Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

People wondering about CF women on theonion.com

Posted by cfdavep 
People wondering about CF women on theonion.com
September 04, 2018
https://www.theonion.com/nation-baffled-by-childless-woman-who-doesn-t-even-have-1828778292
Re: People wondering about CF women on theonion.com
September 04, 2018
*applause*
September 04, 2018
LOL! Apart from the fact that I'm married, I guess I'm a CF woman who isn't an executive, either. I'm a housewife and student. I'm trying to keep my head above water most of the time.
September 04, 2018
So THIS explains those puzzled expressions I sometimes get. It isn't that the people don't understand English, they just are bewildered that I don't have kids in tow or am not on my way to the fertility clinic. Maybe I'm an exec?

Those looks of hostility from the moos aren't puzzled. They angry I'm out in public not looking like a slob and don't have brats in tow. They can smell the child free because we take regular showers and are clean. The outrage of people who take showers daily because they don't have brats to interfere!

The individual has to sacrifice for the majority and that includes becoming a conformist and breeding even if it makes one miserable, don't ya know?
September 05, 2018
Heh heh. Awesome.

This explains why I get strange looks when I walk around Target in shorts, t shirt, and sneakers w/ no kids in tow. They're wondering why I don't have a briefcase and pantsuit. smiling smiley
September 05, 2018
randomcfchick
Heh heh. Awesome.

This explains why I get strange looks when I walk around Target in shorts, t shirt, and sneakers w/ no kids in tow. They're wondering why I don't have a briefcase and pantsuit. smiling smiley

Where are brats? Is she on the way to a sperm bank or to get IVF?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login