Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lawsuit for people who pressure others into breeding

Posted by twocents 
Lawsuit for people who pressure others into breeding
October 04, 2018
Won't happen obviously. But sue people who pressure family members into breeding (I want a grandbaabeee) and later the breeder(s) kill their own child. that florida girl comes to mind, I'm blanking on her name... she wanted to give it up for adoption but her f*in moo wanted the graaaandbaabeee. And of course, we know how that turned out. Would love to see someone bring a person like that up on what would amount to be a nuisance suit.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Lawsuit for people who pressure others into breeding
October 04, 2018
If I was the Florida girl, I'd hand the loaf over to Grandmoo and tell her if she wants it that badly, she can keep it.
October 04, 2018
CAsey Anthony, I guess.

I wonder if in the future women who are poor and forced to have an unwanted kid in a post Roe v Wade world will somehow sue the pro-liars
October 04, 2018
https://www.local10.com/news/casey-anthony-open-to-having-more-children-report-says

So I looked up Casey Anthony news on google and she recently said that "she is open to having another kid"

How weird is this woman?
October 04, 2018
I think it should be acceptable if someone pressures or forces someone else into reproducing to sign a legally binding contract agreeing to help pay for and care for these kids until the kids reach adulthood and will have to accept full responsibility of said children should the biological parents tire of them. They're the ones begging for loaves, after all, so let them put their money where their mouths are. I've suggested similar things before too, like how pro-lifers should have to register as pro-life like one would do to vote and then they'd be legally required to adopt at least one child that was "saved" from abortion.

I'd wager that if this were to be a thing, second hand baby rabies would quiet down a lot. When the ones screaming the loudest would be directly inconvenienced by another person's choice that would otherwise never affect them (at least not negatively), they'd be singing a different tune in a hurry.
October 05, 2018
I think Casey Anthony just wants to get pregnant again, so she will be in the news again. She's probably missing her 15 minutes of fame.
October 07, 2018
Someone I know was gang-raped at 14 (female). Her mother had a hard time getting pregnant (over 10 miscarriages) and had only one child. So her mother encouraged her daughter to keep the brat, despite the fact that her daughter didn't want kids at all. Her mother then offered to help her raise the brat in exchange for her daughter taking care of her in her old age. She told me this as if it were a fair deal (it isn't!). I had to bite my tongue hard on this one.

I think her mother is a manipulative piece of shit who took advantage of her daughter and used a baby as leverage to force her daughter to fund her retirement. Her mother was pretty much frothing at the mouth for another baby and knew this was her only chance. It wouldn't be so bad if it were the daughter's choice to keep the baby and the mother didn't use it to force her daughter to pay for her retirement. Or if the daughter didn't want an abortion but wanted to put the baby up for adoption then her mother could have adopted the baby and would be responsible for it, not the daughter.

Basically, the mother ended up with a severely traumatized daughter and grand daughter. About the only thing the daughter can do is work and other than that she doesn't function well at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login