Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo wants your bus seat

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo wants your bus seat
October 10, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/breastfeeding-mom-forced-stand-no-one-offered-seat-rush-hour-train-170500120.html

but she can boob feed and take selfies at the same time for later internet complaining
Re: Moo wants your bus seat
October 10, 2018
Honestly, many people are rude in public settings and it isn't just to moos. A 32 year old moo should be well aware of the realty of public and the way people behave. If she wants star treatment, pony up for a cab and wait for the driver to open the door for her. Or better yet, a limo.

I can imagine a public train is likely one of the worst places to go if you expect others to have manners and decorum.
The ones I've been on were first come, first served with exception of the disabled seats. If you wanted a seat and one wasn't available you wait. Even if you have suitcases, etc. I've seen 30 plus people on trains with suitcases so who is supposed to give up their seats exactly? Maybe the concerned moo could play train hall monitor or decorum coach?

Expecting special moo treatment on a train is as silly as attending a rock concert with brats in tow and being upset and outraged if others cuss or do drugs in front of your underage brat.

Moos will broadcast it and others will not make attempts to publicly shame because we have better things to do with our lives. A bizzy mahm will fume over such nonsense and make a royal case out of not being treated with the entitlement she thinks she deserves. Virtually everyone reading the article is aware of the general level of rudeness in the public.
Re: Moo wants your bus seat
October 10, 2018
Another example of moos wanting babies to be treated as a disability. Look, bitches, either having children is the most wonderful, meaningful, joyous thing in the world, or they're disabling. You can't have it both ways.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login