Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I just got banned...

Posted by twocents 
I just got banned...
October 18, 2018
from Reddit r/childfree.
don't recall what I've said exactly, but supposedly I'm troll like comments.
run by duhs and moos perhaps?
I would like their definition of 'troll'.
10 days.
to quote my ex mil, 'piss on them'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: I just got banned...
October 18, 2018
twocents
from Reddit r/childfree.
don't recall what I've said exactly, but supposedly I'm troll like comments.
run by duhs and moos perhaps?
I would like their definition of 'troll'.
10 days.
to quote my ex mil, 'piss on them'

I got banned from one because I disagreed people who gave birth or fathered kids they didn't want should be considered "childfree". The exact comment that got me axed was "since not wanting kids is the only qualification, I know a guy who had 4 in 5 years and never paid a dime of child support, he's childfree too right?"

I even admitted I'd make an exception for a teen girl in west texas or northern idaho who got pregnant young where abortion is restricted,, or women from foreign countries where abortion is illegal who g ave up a kid for adoption ONCE - and never did it again.

Didn't matter. According to this particular group, a woman could be a surrogate mom to 10 kids, for profit, and still be childfree. When I challenged the notion by asking "so all the guys who knocked up their girlfriends and fled the country can join too?" <<< That was it for me!!!!
October 18, 2018
I just don't post there. Too lite for me, because they're busy trying to fend off accusations of being a toxic circle jerk from the rest of Reddit. Here, we can tell the rest of the world to go fuck itself.

And this is why I think it is a mistake for groups and companies to give up their own platforms and flock to aggregating sites like Facebook and Reddit and Twitter. It means giving up speech that is legal, but that violates company policy because said company has decided it is economically advantageous to ban it.
October 18, 2018
Yes, I too miss just having fandoms and forums/websites on different topics. Now you get a lot less of those becuz everyone goes to boring FB and Twitter.
October 18, 2018
They threatened me with a ban once because mod couldn't figure out the very very obvious sarcasm in a post I wrote. When I defended myself and stated the sarcasm was purposely obvious some idiot moderator went on a power trip/attack so I stopped posting because the tyrant threatened to ban me if I couldn't "behave" myself. My impression was they have no sense of humor whatsoever. If you aren't there kissing ass they don't want you. All of this happened right after a member gave me gold and I don't think that was a coincidence. I think it made me a target for some reason.

I started to look around and noticed there were a number of people who would be ganged up on and accused of being jerks because someone misread their posts. I didn't find the posts offensive and was trying to figure out what I missed - did they know each other? Bad blood or something?

I also noticed lots of people up vote everything the moderators do and down vote things that don't make any sense.

I wasn't there for karma or whatever but it seems to be a big deal and some people seem to be real jerks about it.
October 19, 2018
cfuter
Yes, I too miss just having fandoms and forums/websites on different topics. Now you get a lot less of those becuz everyone goes to boring FB and Twitter.

There's certainly a lot less community than I've gotten from boards, of which this one is one in several I've participated in.
October 19, 2018
I was banned from TwoXChromosomes for pointing out that someone with a nutsack and a dong is NOT a woman.
October 19, 2018
they called me a troll. which is something I'm still trying to figure out. I really don't want to ask the banner what their definition of a troll is. if it is the same as ours, boy they sure read me wrong.

this is the actual message I was sent:

You've Been Temporarily Banned From Participating In R/Childfree

subreddit message via /r/childfree[M] sent 1 day ago
You have been temporarily banned from participating in r/childfree. This ban will last for 10 days. You can still view and subscribe to r/childfree, but you won't be able to post or comment.

Note from the moderators:

Several of your comments have been removed for being troll-like. Please remember there is a person at the end of your comments. You have been banned for 10 days, if this happens again it will be permanent.

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/childfree by replying to this message.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

October 21, 2018
At least half of the people on r/childfree are fence sitters. I remember one wanna moo on there asking posters to talk her down from wanting a sprog suddenly which would've meant losing her CF spouse
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login