Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My baby sees angels!

Posted by freya 
My baby sees angels!
October 09, 2018
Despite the fact that baybeez can't see well until 12 mos. or later, there are always those special parents who think their snowflakes can see angels. It doesn't help that baybeez are too young to articulate what they see and have no concept of what an angel is but I guess that makes it easier for parents to fill in the blanks! Funny, never heard a parent say my baby sees devils. Instead of worrying about what your LO sees why not spend the money on a babysitter and a night out rather than a psychic who will tell you exactly what you want to hear? I'd think bizzy mahms have other things to obsess about.

Stuff like this makes me wonder why we don't push harder for parents to purchase a parenting license prior to breeding.

Good for a laugh:
http://www.tanahoy.com/angels/babies-angels/
http://center.babygaga.com/t-455199/babys-can-see-angels.html

Search on it for millions more entries. This is weirdness.
Re: My baby sees angels!
October 10, 2018
Suuuuure. And my cats see demons. They'll jump up and run suddenly to the other room for no apparent reason, but I know it's because they're chasing demons out of the house.

Either that, or because they're cats. It's so hard to tell.
October 10, 2018
The fourth and last comment down from the first link is quite idiotic. Moo is giving birth at the same time stuff comes falling from a closet in front of her and thinks it is ghosts that are hanging out with the soon to be born. I have heard of many moos who think their sprogs can see ghosties.
October 10, 2018
I'm pretty open minded about spiritual stuff, but moos thinking they know what their baybees are seeing (regardless of what it is) is ridiculous. There is no way you can know what is going on in their tiny brains until they are old enough to tell you. This reminds me of those idiots who think their baybee is transgender because of some stupid thing like a boy liking a pink blanket. Breeders are so retarded.
October 10, 2018
I'm pretty open minded spiritual stuff, but moos thinking they know what their baybees are seeing (regardless of what it is) is ridiculous. There is no way you can know what is going on in their tiny brains until they are old enough to tell you. This reminds me of those idiots who think their baybee is transgender because of some stupid thing like a boy liking a pink blanket. Breeders are so retarded.
October 10, 2018
kittehpeoples
Suuuuure. And my cats see demons. They'll jump up and run suddenly to the other room for no apparent reason, but I know it's because they're chasing demons out of the house.

Either that, or because they're cats. It's so hard to tell.

Kitty the Demon Slayer!
October 10, 2018
cfdavep
The fourth and last comment down from the first link is quite idiotic. Moo is giving birth at the same time stuff comes falling from a closet in front of her and thinks it is ghosts that are hanging out with the soon to be born. I have heard of many moos who think their sprogs can see ghosties.

Moo is not a disorganized hoarder. It was a ghost.
October 11, 2018
ondinette
I'm pretty open minded spiritual stuff, but moos thinking they know what their baybees are seeing (regardless of what it is) is ridiculous. There is no way you can know what is going on in their tiny brains until they are old enough to tell you.

Unless, of course, if the breeders are also telepathic!

People seem to have no real problems, that they have to make up bullshit.
October 11, 2018
Parent who writes their baybee sees angels is, IMO, significantly less intelligent than the baybee who thinks they see angels.

A moron raising a moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login