Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How I see the world: views on parenthood and being CF

Posted by yurble 
How I see the world: views on parenthood and being CF
November 14, 2018
Parents and CF people give their views on how they see the world. Breeders come first and there's a picture of kids.

Somehow only one breeder even mentions population, while the CF people can clearly talk about a world outside themselves...
Re: How I see the world: views on parenthood and being CF
November 16, 2018
Who's selfish now...

The amount of selfishness, absense of logic and mental gymnastics of breeders is a phenomenon of itself.
The breeders miss free time or socializing, but in the next breath, they're suddenly "happier" than before?
"They needed luv and bizzinezz" and that's why they forced one or multiple humans into existence? So many "I" 's in the sentences of these people. Damn selfish. Ya, one person at least touches the subject of selfishness. One single grain of reason in a sandbox of "me wants, me needs, me must sprog".
The "magical moment" that moo describes of a brat opening a freaking lunch box is so rediculously absurd, made me spew tea all over my keyboard grinning smiley
The childfree comments on the other side are overall nice, honest and make sense. Its good to see the message of freedom, self-worth, environmental protection and choice out there, and also the pointing-out of the stigmatization.
But what I did find weird, is that the breeder side was chosen to have one "representative" more. They should've made that equal at least.
November 16, 2018
bastet-the-bass-cat
But what I did find weird, is that the breeder side was chosen to have one "representative" more. They should've made that equal at least.

When you look at population you will see that breeders and parents outnumber the CF quite a bit. Therefore the 'one "representative" more.' makes sense.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 17, 2018
Once people deicide to breed, the statement I think that makes to the world is "I'm too dumb and uncreative to think of anything else I can do with my life or offer to the world, except make a another one of ME"

The decision proclaims "I can't possibly ever realize my own dreams, and I have accepted that I'l never be a great author, or scientist, or musician, or artist, or business person or doctor or lawyer. BUT - I CAN make a little human being that MIGHT grow up one day to be one of those things - as I'm too stupid to do it myself."

And even if the parents became those things BEFORE they had kids - which less than 10 percent of the population - they will NOT make the esame progress / milestones in their careers, in between cleaning up poop and going to chucky cheese and junior peewee soccer games,, that they could if they chose not to sprog.
November 17, 2018
childfreeadvocate
Once people deicide to breed, the statement I think that makes to the world is "I'm too dumb and uncreative to think of anything else I can do with my life or offer to the world, except make a another one of ME"

The decision proclaims "I can't possibly ever realize my own dreams, and I have accepted that I'l never be a great author, or scientist, or musician, or artist, or business person or doctor or lawyer. BUT - I CAN make a little human being that MIGHT grow up one day to be one of those things - as I'm too stupid to do it myself."

So your parents were dumb, uncreative, stupid, and made another one of themselves with you?
November 17, 2018
kittehpeoples
childfreeadvocate

So your parents were dumb, uncreative, stupid, and made another one of themselves with you?

grinning smiley
November 18, 2018
kittehpeoples
childfreeadvocate

Quite the opposite. My dad is most of the intelligent and creative people I know, but...he married someone jealous and tempermental, who used him as a human wallet in front of me the whole growing up.

As an adult, they had me go int the business, do all the computer work they didn't know how to do, then push me out once they could afford to, but no longer grow the buiness, just let it stagnant and live off past clients.

I can't blame my mom for my / his problems though, he chooses to bow down to Her Magesty, it's his choice, that I can't change, and I've given up.

The worst part is the preferential treatment they show my breeder brother, the sister in law and the grandkids. They'd pay $1000 to visit any of them for a day, but wouldn't give me a guilt free $1 bill if meant keeping a roof over head. <. Not that I need it.
November 18, 2018
mumofsixbirds
kittehpeoples
childfreeadvocate

grinning smiley

At least they were decent enough people, that they raised me not to be an Ambulance Chaser, which is more than I can say for some people.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login