Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Word for Discrimination Against the Childfree

Posted by childfreeadvocate 
Word for Discrimination Against the Childfree
September 02, 2018
We have the word "sexism" to describe discrimination based on gender - "racism" for discrimination against race - "ableism" for discrimination against people with disabilities. We have 'Mom shaming" and "fat shaming" and other forms of "shaming".

What would be a good word for discrimination against US - the childfree?

I'm of the opinion in current society we're the most abused of any one group of citizens as it pertains to taxes, doing the actual labor that builds products , performing the majority of services, and paying more than our fair share.

What's our "ism"? I don't think "childfree shaming" is going to catch, unfortunately.
Re: Word for Discrimination Against the Childfree
September 02, 2018
I haven't put much thought into it, but maybe "choiceism"? I don't think it's catchy enough, either. At the moment, I can't think of anything else.
September 03, 2018
I was going to suggest "nonparentism," but I don't know if it would work because that kind of sounds akin to "non-pregnant," like you take away the "non" and you get the thing you're "supposed to be."
September 15, 2018
Technically there is a term for it. It's called "intelligent", and it is actively being discriminated against.

https://www.facebook.com/newsbroke/videos/193510031063305/

Let's face it, breeders are complete idiots. The CF are not. What we need is a movement to stop the abuse of those of us who are not morons.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login