Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Retard with 5 kids needs your $$$$ for Christmas

Posted by cfdavep 
Retard with 5 kids needs your $$$$ for Christmas
November 20, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-faces-criticism-setting-gofundme-buy-christmas-gifts-family-134940787.html

Five kids and living paycheck to paycheck. No $$$ for the sprogs, but maybe coal in stockings, sets up a gofundme.

Commenters don't like it, but feel sympathy cause "accidents happen"
Re: Retard with 5 kids needs your $$$$ for Christmas
November 20, 2018
Were all five of the kids an accident? Put that money to good use by purchasing a vasectomy.

Been working on recording all my expenses over the course of the year. Gift budget for the year is $1392. And yet somehow I'm able to buy nice gifts for Christmas and birthdays for more than 6 people. Nothing extravagant like $500 per kid will potentially buy.

As long as a person living paycheck to paycheck spends $2,500 on Christmas for his 5 sprogs he will continue to live paycheck to paycheck.
November 20, 2018
There is a medical condition that causes hyper-ovulation and all but renders birth control ineffective no matter how religiously it is used. It is rare, however, and it sounds like this clown is just not keeping the sperm from the egg.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 22, 2018
There's a big difference between "down on your luck" and expecting strangers to finance $500 in gifts EACH for five kids he knew he'd have to provide for when he decided to cut his work hours. $500 apiece? Ballsy move from a guy who claims he doesn't want to feel like he's begging.
November 22, 2018
Poo to this guy and his self-imposed problems. I have already donated to my favorite bird rescue for this year. They are doing a toy drive for the birds this Christmas. I'd rather give my money to them, than some grubby breeders, where there are so many charities designed for his situation already.
November 22, 2018
mumofsixbirds
Poo to this guy and his self-imposed problems. I have already donated to my favorite bird rescue for this year. They are doing a toy drive for the birds this Christmas. I'd rather give my money to them, than some grubby breeders, where there are so many charities designed for his situation already.

That is such an awesome idea I did not know there was such a thing.

However I do know Petco does pet pictures with Santa every year and I think $$ goes to some animal related charity.
November 22, 2018
ladybug2203
mumofsixbirds

That is such an awesome idea I did not know there was such a thing.

However I do know Petco does pet pictures with Santa every year and I think $$ goes to some animal related charity.

I thought it was a great idea, too! I got the info about the fundraiser in my FB account, and it's from a well-established exotic bird rescue facility.

As an aside, it's Conner's eighth birthday today. We're celebrating with bird cupcakes. I found the recipe online, and I think he and the other birds will love them. I'm thinking that if the cupcakes work out, maybe I'll do some baking for the birdie rescue, and send them over as an added little treat for Christmas.
November 22, 2018
mumofsixbirds

As an aside, it's Conner's eighth birthday today. We're celebrating with bird cupcakes. I found the recipe online, and I think he and the other birds will love them. I'm thinking that if the cupcakes work out, maybe I'll do some baking for the birdie rescue, and send them over as an added little treat for Christmas.

Another animal charity named Big Cat Rescue's founder found out an enemy of hers attempted a murder for hire scheme to kill her. So give the bird rescue a heads up before you send food in the mail. Malicious creeps do try to harm rescues and their little charges.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/oklahoma-zookeeper-joe-exotic-indicted-in-alleged-murder-for-hire-case-2018-9

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 23, 2018
craftyzits
Another animal charity named Big Cat Rescue's founder found out an enemy of hers attempted a murder for hire scheme to kill her. So give the bird rescue a heads up before you send food in the mail. Malicious creeps do try to harm rescues and their little charges.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/oklahoma-zookeeper-joe-exotic-indicted-in-alleged-murder-for-hire-case-2018-9

There's no punishment harsh enough.

mumofsixbirds
As an aside, it's Conner's eighth birthday today. We're celebrating with bird cupcakes. I found the recipe online, and I think he and the other birds will love them.

That is neat! How did it go?

ladybug2203

The guy who plays Santa each year at one of the local Petsmarts is also a cat fosterer. One of our cats was fostered as a kitten by him and his wife, and we joke about her being special because she came from Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
November 23, 2018
It went great! I baked the cupcakes, using 1/3 cup bird seed, 1/3 cup raisins and 1/3 cup husked sunflower seeds. Conner was all excited when they came out of the oven, saying, "Yum yum!" I gave all the birds cupcakes, but Conner seemed to like them the most. He's usually fairly adventurous with food, and he especially likes things if he considers them 'human food', lol.

He had a great hatch-day yesterday. I cranked his favorite music, and we boogied most of the day, until I finally got tired and put him in his house for a rest.

Holy crap, craftyzits! What an uber-creep - he looks creepy, too. I would definitely send the bird rescue an email or give them a call to let them know that I'd like to send the treats. I'm not even sure if they accept home-baked goodies, but I'd have no problem giving them a list of my ingredients.

I just loved reading most of the comments, where this breeder is being ripped apart for wanting the public to donate $500 per fuckup. I don't ever remember receiving $500 worth of gifts, either when I was a kid, or an adult. I have survived.

