Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unhinged FB Moo rants against CFs at Disney (from reddit)

Posted by cfuter 
Unhinged FB Moo rants against CFs at Disney (from reddit)
October 18, 2018
Just as we already know...they want to bypass the lines, and while they are experiencing all this joy, they are miserable as all hell....and "it's Bratley's vacation too!" Um, kids are not on vacation from anything.......especially toddlers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/insanepeoplefacebook/comments/9p9kj7/woman_hates_on_childless_couples_at_disney_world/
Re: Unhinged FB Moo rants against CFs at Disney (from reddit)
October 18, 2018
This raving moo positively REEKS of severe jealousy and major buyers remorse.

"Only mothers with kids should be at Disney World! Mothers with kids should be able to skip ALL the lines!"

What paradoxical horseshit. It's like the Starbucks queue debate all over again...
October 18, 2018
oh, the reddit commentators LOLOL
October 18, 2018
Haha, that bitch doesn't need to worry. I'm sure the Childfree hate her stupid ass right back. I can just smell the hatred for her own life in that post, and it just makes me giggle. Too bad, so sad, that your condom failure isn't all he's cracked up to be.

I personally would never visit Disney World because I'd hate to be surrounded by breeders and their brats. It should NOT, however, ban CL couples from attending. To each their own, I imagine.

She'd probably love to round up all us people without kids and have us all shot. What an uber cunt!
October 18, 2018
Her screeching is very telling: She has no money and had to put the trip on her credit card or someone else paid. She constantly gets dirty looks from people because her brat is unhinged and undisciplined. And she doesn't have the body to wear slutty shorts and she is a millennial. And she is jealous of any childless woman.
October 18, 2018
Just read more comments. A bunch of happy parents are saying the miserable parents also harass them about all kinds of things: you need to have more than one kid or the one will become selfish, wait until your kid is 2, you're pregnant now and it will be miserable. One guy said the miserable parents he knows get mad when he says he is having fun with his daughter. I think miserable parents were likely miserable people who became more miserable as parents and think everyone is to suffer the same fate.

Apparently they harass everyone who isn't miserable. Doesn't this make you want to wear a big smile in public?
October 19, 2018
I think she's just straight up misogynistic. She hasn't got a word for men in that rant.
October 19, 2018
I commented on it. It got me banned. Supposedly troll like? Maybe because I questioned whether the angry moo cow was for real? (see banned).
for 10 days and if I continue to 'misbehave' it will be permanent.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 19, 2018
Um no thanks she can have disney world
October 20, 2018
Look for the message from NoZits (me). Should make the cunt burn.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 21, 2018
What I find fucking hilarious that she says childfree and childless people should be banned, but parents with kids should be able to skip the line. Um... wouldn't it mean that EVERYONE could skip the line? How exactly would that go? grinning smiley
October 21, 2018
tea princess
What I find fucking hilarious that she says childfree and childless people should be banned, but parents with kids should be able to skip the line. Um... wouldn't it mean that EVERYONE could skip the line? How exactly would that go? grinning smiley

LOL I was wondering about that, too. I think the translation to that is that she and her brat Aidan should be allowed to skip to the front of the lines.

It seems that a lot of breeders want to skip lines. Don't the autard moos want to get to go first, too? All of these breeders feel so entitled. It IS kind of funny!
October 21, 2018
She could just avoid places where there are long lines and the problem would be solved. Many people do that if they don't enjoy the event enough to wait in line, or just hate lines. But that would mean simply avoiding something instead of blasting others, throwing a rage fit and demanding special privileges on social media. There is something excessively annoying about an adult who chooses to pay lots of money to go to an expensive park and whines as if she had a gun to her head the entire time.

Is there anyone anywhere who isn't aware that Disney has horrifically long lines?
October 21, 2018
I like how it's apparently horrible for millennials to throw away money on useless crap for themselves, but it's perfectly acceptable for mommies like this maniac to buy useless crap for their kids. Also, no toddler gives a flying fuck if they're in Disneyland. Odds are far higher that they're more amused about how their farts feel than any of the underpaid schmucks in mascot suits. And of course the kid is cranky! Fuck me sideways, I get cranky wandering around amusement parks and waiting in lines and I'm an adult! Why not wait for the kid to be older so he can deal with this shit a bit better? Take toadlers to traveling carnivals where the lines will be shorter.

tea princess
What I find fucking hilarious that she says childfree and childless people should be banned, but parents with kids should be able to skip the line. Um... wouldn't it mean that EVERYONE could skip the line? How exactly would that go?

Yeah, I wonder about that too. If unchilded people are banned, that would mean that everybody there is a parent, which means everyone can skip the line, which of course means no one can skip the line. I imagine it would devolve into a huge catfight over whose life is harder based on the number of children (so Moos would "borrow" young cousins and nieces/nephews to be prioritized), disabilities (everyone has autism now, so this won't help), income, and would eventually go into hair-splitting territory over shit like dietary needs, who's more tired, who traveled farthest, and so forth.

Moo
AND I CAN'T JUST TELL HIM THAT WE CAN'T DO SOMETHING BECAUSE ITS HIS VACATION TOO!!!!"

