Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ever more awtard meltdowns

Posted by cfdavep 
Ever more awtard meltdowns
October 08, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/family-alleges-american-airlines-wouldnt-allow-autistic-son-board-flight-vacation-183215890.html

United would not let the awtard having a meltdown even on the plane as an obvious safety issue.
Re: Ever more awtard meltdowns
October 08, 2018
Dallas to Kansas City is a car drive. Unless of course the parents would rather pay for plane tickets hoping they will receive special treatment and their awtards will be the airline's problem. Airlines accommodating ADA is not for meltdowns and the parents that don't want to discipline their kids. My last flight there was some (older) kid shrieking at the top of his lungs and yelling and rolling around the floor throwing a huge fit while we waited to board. His keepers didn't seem much concerned. Luckily I didn't see him on my flight.

I like the way the parents called in advance to see what special programs they qualified for with their awtards, that should speak volumes to the airline with regards to expected accommodations.

The only sensitivity training for the airline should be the sensitivity of preventing permanent hearing damage for all the other passengers ears by shutting down the noise source.
October 08, 2018
I will give the parents credit for at least asking beforehand if the airline could accommodate their awtards and the airline was pretty generous to allow them to bring their brats in for a "dress rehearsal" as far as going through security. Tards do love routines, so this was pretty cool on their part.

However, I don't think the airline staff was in the wrong. Sounds like one of the tards started having a meltdown for some dumbass awtard reason like he didn't like the way his left sock felt or the floor tile looked at him funny, the staff recognized this and decided to stave off giving an entire aircraft full of passengers refunds.

Not to mention that Tard Boy would probably have serious issues being strapped into a seat and expected to stay still when he was already melting down. The agent probably saw their career flash before their eyes imagining Tardley unbuckling his seatbelt and becoming a projectile during takeoff, after which someone in management would be asking why the fucker and his handlers were allowed on the plane in the first place.

It's most likely not that they don't cater to disabled people, but just that they aren't going to let someone on a plane who might cause problems that could result in an emergency landing or turning around, regardless of mental stability. Awtards are not an exception to this rule, either. The airline is committed to disability inclusion, but that doesn't mean tolerating potentially violent tard tantrums at 35,000 feet. I think that agent should be commended for seeing the writing on the wall and saving the rest of the flight from a screech-tard.

The airline spokesperson said, "The American Airlines team is committed to providing a safe and pleasant travel experience for all of our customers.” I'd wager that this means they also need to take the needs of the entire flight into consideration and not just one person or one family. Tard Boy throwing a tantrum before they even got on the plane did not bode well and you know he'd be in full raptard mode by the time they were off the ground.

Being tard parents means you can't do certain things, and not everyone will smooch breeders' asses because they have awtards. Airlines are insane about security and if they think you might cause even the slightest disruption, you're not getting on the fucking plane. Give them a refund, absolutely, because they didn't get to take the flight they paid for. Sounds like the parents didn't want to be stuck in a car for X number of hours with three normal kids and two awtards, so they figured they'd fly, let the brats run loose on the flight and they'd be everyone else's problem. Yeahhh, planes aren't like restaurants and doing that shit is a good way to get booted off the flight.
October 11, 2018
freya
Dallas to Kansas City is a car drive. Unless of course the parents would rather pay for plane tickets hoping they will receive special treatment and their awtards will be the airline's problem.

If the parents had chosen to be childfree, productive members of society, who worked 40 hours a week at honest paying jobs, they would drive to save money. Like any logical person.

It's literally a ten hours drive, I expect it take 2 or more hours to drive to the airport, and board, and another 2 or so hours to deboard and fly home, plus flying time.

There's no way flying KC - to Dallas saved them more than 4 hours of time,tops, and that's being generous, and it probably cost them hundred of dollars more, despite the awtard discount.

BUT....they birthed an awtard, so they assume they deserve to eschew working jobs for the rest of their lives and have everyone pay for their bills and vacations, because awtard.

And people wonder why the country's so in debt and taxes are so high.
October 11, 2018
Hell, why wouldn't they drive? The family car is a familiar place for their kid. They could plug him into a tablet and let him watch familiar movies and shit. Stop when needed. KC to Dallas is a full day's drive, but a plane ride is going to take most of a day, as childfreeadvocate pointed out. Plus it's waaaaay cheaper.

I realize I am biased as hell when it comes to long car trips because that's how my family traveled for the most part. We routinely drove 12+ hours to visit family, go on vacations, etc. It was just how life worked, and I learned to tolerate long car rides.
October 12, 2018
I’m used to those long car rides too, random. My grandparents lived about 500 miles from us, and you’re damned right we drove there to visit. Why would you fly when you could fit six people in an old Chevelle? Not a great way to travel, but there it is. It was a vacation after all.

When I saw the video, I wondered if moo and duh were hippie-types, but the bigass house says no. They do look a little “off,” so two autards isn’t a shock. But damn, you don’t get to inflict your genetic problems on everyone else. Flying is a privilege, not a right. No dangerous person would be allowed on a flight, so why should an autard be an exception? Too bad the airline and their employees have to take shit about it from all sides.

Btw, I’ve had what could be called meltdowns in the past. The last place I needed to be was on a plane.
October 13, 2018
cj

When I saw the video, I wondered if moo and duh were hippie-types, but the bigass house says no. They do look a little “off,” so two autards isn’t a shock. But damn, you don’t get to inflict your genetic problems on everyone else.

So they shit out an autard, cry about how hard their life is, while continuing to poop out more kids, including (surprise!) another autard, for a ratio fo 2 autards to 3 idiots (5 total) and they're rewarded with a big house and the ability to fly short distances that could be more easily driven.

Meanwhile, in my local election, I can "vote" to do something about it, by either choosing the democrat who will keep abortion legal - but expand medicaid and other social programs to fund more autards. OR the republican who will cut medicaid and social programs, but will restrict abortion - also resulting in funding more autards.

Either way I vote, we'll be paying for these types of people to poop out autard #3/idiot #6 next year if they want to.

I worked parks and rec shortly when I was in college and they had a special ed department. ALL the parents in there were a "little off" - to put it kindly. I always wondered why people who weren't capable of supporting themselves were allowed to make as many future dependees as they wanted to, taxpayer money be damned.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login