Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Schadenfreuden link for asshole females' 'oopsies' that met with less than entusiastic response..

Posted by twocents 
bed. made. lie. most of the bints on this page have a few things in common....

"http://whisper.sh/stories/a7dc9f69-384c-49ec-b57f-3a00ac7eafc8/The-Worst-Reactions-Baby-Daddies-Had-To-Pregnancy-News"

this seems to be the never-ending story on this page...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Wow. Imagine if the first conversation you have with your significant other about children is "I'm pregnant." No wonder the guys freak out.

Mr kittehpeoples and I discussed this the day we decided to date. "I won't have kids." "I don't want them." We both figured there was no point in wasting time and energy on the relationship if we had different end goals. Is that so foreign a concept? I can't imagine getting years into a relationship and not knowing whether your partner wanted the same things out of life that you do.
kittehpeoples
Wow. Imagine if the first conversation you have with your significant other about children is "I'm pregnant." No wonder the guys freak out.

These men deserve no sympathy. It's not hard to decipher the women who are smart enough to prevent a pregnancy from those who choose to leave their chances up to fate, - even at closing time. And it's not to hard to wear condom every time, just in case. I made it to 35 without kids because I didn't want any - these other morons could have to, but....getting laid tonight, even with an irresponsible moo, was more important than planning their futures.
That's the problem. the men are just there to hump these bints. nothing else

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
There's going to be fault on both sides for one reason or another. I'm sure, given the ages of some of these people, that they've never even bothered to entertain what they'd do if the woman got pregnant prior to getting physical. That, and they probably take half-assed preventative measures, if any at all, then act shocked when pregnancy happens.

Not getting pregnant isn't difficult, and even if you do wind up in pig, it's not like you have to keep it (seems a lot of women are under the impression that pregnancy = powerless). Funny enough, a lot of the guys who run for the hills when they hear the "blessed news" will usually also throw a tantrum if the child doesn't have their last name (which one author mentioned), if the mother aborts, if the mother doesn't list a father on the birth certificate and gives the kid up, or the mother tries to play keep away with the kid. I think they like knowing their powerful, virile seed created another human being, but they just don't want to raise it, pay for it, or listen to it.

Sounds like these women all thought they were in wuv and the men just see them as booty calls/Miss Right Now, which is either due to a lack of communication or the guy is intentionally misleading because he wants to keep his source of tail around for as long as possible before she wises up.
Accidental pignasties can happen for any fertile woman (though I'm doubting all of these were accidents).
How a 16 year old (or any other unskilled person) responds to it is key. If a inpig woman decides to trap her boyfriend by keeping the baby then bed made lie idiot because she is knocking on the single mahms door before she is even a legal adult. It is even worse if she tries to trap a man who has stated he doesn't want brats. A man is no better if he didn't have the sense to wrap it up in the first place and live with the expectation that any one he dates that can get will get inpig unless he takes precautions. He is an even bigger idiot if he claims to not want kids but fails to take precautions.

The biggest idiots are the women (or girls) who think a baby means their significant (or not so significant) other will automatically be overjoyed.
Cambion
There's going to be fault on both sides for one reason or another. I'm sure, given the ages of some of these people, that they've never even bothered to entertain what they'd do if the woman got pregnant prior to getting physical.

Exactly. Like I said, I can't imagine the first time you discuss breeding is when the girl/woman gets pregnant. I said no wonder the guys freak out; I would, too, if something like that was sprung on me out of the blue (through my own youthful ignorance or whatever). That's why Mr kittehpeoples and I had that conversation up front immediately. No "two years in and I find out s/he doesn't want kids waaah" for us.
Do none of these idiots have access to contraception and abortion? Most of them sound too young & dumb to be having sex.
Every guy should ask every girl, "what would you do if you found out you got pregnant" before he has sex with her - even if it's closing time.

If the answer isn't an immediate, and direct "I'd get an abortion", guys are better off waiting.

Obviously ^^^ this is never going to happen universally. But if there's hesitation in the answer....however brief, or if the answers involves "well, I dont' know" or "I'd have to think about it" or "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" guys....RUN!!! Head for the hills!!!!

No sexual experience, no matter how great the partner, is worth 18 years worth of child support payments. NONE.
childfreeadvocate
Every guy should ask every girl, "what would you do if you found out you got pregnant" before he has sex with her - even if it's closing time.

When I said essentially this very thing, your response was, "These men deserve no sympathy. It's not hard to decipher the women who are smart enough to prevent a pregnancy from those who choose to leave their chances up to fate, - even at closing time."
kittehpeoples
childfreeadvocate

When I said essentially this very thing, your response was, "These men deserve no sympathy. It's not hard to decipher the women who are smart enough to prevent a pregnancy from those who choose to leave their chances up to fate, - even at closing time."

I was agreeing with you.

I made it to 35 without kids, by being careful who I slept with. So now I get to enjoy a good career,

The ones who were not as careful as me, now get to spend their lives bagging my groceries, and delivering my pizzas, in many cases.

Sucks to be them!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login