Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Amaaazing parenting: bathing is optional

Posted by yurble 
Amaaazing parenting: bathing is optional
November 19, 2018
Found this gem on on /r/insanepeoplefacebook, woman thinks bathing her child is optional. If parenting makes people better people, one wonders what she was like before she reproduced.
Re: Amaaazing parenting: bathing is optional
November 19, 2018
It's no surprise that breeders so frequently end up featured here. Because they are batshit. This woman is mad the school is giving her child vision and hearing tests. The only sort of person I can imagine being upset about that would be the one who has ignored her child's hearing and vision issues for years and years until the school finally forces her to get the kid hearing aids and thrift-store glasses...
November 19, 2018
Another one. She can't go to the hospital because she has five kids and doesn't take medication, but she'd like someone to do something about her ear infection.
November 19, 2018
And if the infection goes from the ear to the brain and either incapacitates or kills her, there will be the inevitable GoFundMe.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 19, 2018
I don't get why breeders seem to think basic care of their kids is optional. They refuse to vaccinate, won't bathe them, send them to school with lice (and then scream bloody murder about discrimination when the school sends the kid home), send them to school horribly sick and then don't answer the phone when the school calls to make them pick their kid up, won't get them necessary medical care, won't buy them clothing that fits, won't give them lunch money and/or won't feed them, won't get them school supplies and plenty of other aspects of child rearing that breeders think they can pick and choose.

Bathing a kid once every three weeks is not enough, especially given how dirty kids get and how prone they are to throwing up or bathroom accidents. A 7-year-old isn't too old to pee their pants or barf on themselves, so if he happens to experience an accident involving bodily fluids not long after being bathed, that means he's going to school covered in filth because Mommy doesn't feel like washing him for another three weeks.

If she's so worried about his skin getting dried out, there are plenty of moisturizing soaps out there as well as lotion. I like how she twists it around to make it sound like she's trying to protect her kid's skin from OMG DRYNESS like some kind of domestic hero, when in reality I guarantee she's just too lazy to bathe him.

And I've never heard of a Moo who was upset about her or her child getting anything free, so if I had to guess, the one throwing a tantrum about the school giving her kid an unapproved eye exam is probably upset that they might find out the kid needs glasses or a hearing aid and Mommy doesn't want to have to pay for it.

It amazes me how many people want kids, but don't want to be parents. WTF do they think having a kid entails?
November 19, 2018
Gross. She bathes her kid every three weeks? I imagine the entire family is pretty stinky. I've been in situations, usually public places, where I've literally smelled people from fairly long distances away. Lack of bathing, wearing dirty clothes, etc. They always reek of disease and filth.

I'm sure this kid won't have to endure any teasing by his friends for his lack of hygiene. I'm sure he'll never get sick from anything at all. She's worried about his skin drying out from soap. I've lived on this planet for 50 years, have taken baths daily, and my skin isn't dried out.

How will this snowflake survive?
November 19, 2018
Many years ago my mom taught in the Brentwood school district.
She told me once that there was this kid who apparently never bathed for whatever reason. Every once in a while the other boys would gang up on him and drag him into the school showers and forcibly wash him.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 19, 2018
Holy shit. That’s just straight-up child neglect. Sure, skin can get dry in the winter, that’s what lotion is for. There must be a thousand soaps that would do the job— even body wash. Moo is far too stupid to figure out basic stuff, the last thing she needs is a kyd to screw up.
November 19, 2018
I had a friend who, in sixth grade, developed a crater of a cavity in one of her molars. She was in the restrooms between classes, dousing it with anbesol to try to get through the day. I asked her when she was going to the dentist, and she said she had NEVER been to the dentist. Ever. And, apparently, was not going. We didn't talk about it again.
November 19, 2018
It is up for debate, is it worse for a kid to go without a bath for 3 weeks or for a 7 year old to require a parent to assist with a bath? And lots of others are commenting that they have to help their 8-10 year olds with baths. What is with the dependence? Do the parents still hold hands of these kids when crossing the street?
November 20, 2018
freya
It is up for debate, is it worse for a kid to go without a bath for 3 weeks or for a 7 year old to require a parent to assist with a bath? And lots of others are commenting that they have to help their 8-10 year olds with baths. What is with the dependence? Do the parents still hold hands of these kids when crossing the street?

Can't learn skills you never practice. But one does wonder about those kids who presumably get a normal amount of bathing and still don't know how to do it themselves.
November 20, 2018
Fuck! I knew a four-year-old who would go home to an empty house, then run himself a bath.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login