Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Missing Autard runs off and causes a national panic

Posted by starlady 
Missing Autard runs off and causes a national panic
September 28, 2018
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/potential-witnesses-still-needed-after-boys-body-found-nc-police-say/ar-BBNFo8A?ocid=spartandhp

Thought someone would have already posted this. Since I didn't see it... here it is.

Something off about this. Chyld runs off and 'dhudy' is unable to catch him.. and then... 'just figured he would return'.
Runaway awtard prompts national panic
September 26, 2018
This has been all over national headlines this week. A non-verbal autistic kid ran away from its handlers because they Only Looked Away For a Second™, and in classic child form, the kid took advantage of its parents' neglect and took off, outrunning Duh pretty quickly.

Shitloads of manpower and law enforcement assistance has been expended already, going so far as to drain a nearby lake to look for a body. The search for the runaway tard enters its fifth day today and all the tips police have followed haven't really helped.

I seriously doubt this was the first time the kid ran away from its parents. Autistic kids in particular seem to love bolting off for no reason and with no warning, so there is no reason at all parents of such kids shouldn't strap leashes on them before going outside. I have a feeling that the Duh was looking away for far longer than he claimed, though I'm not entirely sure this was a potential PNA by neglect since the Duh actually said to the press that it was his fault as opposed to just whining on camera.

I guarantee the kid is somewhere fucking stupid like under the porch or in someone's dog house.

Story
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/09/26/maddox-ritch-drones-atvs-aid-desperate-search-autistic-boy/1430276002/

A sprawling North Carolina park remained closed to the public Wednesday while scores of searchers continued the hunt for Maddox Ritch, an autistic and nonverbal 6-year-old who disappeared four days ago.

Maddox was walking along a paved trail in Rankin Lake Park in Gastonia with his father Saturday when "he decided to take off from me," Ian Ritch said Wednesday.

"I didn’t think nothing of it, and he got a little too far away from me," Ritch told "Good Morning America." "As soon as I got to the point where I couldn’t see him anymore, I started panicking. I couldn’t see him anywhere."

More than 20 law enforcement agencies led by Gastonia Police and the FBI have been poring over every square foot of the 242-acre park. The FBI has promised a $10,000 reward for information that leads to finding Maddox, and authorities have been following up on more than 150 tips.

Maddox has blond hair, blue eyes, weighs 45 pounds, is about 4 feet tall and was wearing an orange T-shirt with lettering “I am the Man,” black shorts and sandals.

Officers and agents sifted through trash containers, and search patrols continued overnight on foot and ATVs through the park and the surrounding area. Drones swept the area. An 80-acre lake is being slowly drained for clues, and Gastonia SWAT members in kayaks searched the lake and nearby waterways for clues.

Police were looking for a photographer and a jogger seen in the area that perhaps saw something. And authorities even pumped the voice of his parents into the park, hoping to draw Maddox out.

Ritch said he is racked with guilt, finding it hard to sleep at night in a comfortable bed knowing his son might be lost in the woods.

"I'm going to do all I can do to make sure he gets back home," he said. "I'll be out there searching, waiting, hoping, praying, everything I can do to get him home."
Re: Runaway awtard prompts national panic
September 26, 2018
"I guarantee the kid is somewhere fucking stupid like under the porch or in someone's dog house"

Totally sounds like a putty tat that escaped the house. On a more serious note it doesn't look good for the kid to be gone that long
September 26, 2018
Yeah, I saw this on cbs news last nite. They showed part of an interview with the Mawm— or more like a press conference. She bawled that Maddox was “her reason for living.” Who- boy, some reason! The parunts probably don’t get the irony of the “I’m the man” shirt. I sort of think this a another PNA; wouldn’t Duh know to keep an eagle eye on this awtard?
September 26, 2018
I know the kid is relatively young, but a normal child even at that age would probably have enough sense to at least try to get rescued by yelling for help. An autistic kid doesn't know any better whatsoever and is probably doing all it can to hide and avoid being seen because he has no idea WTF is going on. Since he also doesn't talk, I assume that means he's not very high-functioning on the spectrum either.

