Advanced

Brat at mcdonalds gets owned

Posted by ladybug2203 
Brat at mcdonalds gets owned
September 08, 2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/vlcker77/status/1037361117457276928
Re: Brat at mcdonalds gets owned
September 08, 2018
Haha, I love in the comments where the guys is saying that his she-brat was pitching a fit in a toy store, moo asked her to put a toy back and she brat said NO. Suddenly a biker guy walks over to the brat and says something like, "Did you just tell your mother no?" Kid put the toy back and behaved.

The imagery in my mind over that one has me laughing! grinning smiley

Don't fuck with bikers OR their mothers!
Re: Brat at mcdonalds gets owned
September 08, 2018
It is never too early for a brat to learn that when he/she is waiting in line that he/she may not get what is desired. That is life.
And for the people judging the person who bought 12 pies? He/she could afford the 12 pies and was first in line. He/she could buy everything in the entire place. The fact that these judgemental people are mostly parents is disturbing.
I've bought the last of an item numerous times and only once has some moo had the nerve to try to bargain with me when she realized I had an item in my cart she wanted. Her weak argument on how we could both "win" if I gave up an item in my cart fell on deaf ears. I told her no, we would not both "win" and that it would require me going to another store to find the same item and she would "win" because she conned a stranger out of a in item in her cart. Her escalation to screeching at me didn't change my mind. This is how her children are learning to be assholes with her example.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login