Uhh, yeah you can. First of all, a toddler doesn't even know what a vacation is, nor does he give a crap about every single thing Moo has planned for them to see/do. Second of all, YES YOU CAN tell him you can't do shit. Being a parent means telling your kid "no" once in a while, and it also means recognizing that a kid isn't going to have enough energy to hit all the checkpoints on the schedule like an adult will and they're gonna get cranky very fast from walking, heat, boredom, exhaustion, hunger, and needing the bathroom.

yurble
I think she's just straight up misogynistic. She hasn't got a word for men in that rant.

I'm sure they could never compare to her suffering because men can't understand the burdens of motherhood. And I'm sure if a man showed up with his daughter or niece, she'd go off on him and accuse him of being a pedophile. Because OBVIOUSLY any man who has an interest in raising his own child is just out looking for some prepubescent booty.

Sounds like this crazy bitch is butthurt that she wasted money dragging her screaming bastard to Disneyworld when he was far too young to appreciate it and is just blaming everyone else for not kissing her ass, rolling out a red carpet and waiting on her hand and foot. And the hatred and resentment she has for her life, for women, and for her kid are just a bit less than subtle. Reeks of jealousy when she bitches about unchilded couples and the lady in the "slutty" shorts. What a miserable cunt.
October 22, 2018
Have you noticed how Millennial is shorthand for "young people I dislike"? The woman doing the bitching is probably a Millennial herself (although she could be Gen X, but only if she's a geezer breeder), and the young woman, if she's that young, is probably part of whatever generation comes after Millennials.
October 22, 2018
yurble
Have you noticed how Millennial is shorthand for "young people I dislike"? The woman doing the bitching is probably a Millennial herself (although she could be Gen X, but only if she's a geezer breeder), and the young woman, if she's that young, is probably part of whatever generation comes after Millennials.

Absolutely I noticed Millennial is shorthand for "young people I dislike". Same with Gen X 15 years ago.
She could be an embittered geezer breeder of Gen X but I think I smell some teenage pregnancy regret on this one so guessing Gen Z, which would mean she could be as old as 23. And the fact that she threw in the word Millennial to describe a childless young woman would make more sense, as in a Millennial who is having fun in life instead of Gen Z who is saddled with a toddler. It would explain the righteous indignation towards those 25+ childless Millennials who are daring to enjoy life.

Go childless/child free women and men everywhere! Enjoy your lives!
October 22, 2018
Cambion
I like how it's apparently horrible for millennials to throw away money on useless crap for themselves, but it's perfectly acceptable for mommies like this maniac to buy useless crap for their kids. Also, no toddler gives a flying fuck if they're in Disneyland. Odds are far higher that they're more amused about how their farts feel than any of the underpaid schmucks in mascot suits. And of course the kid is cranky! Fuck me sideways, I get cranky wandering around amusement parks and waiting in lines and I'm an adult! Why not wait for the kid to be older so he can deal with this shit a bit better? Take toadlers to traveling carnivals where the lines will be shorter.

If she is able to gain 50% of the perspective you stated in your post (I abbreviated it) by the time the kid is 18 it will be a miracle Cambion.
October 22, 2018
I always wonder whether a cow like the fb moo exists but then, I am always proven wrong.
NoZits. could not find that post.
wonder if anyone could find where it is on fb or wherever

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 23, 2018
tea princess

My thought exactly! XD

I like the comment that somebody posted from another crazy FB bitch complaining about how hard it is to go to the parks with kids, and one of her complaints was that "strollers are not allowed by the rides." Leaving aside the atrocious grammar, I'd LOVE to see breeders trying to take a stroller on Space Mountain. That would be fucking awesome.

I love Disney. Everybody knows this. In fact, we went to Disney World this year. As usual, I was in my wheelchair. We paid attention to how some of the lines shunted wheelchairs and scooters, and there were times we actually had to wait LONGER because of the chair. These people who think wheelchairs let you skip lines have no fucking idea what they're talking about (and jesus, I'd trade my pain for their place in line any day of the goddamn week). Essentially Disney has streamlined the system so that a wheelchair doesn't speed things up for you any more than a fastpass does. And kudos to them for managing that, I say. I don't expect special treatment because of the chair. But breeders will bitch about disabled adults getting special treatment, but think they should get to skip lines because they don't want to have to wrangle their children for that long? Or the autard moos thinking their brats should be allowed to stay on a ride all day because they don't want to have to deal with a meltdown from their precious miracle? Fuck 'em all. smiling smiley
October 23, 2018
kittehpeoples
I like the comment that somebody posted from another crazy FB bitch complaining about how hard it is to go to the parks with kids, and one of her complaints was that "strollers are not allowed by the rides." Leaving aside the atrocious grammar, I'd LOVE to see breeders trying to take a stroller on Space Mountain. That would be fucking awesome.

To be honest, I might not be surprised if they managed to. Check out the photos online that people get taken on Space Mountain. People bring all kinds of shit with them on the ride for the photo op, from chess boards and tea sets to posters and Jenga blocks. One group brought a TV and pretended to be playing video games on the ride! I'm sure a breeder could lug a stroller on the ride too.
October 24, 2018
Cambion
kittehpeoples

To be honest, I might not be surprised if they managed to. Check out the photos online that people get taken on Space Mountain. People bring all kinds of shit with them on the ride for the photo op, from chess boards and tea sets to posters and Jenga blocks. One group brought a TV and pretended to be playing video games on the ride! I'm sure a breeder could lug a stroller on the ride too.

I've seen photos of people on Splash Mountain playing chess and shaving and stuff like that, but not Space Mountain. I'd love to see those pictures. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login