Some people seem a little too gung-ho over this, though. Apparently there has already been one false report on social media about finding the kid's body. I don't know if someone found a corpse and they assumed it was this kid or someone just wanted to start shit.

It could definitely still be a PNA attempt. It's just I usually don't see parents actually owning up to their fuckups when they try to do a PNA. They'll cry or blame everyone but themselves. Still, Moo and Duh could also be very good actors.

Unfortunately, five days and still no luck does not bode well. Dehydration can kill someone within just a few days and I imagine this kid doesn't have the sense to even try to drink something, even if it's gross dirty water. I'd be more hopeful about a normal kid, but an awtard stands almost no chance. Since he got lost in an area with lots of water, there's a good chance he could drown if he hasn't already.

Also can't rule out abduction. Autism or not, I'm sure someone out there would still snatch a blond-haired, blue-eyed flapper. PNA or not, I hope they find the kid still breathing.
September 26, 2018
This is a lot like the one in Virginia in 2011 we discussed here...

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,153731,153731

...and this other one in Virginia in 2011...

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,153731,262690

...and this one from Virginia—sorry, I mean Australia—in 2015...

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,383070,383259

Seems to me the common thread was "the pahrunt just looked away for a moment".

Cambion said: "Unfortunately, five days and still no luck does not bode well. Dehydration can kill someone within just a few days and I imagine this kid doesn't have the sense to even try to drink something, even if it's gross dirty water. I'd be more hopeful about a normal kid, but an awtard stands almost no chance. Since he got lost in an area with lots of water, there's a good chance he could drown if he hasn't already."

In fact, autards are drawn to water for unknown reasons. The first one above was feared to have drowned before he was found alive. The second one, a girl, was found drowned in a lake. No. 3 was found in a wet area alive, but he was dehydrated as you suggested.

I'll bet if the negligent pahrunts had to pay the costs of the search in addition to a hefty fine, this stuff would stop. If this were a normal kid, the family often will face such a bill.

There should be a time limit on such searches anyway. Life's too short to try to defeat Darwin. We've discussed here before the suicidal behavior of some of these autards, and it seems possible this is nature's way of getting rid of some of those who are defective.
September 26, 2018
I think there is usually a time limit on missing person searches, but it might be extended beyond normal for children or for tards. And you're right, tards have a major infatuation with water and I don't know why. Normal kids are drawn to things that will hurt them the most, so I imagine that attraction is multipled about five fold for tards.

The authorities will likely call off the search after two or three weeks while the parents will scream and cry about "not enough being done" and will try to recruit community members to help search. I'm sure there will be a GoFundMe page eventually too, either to pay for search/rescue efforts or for funeral costs.
September 26, 2018
As cruel as this may sound, it's one less autard in the world.
September 26, 2018
The news said the duh was near the edge of the woods with an unidentified adult as the kid blasted off into the trees after duh just looked away for the breeder version of a second, which is probably an hour. If he saw the kid tear off into the woods why did he not chase him? I guess a "blast off into the woods" PNA
September 27, 2018
cfdavep
The news said the duh was near the edge of the woods with an unidentified adult as the kid blasted off into the trees after duh just looked away for the breeder version of a second, which is probably an hour. If he saw the kid tear off into the woods why did he not chase him? I guess a "blast off into the woods" PNA

According to the duddhie, he was talking with someone when a jogger ran past. Tardly took off after the jogger, and Duddhie - who claims to have neuropathy in his feet - couldn't run after the kidlet quickly enough to catch him.
September 27, 2018
skyeyes
cfdavep
Tardly took off after the jogger, and Duddhie - who claims to have neuropathy in his feet - couldn't run after the kidlet quickly enough to catch him.

That's a good excuse ^^^ !!!

