Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 Year old mass murder of ohio family apparently solved. and apparently it's over some ass holes fuck trophy

Posted by twocents 
""https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/us/ohio-piketon-killings-investigation/index.html""

apparently the cops were relentless in this one. and buried in the details was that there was a child which one of the darling 'famblee' fathered with a 15 year old, he was 20. dealing with trailer trash here. probably on both sides. gonna even get the grandmootards for covering up. 'it's for the baabeee'. gag me with a spoon. damn fuckwads

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Hopefully the kid gets taken from both sets of douche canoes and never sees them again.

Click here to login