Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The hurricane

Posted by cfdavep 
The hurricane
September 14, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-updates-hurricane-florence-141024455.html

The media went nuts because a moo and baybee had a tree fall on their house. About 10 firefighters were on bended knee LITERALLY in front of the house after the discovery. Then a couple of adults who died were mentioned as an afterthought.

The usual, F$&% the elderly whose lives end with this storm and make a show over a moo and sprog. Grrrrrr
Re: The hurricane
September 14, 2018
The news thing ended with a moo who birthed twins during the hurricane and they called it the "one bright spot" in the middle of ongoing tragedy. To me it looked like the symbol of overpopulation that leads to global warming and therefore more extreme storms.
September 15, 2018
Nothing appeals to the stupid like a story where someone is praised and given back pats due to someone else's efforts. The hospital staff/firefighters maintaining focus despite the extenuating circumstances is much more impressive.
September 16, 2018
Well, the breeder medium is gonna appeal to breeders, news at 11.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 27, 2018
cfdavep
The news thing ended with a moo who birthed twins during the hurricane and they called it the "one bright spot" in the middle of ongoing tragedy. To me it looked like the symbol of overpopulation that leads to global warming and therefore more extreme storms.

The only thing you hear that's even less intelligent during natural disasters is, "well, we lost our home and all out possessions, and we couldn't afford insurance BUT....we found out she's pregnant!!!! God is good!!!"

You lost six figures / decades worth of possessions and labor, and gained a $250,000.00 debt, but "God is good", mkay.....
September 27, 2018
I fail to see how sluicing during a natural disaster is a "bright spot" in the midst of a tragedy. Giving birth in such limited conditions when every single medical and emergency provider is trying to rescue people means that a woman probably won't get the care she needs. What if she gave birth in a dangerous place, or one where rescue crews struggled to reach? What if she had complications that were life-threatening? I mean obviously a woman can't control when her loaf wants to come out, but sluicing in the middle of a fucking hurricane is not a silver lining. It's just one more like being endangered. Believe me, a flood won't look at the cute baybee and decide to skip over that house for now.

Gotta love how the younger someone is, the more tragic their death is. Two dozen old farts die when a tornado hits their nursing home? Meh. One kid gets hurt or dies for any reason and people are organizing vigils before they even get done reading the fucking article. I'm not saying it's not tragic when a child dies, but I hate the belief that children and parents are the only ones whose deaths are tragic. Someone who is elderly or unchilded certainly had people in their lives who loved them who are now mourning.
September 28, 2018
I also cannot understand why, when a woman is going to have the baby "any day now" they don't go to an inland hospital before the due date and if need be, hang out in the lobby. Why doesn't the OB/GYN arrange for a place for her to stay? But then, there's no drama in planning ahead, is there?
September 29, 2018
And nine months later, there is going to be a record number of births. I never understood how destruction could put someone "in the mood".

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
September 30, 2018
addiea raine
And nine months later, there is going to be a record number of births. I never understood how destruction could put someone "in the mood".

That's a mystery I'll never understand... in the same way I'll never never comprehend why those of us who don't live on the beach are asked to subsidize/rebuild the homes of those who do. Every single time this happens.
September 30, 2018
"The only thing you hear that's even less intelligent during natural disasters is, "well, we lost our home and all out possessions, and we couldn't afford insurance BUT....we found out she's pregnant!!!! God is good!!!"

You lost six figures / decades worth of possessions and labor, and gained a $250,000.00 debt, but "God is good", mkay....."

It never occurs to them that God might be punishing them? They didn't get the message when God sent a hurricane, so God smacked them with a pregnancy. Good thing they can pay it off in installments over the next 18 years.
October 01, 2018
Yup, that's right. Add some more li'l polluters to this planet, while it's in the process of dying. Then, receive the praise and accolades for fucking without the use of BC.

I've noticed the changes of weather lately here, too. Ontario got hit with unusual tornadoes, that basically wiped out towns. Even here, where I live, the wind has become an issue, as well as very cold, snowy, hard winters. Last year we had an ice storm. Not to mention the forest fires and smoke in the air. It's been so bad the last two years, that the sun has been blotted out and red.

I just came inside from cleaning up the patio AGAIN. We had a bad windstorm a couple of days ago, and it blew a whole lot of junk onto the patio, and I've had to sweep it and clean it up. I get worried, because our neighbor has some very tall trees which are situated right over our house - the bedroom. I'm terrified that we will get a windstorm bad enough to knock those trees on top of our house. If we're sleeping in bed, something like that could kill us.

But yea, go ahead and keep poppin' out those kids. Keep filling up the landfills with dirty diapers. Keep on consuming, because it seems that that's all that matters, folks. Not the current state of our environment. It's more important that people keep sluicin' those loaves.
October 11, 2018
addiea raine

This ^^^ has to be one of the dumbest phenomenons of humankind. But....it's definitely a thing, no doubt about that. There's statistical evidence that while breeder's life possessions and legacies are being destroyed, the urge to breed and make a new person is a widespread response. It couldn't possibly make less sense.

A couple that I'm good friends with, who CLAIM to be childfree, and I used to consider intelligent, were defending this when I was talking shit about these people a few months ago. That's one of the many reasons I know they've turned into Wanna-Breeds. Intentionally choosing to impregnate / get pregnant while your home is carted off to sea has got to be the most selfish, stupid, irresponsible thing any person could choose to do. But it's "instinct" and they're "emotional" and "we should feel sorry for them".....

This couple actually made a pact with me when we all turned 30 that we'd never have kids, because all their other friends just had them and I was the only left they could call without bringing a screaming baybee. Now that both make great money, but, of course, why spend that money with friends businesses you've known for 25 years when you can make a BAYBEE!!! that might even look like you!!! They havent' spawned (yet) but they wonder why I don't contact them as much as I used to.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login