On a personal side note, a Moo I know with an autard son who's been abusing the system for 18 years (thanks to autard), is whining on social media shes getting cut off from the free money. Apparently autard is high functioning enough to understand after 18 years he's just a walking meal ticket, got fed up, learned his rights, got a job cleaning tabes at the Mickey D's down the road, and is willing to wear the clown suit for x hours a week in order to have a chance to move away from Moo.

It hasn't happened yet, but Moo is already freaking at the though it COULD happen..

I find it highly ironic that the person who IS officially mentally impaired, WANTS to work, and have his own life, and do better for others.

Meanwhile his moo, who ISN'T officially impaired, wants to use his existence, even if he works every week and lives elsewhere, to continue receiving free money, so she doesn't have to get a job her own self.
September 27, 2018
Tardo doesn't talk. Most likely dead.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 27, 2018
https://myfox8.com/2018/09/27/authorities-searching-near-gastonia-where-a-body-was-found-during-the-search-for-maddox-ritch/

As of today, it looks like authorities found the kid's body in a creek in the park where he originally ran off. Guess we called the death by water outcome!

Also, from what I'm reading, it seems that Duh would routinely allow the kid to run away from him on their outings, which is why he didn't give chase the second the kid took off. For whatever reason, it was different this time and either Duh just couldn't catch up with him or the kid refused to stop running. I know tards and awtards love routines, but they will be the first to break them if given the chance. Duh banked on the kid running off in usual fashion. If you're a tard wrangler or parent, you really do need to be prepared for the unexpected and Duh had to learn that lesson the hard way (assuming it wasn't a PNA).
September 28, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/news/maddox-ritch-dead-emotional-officials-210728554.html

Most people on the yahoo comments are saying the duh is lying about having a tendency to let him run free without bothering to chase him saying he always came back until he didn't. The kid was apparently found under a lot of branches so they do not know if the body was hidden or he fell and hit his head and drowned. Commenters are saying the unidentifed adult is the girlfriend, but who knows
September 28, 2018
Duh also released a Facebook statement yesterday saying, "Today I found out I'm not a dad anymore" when he was informed that his son was dead. This sounds like a really bizarre statement to me. I have never in my life heard someone who has lost their child say that they are no longer a mother/father because the death of a child doesn't undo parenthood status. Even if your kid has passed away, you are still a parent.

I feel like this is one of those murder mystery games where you have to read between the lines for clues. And the thing about the kid's body being hidden under a pile of sticks is pretty suspicious because it sounds like maybe someone was trying to conceal the body.

I was prepared to give the parents the benefit of the doubt, but something doesn't seem right about all this now.
Re: Missing Autard runs off and causes a national panic
September 28, 2018
merged these two threads. Same kid.
September 29, 2018
It's going to another duhd tired of being childed and believes killing said child makes them childfree. What do you want to bet the childfree lynching circus begins again like it did for the case in Georgia?

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
September 29, 2018
Maddox is definitely an autard name, to be sure.

Stupid breeders clearly had issues with keeping an eye on him.
September 30, 2018
All the commenters on yahoo are onto the duh. In order for the kid to escape and be found where he was found he had to cross an insanely busy road and people can't see how he could've done that with no one noticing.

The duh looks kinda like a tard himself in a few pics

https://people.com/human-interest/911-caller-maddox-ritch-missing-north-carolina/
October 01, 2018
The moo and duh look really young and doubt they are very clever. Haven't found their ages but it looks like a teenage pregnancy to me. Anyways, DNA evidence isn't easy to remove at all. Hopefully the right person(s) will be convicted.
October 01, 2018
Looks like the remains found in the creek were confirmed to be those of the missing kid:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boys-body-found-in-north-carolina-creek-confirmed-to-be-maddox-ritch

Apparently, an official cause of death has yet to be determined. It sounds like it could possibly have been an accidental drowning until you get to the part where the body was partially hidden from view. I don't know what the area around the creek looks like, but it seems just a little too convenient that the body of a child that everyone was looking for just happened to be camouflaged.

