Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Funny how "deadbeat parent" isn't so much about money when the deadbeat is a woman

Posted by Cambion 
https://www.boredpanda.com/coerced-pregnancy-unwanted-child-father-mother-legal-advice/

I think we discussed a different, similar situation here not too long ago. In this instance, we've got a lady who wanted to abort and her partner did not want her to, so she gave birth to a totally unwanted child, relinquished all parental rights and pays 25% more in child support than she's required to to make up for her absence.

Duh - you know, the one who wanted the kid in the first place - is pissing and moaning about how haaaaaaard it is being a single parent and comes out and says he resents his kid because it's so hard to deal with. So much whining and he's only 18 months into the shitshow. He's also whining and stomping about how the kid's mother is a horrible, awful "deadbeat mom" because she has absolutely nothing at all to do with the kid outside of child support.

Yeah, needless to say, he got his ass chewed because it seems he doesn't understand what "deadbeat" really means. So he coerced her into having a child she had ZERO desire to have and is now pouting about his sad, unfortunate life because this woman didn't also raise the child she didn't want too. I guess that makes her a deadbeat that she gave this assclown what he wanted and then flew the coop. What he wants is akin to asking a personal shopper to go pick up your groceries, drop them off at your house, and then get pissed off when they don't stay, cook your meals, spoon feed you, and wash your dishes.

Also, no decent parent would ever look at someone who dislikes kids, hates kids, or overall wants nothing to do with them and go, "YOU! Mind my child!" This guy is just pissed off that he doesn't get to reap the Kodak moments while the woman does the shitwork because that's how parenting is supposed to work, right? The guy does jack shit and the woman does everything?

What a fuckwaffle. I just hope his son doesn't grow up to be a misogynistic piece of crap from a lifetime of Daddy telling him that women are scum.
yes, I think this has popped up before. It is possible this was just a social fishing expedition. even used the unicorn fart 'I thought she'd bond with it...' (wuv it when it's here.) Karma is a bitch.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
This story was from a year ago, so I think it may be the same one from before. I seem to remember some of those fantastic responses to his whining. Awesome.

Your assessment is right on, Cambion. Totally different story if the genders were reversed. And that's what the commenters were telling him-- what he's describing is not woe, it's being a parent (of course we know that's the same thing, but it's nice to see the general public figuring it out occasionally). If he were a woman, he'd have people telling him that's just "being a mom." smiling smiley
Mental note to self: work the word "fuckwaffle" into vocabulary.
I thought a deadbeat parent meant no child support paid and is a no show to all or nearly all visitations or completely abandons the child. In this instance the woman pays over 100% and a condition of her having the baby is that she not have visitation. Not seeing any evidence of a deadbeat parent.

I do think there is a good possibility that this story was fabricated. What woman would have casual sex then decide to keep a baby to term for a man she barely knows as long as he raises it and yet she is willing to pay 125% child support for 18 years? I think any women in that situation would abort. If she were dead-set against abortion and didn't want to become pregnant she wouldn't be having casual sex in the first place. Not to mention the medical bills and pregnancy costs. And somehow working at a gym lets her afford pregnancy medical bills, numerous post surgeries, paying 125% child support and supporting herself? The nearby gyms pay minimum wage and the surgeries aren't happening with that kind of money, even with 5 roommates.

It just screams a MRA wrote this to reverse the deadbeat parent situation but it doesn't work because women have to invest 9 months of their lives in growing the baby in the first place. Until men can carry a baby to term there isn't a way to reverse the deadbeat parent situation.
It's very possible it's a crock of shit. I don't know of too many women who would refuse to get the abortion they wanted just because the father of the fetus says not to, then proceed to sacrifice nearly a year of their lives to incubating a completely unwanted clump only to ditch it with the guy.

It also sounds like he's possibly trying to make her sound like a selfish, vain cunt because she abandoned her unwanted kid, works in a place where people go to look good (and be in shape, I know; looking good is a side effect), and blew money on cosmetic surgery to erase visible evidence of birth in order to further forget her kid. But if it is true, it's possible she wanted to teach the guy a lesson and used the kid as a pawn to do it, which is kind of shitty. As in, "Oh, you think you want kids, huh? Let's see how much you want them when you have to do the work of two parents!" Could be the guy pawed her for kids and wouldn't let up as well. No clue.

Not too many people would go to such lengths to weave a tale of bullshit, but some people are also really, really bored. But even then, I think there would be different reactions to deadbeat moms compared to deadbeat dads. Men are "allowed" to be more aloof toward their kids while mothers are practically burned at the stake socially for not adoring their brats. It's almost expected that a man won't support his child if he can help it, but if a mother does the same exact thing, people want her head on a stick.

Even if it is a social experiment, the responses are still quite telling.
Cambion
Not too many people would go to such lengths to weave a tale of bullshit, but some people are also really, really bored. But even then, I think there would be different reactions to deadbeat moms compared to deadbeat dads. Men are "allowed" to be more aloof toward their kids while mothers are practically burned at the stake socially for not adoring their brats. It's almost expected that a man won't support his child if he can help it, but if a mother does the same exact thing, people want her head on a stick.

Even if it is a social experiment, the responses are still quite telling.

Exactly. Lots of effort to weave a tale, if that is what it is. Either way, there are some outrageous aspects to it.
It does sound like a made up tale but i thought the one about the guy who was oopsed was one too. it sounded like a delusional male who was probably a condom failure and blamed it on the woman.

As an aside, I do think that men had a legitimate grip about child support at one time. I don't know whether things are improving because I'm a geezer and I hang out with geezers and it's all grandbabies all the time and not custody battles.

I have known a few divorced fathers (only dated one and what a big, never-repeated mistake that was) with custody. Without exception, if the man had custody and wanted to get child support from the wife, he was told to forget about it, and if he asked, the judge would likely give custody back to the woman. That's completely unfair. I worked with one dude who was not married to the woman he impregnated TWICE. He raised the two kids and went all the way to the state Supreme court to get custody, then got no child support.

https://family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/child_support/amount_child_support.htm

I lived in another state that only assessed chyld support on the non-custodial parent, which is very unfair. There was a movement to change that and it was immediately shouted down. Many women are mystified by the concept that they should actually contribute to the expenses to raise children they presumably wanted. The separated Dud that I dated was in negotiations with his wife. She actually said, I shouldn't have to pay for anything related to the chyld until I make over $50,000 a year. Talk about an entitlement minded person, but it's not unusual.

Too bad any organizations that try to change this fall under the MRA umbrella who don't want to give women the right to divorce someone and want to treat women like property.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login