor(m)on, which explains much about the case.

Here's another one from 2014 that we discussed: http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,361353,361353 Unsure if this one was special-needs, but it marks another early instance of authorities rejecting hot-car child death as an accident.
August 30, 2018
kman
In 2011 Stanley Rimer and his wife Colleen received prison time for leaving their 4-year-old special-needs child in their family SUV—for 17 hours in the hot Nevada sun back in 2008.

What. The. FUCK.

And of course good Christians. I'm so done with good Christians that I wish the lions had eaten more.
August 31, 2018
kittehpeoples
kman
In 2011 Stanley Rimer and his wife Colleen received prison time for leaving their 4-year-old special-needs child in their family SUV—for 17 hours in the hot Nevada sun back in 2008.

What. The. FUCK.

And of course good Christians. I'm so done with good Christians that I wish the lions had eaten more.

Please, don't poison the cats!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 06, 2018
kman, we had a family in the trailer park like this. they didn't off their kids but the defecto brood sow and defecto daddy were health disasters. if she had an iq of 85 she was lucky. they had 8 little tards running around. every last fucking one was a goddam tard. one day she told me proudly that one of her grandsons (good god almighty) was top of the class. I didn't say anything but I was thinking 'what the hell'. Of course she spills it: 'top of the sped class'. Oh shit. bragging about that? Just goes to show their too stupid to realize they are stupid.

kman
This isn't the first special-needs child to die in a hot-car PNA. The authorities are getting wise.

In 2011 Stanley Rimer and his wife Colleen received prison time for leaving their 4-year-old special-needs child in their family SUV—for 17 hours in the hot Nevada sun back in 2008. Of course the boy died. The wife had disabilities of her own, and two of their eight children had been diagnosed with similar conditions. (The husband had had at least one child from a prior marriage.) The cops had quickly suspected leaving the boy in the SUV had been deliberate.

Colleen Rimer received parole in 2014; her sentence had been 5 to 20 years. Stanley was held more accountable because of the horrid conditions inside the home, the neglect and abuse of all the children, and his coercing his disabled wife to take the blame for the boy's death. The judge in the case actually called him "an overbearing bastard of a husband". So Stanley received a sentence of 8 to 30 years, and he's still fighting it in court. He claims unfair treatment because Colleen got parole and he didn't, poor baby.

By the way, this motherfucker was a churchgoing Mor(m)on, which explains much about the case.

Here's another one from 2014 that we discussed: http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,361353,361353 Unsure if this one was special-needs, but it marks another early instance of authorities rejecting hot-car child death as an accident.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 06, 2018
twocents
one day she told me proudly that one of her grandsons (good god almighty) was top of the class. I didn't say anything but I was thinking 'what the hell'. Of course she spills it: 'top of the sped class'. Oh shit. bragging about that? Just goes to show their too stupid to realize they are stupid.

I know people like that. The kids look impaired-- nothing definable, just "not right." And the parents/grandparents often brag about how well they're doing in school...they don't mention they're in any kind of special needs classes. Sorry, that's just not the same as a kid who actually earns their way onto the dean's list.
September 07, 2018
cfdavep
Could be pretty severe mental or physical disability. If so the parents were trying to get rid of their "problem" and wanted to mix it all in with those wonderful parunts who accidentally fry their kids.

Still didn't stop Duh and Moo from depositing and spending 11 years worth of tax credits and kickbacks for their little imbecile before they cooked him. Which is why they should prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Maybe if more Moos and Duhs of tards were made examples of when their "blessings" happen to "accidetally" suffer a preventable death, a lot less of them would get born.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login