But it makes me wonder, if foul play is involved, who was it who disposed of the kid? Duh seemed to be involved in the search efforts and Moo seemed occupied talking to the media.

This is from another article:

FBI agent Jason Kaplan said at a press conference that Maddox’s body was “camouflaged.” He explained, “It was extremely difficult to see him even when we were standing right next to him. He was in the creek, in water. Partially underwater.”

Seems awfully unlikely, even if the kid fell through a bunch of brush or what-not before hitting the water, that his body would just so happen to be accidentally obscured from view that he could barely be seen when right in eyeshot of others. It sounds to me like someone probably covered him up with something. Morbid as it might sound, I would like to know how long they think the body sat in the creek before it was found. As in did the kid bolt directly for water, drown, and turn all bloated and blue from being in the water for days? Or was his body relatively "fresh?"

I'm curious to see how this will turn out because something just doesn't seem right. I kind of wonder, since the kid got lost in an area with lots of water, if someone drowned him in one body of water, carried him across the very busy street, dumped him in the creek where he was found and then covered him up. I wonder if that particular creek had already been searched, which might imply that someone dumped the kid's body after they felt it was "safe" to do so since that part of the creek had already been combed.

I kind of wonder if someone in the search party was in on all this and used the search to their advantage to determine an ideal place to stash the kid.
October 02, 2018
cfdavep

The duh looks kinda like a tard himself in a few pics

https://people.com/human-interest/911-caller-maddox-ritch-missing-north-carolina/

Parents genes get passed to their kids,no doubt.

It'll be interesting to see if Duh gets more, or less sympathy, if he's convicted.

Typically, parents who kill their own kids, even ones aren't "special", get extreme leeway ; example, Andrea Yates.

Even Susan Smith, who DROWNED her TWO non-autard kids, then blamed it on a make believe black man, didn't get the death penalty.

It all depends who's on the stand, and who's in the jury box.
October 02, 2018
Also read something earlier about how Duh was given a polygraph test, but authorities refused to release the results. They also stated that the parents didn't seem "all that concerned" about everything, and one of the park employees said he never once saw the kid enter or leave the park.

Lotsa holes forming in this story.
October 02, 2018
Typed in giving up p into a search engine and the first search result was for giving up parental rights and there were over 88 million results. Apparently it has been on many people's minds at one time or another.

I know of someone who was committed because of reason of insanity for filicide. Not surprisingly the kid had special needs. She spent 40 years committed. Apparently what she experienced was about as horrific as being in a prison. Think there are some serious restrictions on pleading insanity now.

If parents can't handle parenting there are options besides harm. Voluntary Relinquishment of Rights by the Parent is a choice. And if they're concerned about the suffering socially for relinquishment of rights it is nothing compared to suffering socially for ending a life (and hopefully the internal suffering for the murder). Not sure what besides the social suffering would make a person choose filicide over relinquishing parental rights.
October 02, 2018
freya
And if they're concerned about the suffering socially for relinquishment of rights it is nothing compared to suffering socially for ending a life (and hopefully the internal suffering for the murder).

I kind of wonder if they figure that they won't have to face social consequences from loved ones for giving up their kids if they instead go to jail for killing them. Don't gotta face your friends and family in the big house a whole lot because I guarantee nobody's going out of their way to visit someone who offs their own kid. Dog help them if the other inmates find out what they're in for because even murderers and rapists don't take kindly to child killers.

But I think some people are just at their wits end, and the closer they get to snapping, the more they'll justify extreme measures in their mind. Something that they'd never dream of doing in the beginning seems like an acceptable choice after dealing with a kid for months or years. Then they do snap, and suddenly nothing matters more than removing that pesky kid from their lives and all they need is for fear of consequences to disappear for just a moment to go through with it. Or sometimes they snap and stay snapped and start actually plotting murder, from the method to hiding the evidence.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login