Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guy not allowed to get snipped, gets oopsed instead

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Guy not allowed to get snipped, gets oopsed instead
November 08, 2018
childfreeadvocate
I know when any childfree woman who vehemently stated she never wanted kids said to me "I've got condoms" my answer was always "I've got my own, thanks but no thanks"

Hurt feelings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 18 years of child support for a kid you never wanted.

If a self-identifying CF guy said to me, "I've got my own, thanks but no thanks," that would probably be the end of the relationship. There'd be no way to know HE hadn't tampered with them.
November 08, 2018
kittehpeoples
childfreeadvocate
I know when any childfree woman who vehemently stated she never wanted kids said to me "I've got condoms" my answer was always "I've got my own, thanks but no thanks"

Hurt feelings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 18 years of child support for a kid you never wanted.

If a self-identifying CF guy said to me, "I've got my own, thanks but no thanks," that would probably be the end of the relationship. There'd be no way to know HE hadn't tampered with them.

Well, I was giving a hypothetical, as I'm engaged and have no desire to sleep with other women besides my fiance, who I've lived with for going on 7 years. She's also been fixed, and I've seen the paperwork, so it's not a situation I plan on ever dealing with again.

I fully admit to having sex with girls who provided me the condom (or no condom, eh) when I was young and stupid. I played the percentages in various ways though, and kept it to minimum and stayed away from religious girls, and thus never got burned. But I might just have poor swimmers. I HIGHLY DOUBT you've lived your above statement your whole life, or never broken your own rule, or won't break your own rule going foward.

Don't get me wrong, if you're single and straight and claiming you won't have sex with a man who won't strap on with something YOU provide, in good lighting, before the act (which you seem to be) - I applaud your ability to protect yourself. But I also wish you the best of luck in finding a man because....you're going to need it. Personally, even if I were single and looking and hard up, and you're a perfect ten out ten in the look department, per your rule, I'm not touching you with a fifty foot pole. Unless of course you can provide paperwork from the doctor saying you've been fixed first, like my girlfriend did on our first date smiling smiley
November 08, 2018
childfreeadvocate
kittehpeoples
childfreeadvocate

Well, I was giving a hypothetical, as I'm engaged and have no desire to sleep with other women besides my fiance, who I've lived with for going on 7 years. She's also been fixed, and I've seen the paperwork, so it's not a situation I plan on ever dealing with again.

I fully admit to having sex with girls who provided me the condom (or no condom, eh) when I was young and stupid. I played the percentages in various ways though, and kept it to minimum and stayed away from religious girls, and thus never got burned. But I might just have poor swimmers. I HIGHLY DOUBT you've lived your above statement your whole life, or never broken your own rule, or won't break your own rule going foward.

Don't get me wrong, if you're single and straight and claiming you won't have sex with a man who won't strap on with something YOU provide, in good lighting, before the act (which you seem to be) - I applaud your ability to protect yourself. But I also wish you the best of luck in finding a man because....you're going to need it. Personally, even if I were single and looking and hard up, and you're a perfect ten out ten in the look department, per your rule, I'm not touching you with a fifty foot pole. Unless of course you can provide paperwork from the doctor saying you've been fixed first, like my girlfriend did on our first date smiling smiley

Kittehpeoples, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I doubt for a single second that you'd be crying yourself to sleep at night, knowing childfreeadvocate wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole as per your rule. Even hypothetically. LOL! grinning smiley
November 09, 2018
childfreeadvocate
But I also wish you the best of luck in finding a man because....you're going to need it.

You mean, luck finding *another* man? I'm pretty happy with the one I've had for the last sixteen years. But, you know, you're a better feminist than me, so you would know better than I how important it is for a woman to be able to find a man. eye rolling smiley

mumofsixbirds
Kittehpeoples, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I doubt for a single second that you'd be crying yourself to sleep at night, knowing childfreeadvocate wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole as per your rule. Even hypothetically. LOL! grinning smiley

grinning smiley

That's okay, I have Mr Kittehpeoples to comfort me with his ten foot pole. winking smiley
November 09, 2018
Why is there STILL no male pill? :/
November 12, 2018
If a man I was going to sleep with refused to use my condoms, assumed I was trying to babytrap him and insisted on seeing my hysterectomy papers, this wold be a man I would NOT sleep with because I don't sleep with a manchild who has women and trust issues.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login