Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's okay if you decide not to have kids. Except that it's not okay.

Posted by yurble 
It's okay if you decide not to have kids. Except that it's not okay.
November 19, 2018
Also found on insanepeoplefacebook, this charming bingo:

I think it's totally ok if you decide to not have kids. Maybe deep down you know you're an ugly stupid piece of shit or whatever. My problem is people who say 'oh the world is ending, I'd never bring kids into this terrible world'. I bet your parents would be sad that you're such a pathetic loser who gives up when things get so hard.

Top-notch logic there.
Re: It's okay if you decide not to have kids. Except that it's not okay.
November 19, 2018
they wish you dead. they wish you diseased and pain ridden. there is no end to the evil wished upon us by breeders.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
people who know their choices are shit have to denigrate anyone who even HINTS that to them. Even imaginary hints like "oh you don't want to do exactly as I did, you must be dissing me". Insecure people are like fearful animals--they bite!
November 19, 2018
Misery loves company. We cf people are getting away with something! /s
yurble
Also found on insanepeoplefacebook, this charming bingo:

I think it's totally ok if you decide to not have kids. Maybe deep down you know you're an ugly stupid piece of shit or whatever. My problem is people who say 'oh the world is ending, I'd never bring kids into this terrible world'. I bet your parents would be sad that you're such a pathetic loser who gives up when things get so hard.

Top-notch logic there.

Wow, you can actually hear the misery oozing out of that rambling pile. Defensive much, were they? grinning smiley
November 19, 2018
I don't understand the logic of not breeding = giving up. That's a new one for me. What exactly am I giving up on when I never tried to do it in the first place?

I can't imagine hating myself so much that I would try to cut someone down because they didn't make the same choices as me, and I hate myself a LOT as it is. But then I'm also not a crab in a bucket either and don't try to drag people down with me. Also, I don't give a good goddamn fraction of a fuck if some assbag breeder thinks it's okay for me to not have kids. Salt aside in this particular quote, am I supposed to think breeders are benevolent and tolerant when they say it's "okay" that I don't want kids? Do they think I need their approval or something?

People who are happy with their life choices don't get defensive when others make different choices. This kind of breeder attitude is very telling, even when they try to hide it.
November 20, 2018
Cambion
I don't understand the logic of not breeding = giving up. That's a new one for me. What exactly am I giving up on when I never tried to do it in the first place?

I think they're trying to say that having a pessimistic outlook about the future of the world is giving up, because optimism is all we need to eliminate global warming, plastic pollution, and everything else that ails the world.
That's the buyer's remorse (breeder's remorse?) talking. Nobody who's happy with their lives talks like that about complete strangers whose personal choices don't affect them whatsoever. Keep hatin,' you miserable SOBs. It's just more confirmation I've made the right decision.

I don't have to justify my reasons to anyone, but studies show that it's the educated women who either delay childbirth or don't have kids at all, so that blows your "stupid piece of shit" theory out of the water. Large family size is inversely correlated with high IQ. Nothing stupid about considering the direction of the planet before bringing an innocent life into it (or choosing not to).

And lol @ "ugly". If you're basing your decision to bring a child into the world on something as shallow as your looks, I feel sorry for the kid.
I guess I can even say I understand the bitterness of such breeders, if by thought experiment putting myself in their shoes.
It's obvious that they know that the hate-bullshit they spew like that against the childfree isn't true.
But they're jealous like crazy of the childfree people, and the only way to "defend" themselves and their shitty choices, or vent their anger, is to post or shout out messages like these.
They see that childfree people mostly enjoy an above-average pleasant and hassle-free life, while the breeders are stuck in a whiffy, messy place filled with shitty, dirty, loud kydzz, have 1000 extra problems, are maybe short on money, and gambled away the chance to see the nice side of the world, trading it in for the nailed-down "existence" (not even life) in the suburban hell.
So yeah, obviously they'll get all pissy about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
Usually if a person's reaction to anything is like the one above, it says more about them than it does the person or people they're directing it to.
November 27, 2018
yurble
Cambion

I think they're trying to say that having a pessimistic outlook about the future of the world is giving up, because optimism is all we need to eliminate global warming, plastic pollution, and everything else that ails the world.

All we need is wuv!
November 27, 2018
trance formation usa
I don't have to justify my reasons to anyone, but studies show that it's the educated women who either delay childbirth or don't have kids at all, so that blows your "stupid piece of shit" theory out of the water. Large family size is inversely correlated with high IQ. Nothing stupid about considering the direction of the planet before bringing an innocent life into it (or choosing not to).

It has the added benefit of opting out of most of "the village" except for taxes, of course.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login