Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Birth as a battleground

Posted by cfdavep 
Birth as a battleground
October 07, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/keira-knightley-slams-kate-middleton-201538824.html

Keira Knightley says that Kate Middleton gave everyone an unrealistic look at birth when she presented herself hours later done up as if it never happened. Apparently it is birth that makes women the not so weaker sex, not careers, beating depression or climbing Everest or anything else. Just birthing those baybees
Re: Birth as a battleground
October 07, 2018
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/keira-knightley-slams-kate-middleton-201538824.html

Keira Knightley says that Kate Middleton gave everyone an unrealistic look at birth when she presented herself hours later done up as if it never happened. Apparently it is birth that makes women the not so weaker sex, not careers, beating depression or climbing Everest or anything else. Just birthing those baybees

Kate Middleton has a makeup artist, was probably on narcotics, and had the best medical care $$ can buy. Kate is no standard on which to judge birth.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Birth as a battleground
October 07, 2018
Have a friend who worked until the day before she delivered and emerged from the hospital in her pre-pregnancy jeans. You can bet she had the full hair and makeup treatment. Does Keira Knightly want her phone number so she can berate and shame her for failing to represent all impig women fairly? I'd bet there are a fair number of women who leave the hospital looking good despite the fact that there will not be paparazzi clamoring for photos.

I don't know why anyone bothers to compare themselves to royalty unless they are also royal. Tremendous waste of time. And I highly doubt Kate was given the choice of how she left the hospital, it was probably made clear to her that she would be photo op ready after each birth and for any public appearance. Wouldn't be surprised if every thing she wears as a royal requires prior approval and a high level of scrutiny.

Keira should compare herself to all those other vastly overpaid celebrities and thank Natalie Portman for giving her a career in the first place.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login