Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman miscarries, wants something, article isn't sure what

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Woman miscarries, wants something, article isn't sure what
October 11, 2018
The article title talks about the law refusing to acknowledge her miscarried "son," but that doesn't seem to be the focus of the article. The focus seems to be another moo wanting udder rubs for a dead kid she never knew:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/law-refuses-recognise-miscarried-son-153851351.html

The comments are surprisingly heavy on "it was a late period, get the fuck over it already" attitudes.
Re: Woman miscarries, wants something, article isn't sure what
October 11, 2018
As some commenters said, giving a birth certificate for a half-baked dead loaf is ridiculous, and it would have tax implications.

What I found chilling was that even after moo and dud were told that if it survived, it would be both physically and mentally defective and she still decided to carry to term. She should be glad mother nature allowed her to dodge that bullet.
October 11, 2018
JoJo
What I found chilling was that even after moo and dud were told that if it survived, it would be both physically and mentally defective and she still decided to carry to term. She should be glad mother nature allowed her to dodge that bullet.

Yeah, that part pretty much proves she's a rub-seeking fanatic. She was perfectly willing to condemn the kid to a lifetime (however long that may have been) of suffering, but the miscarriage is tragic. Sounds to me like the potential kid is the luckiest one.
October 11, 2018
One comment talks about a coworker's miscarriage at 20 weeks. She milked a baby shower, birth announcements (were sent out when the clump would have been fully baked) and a first birthday party out of her coworkers. Coworker has decided to be sick for any remaining birthdays the rub-seeker throws for the clump. I bet rub-seeker demanded gifts and others to host her parties.
October 11, 2018

She was told her unborn son was not developing property
Well if this fetus is too special for real estate, I got no time for him! Seriously, I know it's Yahoo, but can't they spell check?

But honestly, it sounds like this woman should have gotten professional help a long ass time ago if she's still sitting around the dinner table thinking about what her dead kid that wasn't even a kid yet might have been doing. Imagine being her other actual children forever living in the shadow of their deceased almost-brother who, in Moo's eyes, is perfect and can do no wrong because he didn't get the chance to live and be imperfect.

I’ve always told my daughters about their older brother, ever since they were babies – his energy will always be part of our family.”

He never had energy because he was never born. And in typical Moo fashion, even after hearing that IF the clump lived, he would be severely disabled, Moo decided to think with her uterus and not her brain and say let's have this defective loaf anyway! Who cares if he suffers every single day of his life, as long as Moo gets a baybee to cuddle! Great mother material. Also, why the fuck would a dead unborn fetus need a certificate proving an event that never actually happened? We don't issue death certificates for terminal people who are still alive, so why would we issue birth certificates for clumps that were never born?

I'm sorry this woman miscarried an obviously wanted child and I don't fault her for mourning, but it's been over two fucking decades and she's had two live healthy kids since then. There are people who don't even mourn the loss of their spouses for this long - you know, people who were alive and who developed actual emotional connections with others? I think it's time to learn some healthy coping mechanisms or get on some fucking happy pills.
I have an acquaintance who had a kid 3 months early with major complications, and it died after living two months at the hospital.

This was 2 1/2 years ago, and she posted a pic the other day of a shrine she built in the room that would've been the kids had it survived. 2 1/2 years later.

She's since dedicated her life to sharing awareness vidoes of the specific disease that killed her kid - but not any of the others that killed other kids - and raising money for JUST that disease, and to help fight it in KIDS ONLY.

She still posts pics of the kid every other day, in between campaigns to raise money for others just like hers, and that's she cares about.

I feel sorry for her of course (at least, I used to...) but she used to be a really interesting person, before baybee. And no one close to her has to the logic to say "hey sweetie, you knew the kid 2 months and you're still updating the shine going on 3 years later - time to get over her, this is morbid, and not healthy."

I'd do it if I knew her better. But it's not my place, even though I honestly think it'd be the best thing for her.
October 12, 2018
I think the women who mourn these clumps are just attention-seekers who got pregnant in order to gain attention in the first place. The half-baked loaf didn't make it, but that won't stop them from getting all that attention they want and need.

I understand that people will mourn the loss of a clump, but they need to get the fuck over it get on with life. It was just a clump of cells. No personality, no nothing. Just a bloody clump of cells. Women who mourn two decades later are probably insufferably crazy to start with.
October 12, 2018
I'm with Cambion. Imagine how fucked up those other, ACTUAL kids are, knowing that they're no more important or valid to their mother than that clump of cells....
mumofsixbirds
I think the women who mourn these clumps are just attention-seekers who got pregnant in order to gain attention in the first place. The half-baked loaf didn't make it, but that won't stop them from getting all that attention they want and need.

I understand that people will mourn the loss of a clump, but they need to get the fuck over it get on with life. It was just a clump of cells. No personality, no nothing. Just a bloody clump of cells. Women who mourn two decades later are probably insufferably crazy to start with.

If the girl who's updating the shrine and posting pics of it 2 1/2 years postmortem, if it was for a dead parent, or a dead sibling, or a dead friend, I feel like SOMEONE would at some point have said "time to move on" and then more people would do the same, until she saw logic and reason and took it down.

But because it's her BAYBEE.....its like the mentality is she should be allowed to mourn it forty five years between now and her deathbed. <<< And it's somehow "precious".
October 15, 2018
kittehpeoples
I'm with Cambion. Imagine how fucked up those other, ACTUAL kids are, knowing that they're no more important or valid to their mother than that clump of cells....

It is absurd. In 30 years I expect to see people walking around with tumors intact and growing because they are a clump of cells, ya know. And getting rid of cells is murder, name that cancer and let it live. Cancer has rights too. If a person is murdered who has cancer then it is a double homicide because cancer sucking the life force out of the host also died.
kittehpeoples

If I go the profile for the girl with the shrine to her dead baybee of 2 years, I'm certain she hasn't uploaded a picture of her husband once in that same time frame. Unless he's holding the dead baybee or kissing the dead baybee or paying some sort of homage to the dead baybee. I's pretty obvious she'd trade her husband for that dead baybee back in a heartbeat if given the chance.

Anyhow, she still updates the shrine at least once a week, and when I see it I think "what's her husband think of all this?" Or better yet - the husbands family and friends? Poor guy probably worked overtime a straight year after the baybee died, just to get out of the house and keep shirts on their backs while she mourned in postpartem depression, assuming once a full year passed, she'd get the fuck over it and move on. NOPE. By all accounts, he'll always be second to dead baybee forever in her eyes. And he can't leave, because, if he does, he'll be the asshole who abandoned his infertile wife after their only shot at their own crotchfruit died, and shame shame should he not spend now to his deathbed helping update the shrine.

Of course, I can't feel too sorry for him - HE PICKED HER. And bred with her. And he's tolerated this behavior for over 2 years without leaving. I'm just wondering if they're going to have birthday parties for dead baybee in the shrine ten years from now, like they had one last year. At this pace, they surely will.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login