Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Only way to deal with bingos.. I think

Posted by twocents 
Only way to deal with bingos.. I think
September 25, 2018
There is no dealing with placenta brainwashed parents, but I have found the best way of dealing with them in posts where one states 'glad I'm childfree' and all the walking dead come out with their 'cute babbbeee' shit.
"Why are you so threatened by the childfree?". Do not engage in any conversation as these numnuts are incapable of any meaningful dialogue. They invariably respond with unrelated drivel, whereupon restate the above 'why are you... repeat ad nauseum until they shuffle off in search of other pastures.

as an update, I am still dealing with a total shit head over in reddit under the 'ask reddit' category. I will never disbelieve anyone again when someone states breeders are totally brain dead. They are arrogant shitheads who live in some fantasy gaga land.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Only way to deal with bingos.. I think
September 25, 2018
I think I might tuck this suggestion away to try when I get bingoed again, but knowing breeders, I think they'd handle this question in one of two ways: either by denying it and then launching more bingoes ("why are you threatened by the childfree?" "I'm not, but it's not natural to not want kids!"), or accusing us of being overly sensitive if we believe they're threatened by us.

Ideally, avoid breeders entirely because you can neither argue with nor shut down stupid people. Breeders are nothing if not persistent when it comes to being stupid.
September 26, 2018
I have been following your private little war over in Askreddit (and giving your posts an upvote while downvoting your opponent's). Interesting discussion overall when it doesn't descend into a food fight.
September 26, 2018
I once told off this arrogant a-hole by saying "well, if you can't outsmart your genes, you must be pretty dumb?"
He went quiet and that was that. Dude was pro-choice, but had a real problem with "radical" cf women. A real player before he married and problably after marriage.
September 26, 2018
I'm not sure if this is appropriate for the topic, but I'm going to put it here.

Husband and I went to see a marriage counselor. We've been going through some difficulties, and I thought we could use the help. I got an appointment with this guy, and we went to see him a couple of weeks ago.

Of course, he asked us if we had kids. I told him I was childfree by choice. He replies to me in a sarcastic way, "Who is going to take care of you when you get old? What about propagating the planet?" I rolled my eyes and said that I've heard it all before, and that I think it's silly to give birth to a human being just so they can be my caretaker. He got the message, but still. It was incredibly awkward.

The rest of the visit was focused on other things, but he had a strange William Shatner way about him. He used a lot of confusing metaphors, mumbled, and moved around in his chair a lot. I had a hard time following what he was trying to say, and a lot of what I did understand, didn't really apply to us.

Needless to say, my husband and I were kind of put off by the whole experience. We've decided to seek out someone else.

I've employed this technique with breeders before. I just say something like, "Yeah, I've heard it all before. Don't think what you've said to me is something original, because likely, it's not." That usually shuts them up.
September 26, 2018
I haven't gotten bingoed in a long time, thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster. But yeah, the best way is to shut that shit down in a way that doesn't leave room for discussion. I'm generally not aggressive or rude about it (unless they've given me reason to be), but I don't give a lot of reasons why I'm CF...even if they specifically ask why. I stick with things like "I don't want any" or "it's not for me". Occasionally if others are around to witness and the questioner is being kind of a dick, I'll answer with "Oh yeah, I had one once. I still don't remember where I put it...". At least one of the others will chuckle at the answer, and then I'll change the topic.

In general though...I don't talk about why unless I know the person well and know that they 1. genuinely want to know why in order to understand better and aren't out to change my mind, and 2. know they are capable of having a respectful conversation about difficult topics and differences of opinion. Everyone else...they ask for reasons in order to try to shoot them down. No thank you.
September 27, 2018
People who know me well don't ask questions like that.

I wouldn't trust a random stranger to sit the right way on a toilet seat (and judging from what I see in public restrooms, it's a justifiable lack of trust), so why the fuck would I care about her/his opinion?

Obviously this doesn't go for someone expressing curiosity, especially if that person doesn't have kids and there is the possibility that my words will give them something to think about. I don't mind genuine curiosity, which is easy to distinguish from judgement.
September 28, 2018
The fact I don't have the baby housing equipment shuts down the breeders. Because I am dependant on other people to do many basic functions I can't slam them as hard as I want, plus the fact that my town is breeder central, so I coo and what not when I see brat pics. I think I have been slotted as an Infertil.

The fact that Medicaid/Medicare paid for the trashing lets them know it wasn't a truly elective procedure.

I am more honest online, especially here and on Facebook where my identity is fogged by a fuzzed last name.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 01, 2018
deegee
I have been following your private little war over in Askreddit (and giving your posts an upvote while downvoting your opponent's). Interesting discussion overall when it doesn't descend into a food fight.

it finally ended. only one thing we agreed on 'was the strangest exchange ever'. I would have discussed things, but the breeders I ran into could not and/or would not answer any single point I made. Not. One. And thanks for the help. Given the size of reddit, it would be hard to find an exchange like mine in the amount of posts there.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

October 01, 2018
Give us a URL so we can go visit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 04, 2018
""https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/9i6wlr/teachers_with_20_experience_whats_the_difference/""

not sure where mine is but I have the moniker 'lininkasi' there. the war is over. I DID go off topic. but the response simply revealed the stupidity of breeders. which is why I finally resorted to 'why are you so threatened?'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login