Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Missing Autard runs off and causes a national panic

Posted by starlady 
Re: Missing Autard runs off and causes a national panic
October 03, 2018
freya
Not sure what besides the social suffering would make a person choose filicide over relinquishing parental rights.

#1 Never wanting to see your kid again - EVER. For any reason.

#2 Never wanting to be responsible for the kid again ever. As the population surges, more and more sperm and egg donors then ever before are being sued for child support. Signing a piece of paper relinqushing parental rights in the eyes of the law only work up until the laws CHANGE. And laws CHANGE every single day. Laws regarding parental support, are especially flimsy. Don't believe me? Google "sperm" or "egg donor sued for child support". <<< This can't happen when fillicide.

#3 Even if you get away with signing over financial rights and succeed in avoiding your human being for 12-18 years - that does NOT guarantee they won't come knocking on your doorstep later. Or following you on social media. Or blowing up your inbox. Blocking your kid you chose to create through the courts when they're too young to talk is one thing. Telling your own flesh and blood to GTFO face to face after you sentenced them to life before running away might not be as easy.

I probably think of lots of other reasons. Personally, I think sentencing a kid to life, and then abandoning it, is horrible - that's what abortion is for!
Re: Runaway awtard prompts national panic
January 09, 2019
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/autopsy-report-reveals-maddox-ritch-died-from-probable-drowning-/880297696

Sorry to necromance this, but the autopsy on the dead kid was done and it was determined that the cause of death was (accidental) drowning. Doesn't explain why his body was covered up in the creek, though. The autopsy report also said the kid had some superficial wounds all over his body which indicates that the poor kid got gnawed on by something, hopefully after he was dead and not lying there dying.

Accident or not, I still fully blame the piss-poor parents (namely the father) and I think they ought to be charged with neglect. Duh let the kid run away from him, and I don't care how long you've been wrangling an awtard, the number one rule of awtard management is to expect the unexpected. Junior may have never run off like this before, but it doesn't mean he can't ever start. You never trust an awtard no matter how well they seem to behave because they can change course behaviorally before you can even comprehend what they've done.

If this really was a PNA, I hope the parents don't break their arms patting themselves on the back for getting away with it.
January 09, 2019
They determined that the death was probable so I guess that means something like 90-95% that it was accidental.
Funny there was no indicator that he hit his head which I assume would usually knock someone unconscious leading to falling and drowning
January 09, 2019
Cambion
Doesn't explain why his body was covered up in the creek, though.

Yeah, an orange shirt seems like it would be easy to spot in something as shallow as a creek unless it was covered very well.
January 09, 2019
And I wonder how much wildlife they killed draining that pond for "clues." What clues to a kid's disappearance would they find in a pond? I mean, even if they found clothing, all that would tell them was what they already knew-- the kid was lost in the vicinity. (If you're looking for a body, just say you're looking for a body, for fuck's sake.)
January 10, 2019
What do you suppose the odds are that the kid was held underwater until he drowned? I mean murder made to look like an accident.

The story of draining the pond seems unusual if the authorities really think Tardley "accidentally" drowned. Maybe they have suspicions. The orange clothing not previously being spotted seems off too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login