Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Commack (NY) gas station partiall destroyed by 2 daddies...

Posted by twocents 
Commack (NY) gas station partiall destroyed by 2 daddies...
September 13, 2018
At least that is how it finally was portrayed. They dance all round it but my guess is these are nothing but welfare sperm donors. ...
""COMMACK, Suffolk County (WABC) -- Two men were killed when their car slammed into a Long Island gas station early Wednesday.

The incident happened at 2:10 a.m. at the Sunoco Gas Station on the corner of Veterans Memorial Highway and Jericho Turnpike in Commack.

The driver of the 2013 Audi, 27-year-old Hector Sanchez, Jr., and his passenger, 24-year-old Shawn Jenkins, Jr., became trapped in the vehicle, which caught fire when it crashed.

The Commack Fire Department responded to the scene and cut the men from the SUV, but both young fathers were pronounced dead at the scene.

"It's just so tragic," Jenkins' cousin Sasha Ruiz said. "He didn't deserve this. He was the best father ever."

Jenkins was the father of a nearly 2-year-old girl, while Sanchez had a 1-month-old daughter. They were both from Brentwood.

The steel structure above the gas pumps collapsed in the crash, the devastation so great that relatives who came to the scene were brought to tears.

"I was coming to see where my cousin's last moments were and pay some respects to him," Jenkins' cousin Chavon Fredericks said. "A loving, amazing person, that lived graciously on this earth."

Police are investigating, but they say there was a lot of fog in the area at the time.""

anyone who know the Island knows about Brentwood and a good number of the occupants.

I could be wrong but I'm simply playing the odds.

burning in a car though. horrible way to go
horrible way to go ..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Commack (NY) gas station partiall destroyed by 2 daddies...
September 13, 2018
Oh, how horrible. I couldn't imagine burning to death. The only reason I can think that it would happen is intoxication.
September 13, 2018
"The Commack Fire Department responded to the scene and cut the men from the SUV, but both young fathers were pronounced dead at the scene."

Congrats....they figured out how to jizz inside a woman.
Re: Commack (NY) gas station partially destroyed by 2 daddies...
September 14, 2018
I heard they were speeding. I'm just glad there wasn't some poor shlub pumping gas who got injured or killed in the fire and roof collapse. The gas station attendant was not injured.

I guess being a parent doesn't make you a better driver.

Twocents, you heard about someone getting killed or injured (I forgot which) at the makeshift vigil?
September 14, 2018
yeah, 2 people were hit from what I heard. You know, I think sometimes they emphasize that the victims are mooos or duhs simply because if their life story were presented they would fall way short. Namely breeding elevates you above any personal responsibility for acting stupid.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 15, 2018
Since they are from the area the fog wouldn't be enough to make them forget the layout and neglect to recognize a gas station until they hit it with enough force to die. Highway gas stations are always lit up like Christmas trees, this wasn't some forgotten backwoods secondary road. Sensing some sort of chemical refreshment was involved in this saga.
September 17, 2018
I saw some of the footage freya. Did not look foggy. What was also in the picture was a sheriffs car (not lit up) not far behind.
It's been said nothing good happens after midnight and my ex also had a saying. After midnight, nothing on the road but cops, trucks, and drunks.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 17, 2018
twocents
I saw some of the footage freya. Did not look foggy. What was also in the picture was a sheriffs car (not lit up) not far behind.
It's been said nothing good happens after midnight and my ex also had a saying. After midnight, nothing on the road but cops, trucks, and drunks.
Maybe it was the fog in the head of the driver? Drunk stupor foggy stuff? The article sure seemed defensive, all about both men being duhs and not a hint that their deaths were the result of driver negligence.
September 20, 2018
Precisely Freya, what if they had killed someone else? Or caused a multiple fatality?
The fact that the sheriff was in back of them it seems to me they were attempting to run.
The sheriff hadn't 'lit them up' so hard to say.
instant asshole: add alcohol

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 23, 2018
I'm late. They showed a video of the crash. Very little fog and they were FLYING.

https://abc7ny.com/2-young-fathers-killed-when-suv-slams-into-li-gas-station/4220204/

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
September 23, 2018
In Raine's linked video, there weren't any other cars heading westbound (left to right), so it doesn't appear they were trying to avoid another car on the 4-lane highway (Jericho Turnpike). The road is in the middle of a mild right-hand curve, so maybe they were losing control (the car would pull left) and overcompensated before veering off the road. Still, the gas pumps are set back from the road so you have to be flying pretty fast to go that far astray.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jericho+Turnpike+%26+Veterans+Memorial+Hwy,+Commack,+NY+11725/@40.8423366,-73.2891499,153m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e82ff00812d641:0x19df740096f5239c!8m2!3d40.8423366!4d-73.2886027
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login