My fondest memories of Christmas are baking cookies with my mother, while she played her James Last Christmas album. Years later, I found the exact album, and I play it when I do my baking. If anyone asked me what kinds of toys I got over the years? I don't remember most of them.
November 23, 2018
I feel sorry for the kids, because their parents' poor planning and/or poor birth control skills are not those kids' fault.

I wouldn't donate for Christmas funds though. I'd donate for the whole famn damily to receive financial counseling and comptehensive sex ed., though. I include the kids in that because it's the only way to break the overbreeding cycle.
November 23, 2018
randomcfchick
I'd donate for the whole famn damily to receive financial counseling and comptehensive sex ed., though. I include the kids in that because it's the only way to break the overbreeding cycle.

THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA. smiling smiley
November 23, 2018
mumofsixbirds
My fondest memories of Christmas are baking cookies with my mother, while she played her James Last Christmas album. Years later, I found the exact album, and I play it when I do my baking. If anyone asked me what kinds of toys I got over the years? I don't remember most of them.

My parents had startlingly little money (my mother and stepfather that is) however they managed the most memorable of Christmas celebrations. My stepfather would prowl garage sales and sometimes he found things that were incredible. However, most of the time we had a dollar store Christmas. Rarely was there a gift over a $100. Nonetheless, we probably were heard laughing through our apartment walls.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 24, 2018
kittehpeoples
randomcfchick
I'd donate for the whole famn damily to receive financial counseling and comptehensive sex ed., though. I include the kids in that because it's the only way to break the overbreeding cycle.

Financial counseling is a sensible, practical, viable idea that if applied, would go a long way toward solving the problems of this person and many others.

However, if you mentioned this out loud in polite company, you'd be labeled a sociopathic monster.
November 25, 2018
Happy late birthday to Conner!!

And HOLY FUCK!! That is seriously messed up! Big Cat Rescue is one of my favorite rescue groups, they take such good care of abused big cats and I absolutely adore the videos they post. Wish that creep would get life for this.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
November 25, 2018
addiea raine
Happy late birthday to Conner!!

And HOLY FUCK!! That is seriously messed up! Big Cat Rescue is one of my favorite rescue groups, they take such good care of abused big cats and I absolutely adore the videos they post. Wish that creep would get life for this.

Thanks so much! My little guy is growing up sooo fast, lol.

That guy is seriously fucked. I'm glad he didn't get away with it.
November 25, 2018
mumofsixbirds

I feel the same - my best memories of Christmas aren't really the gifts I got as much as it was the things I did. Of course, my mother being the stingy cunt she is, Christmas was all about buying me stupid plastic shit and then she'd blame it on me that she "had to" buy me so much stuff and then got mad at me when I was an adult and I dared not want to keep those toys because she spent so much money on them.

But anyway, as far as this asshole with his hands out:

“I don’t like the feeling of being a charity case,” he told Hull Live. “I don’t like to feel like I’m begging.”

Obviously, you don't dislike it enough to not fucking do it. I might feel slightly more sorry for his ass if he was begging for actual necessities, like he needs money to buy a new car to get to his job. Hell, I might even feel sorry for him if he was more humble about all of it and didn't ask for as much money. Like, "I'd like to get them each a couple things so they have something to open on Christmas morning."

I say "might" and "slightly" because nobody fucking made him have five goddamn kids, and I'm sure neither one will take the hint with this most recent pignasty and all the complications and they'll be having another soon enough. Also, why the hell does each child need several hundred dollars' worth of gifts? I'm sure the oldest kids can understand the concept of things being tight financially because of the new loaf and they won't get as many gifts or they might need to wait to get their gifts. If all his brats care about is getting a pile of expensive shit for Christmas, maybe he ought to re-evaluate how he's raising them so they aren't all gimme-gimme bastards.

And since people are brain dead and gave this dumbfuck money, all that's teaching him is he can do this again next year after whining about not having enough to give his kids a magical Christmas because the new baybee costs sooooooo much, like he's surprised by it after going through it four times before.
November 26, 2018
Why do kids need such expensive gifts? When I was a kid, half of the gifts I got were practical things, like a winter coat. There were toys, but I never expected to get everything I wanted. I did enjoy the toys I got, but in adulthood what I remember with fondness is the cozy atmosphere and the fun of long lazy days spent doing things around the house with the family. That's what breeders always forget - to reverse the bingo, maybe they had shitty childhoods and have no idea what effect happy memories can have in retrospect - children are young for maybe 10 years, but they're adults for maybe 50 years and that's why it's better to give them what's good for them than what they'll appreciate in the moment.

If children are greedy little consumerists, it's on their breeders. Either they're leading by example or plunking them in front of the TV to see non-stop advertisements. Of course children might be envious of classmates as they get older, but by that time expectations should already have been set appropriately.
November 26, 2018
Why doesn't he just go to Toys for Tots for his kids? The other charity he so badly needs is Planned Parenthood. Also, I would like to see a urologist make the donation of a free vasectomy.
November 26, 2018
I think a lot of breeders believe that they can buy their kids' affection with gifts. Like they're so scared their kids might say they hate them, so they try to earn their love by giving their kids lots and lots of stuff (or they think that buying their kids stuff makes it okay for them to be neglectful or abusive to those kids, in some cases).

It's a big damn waste of time, though, because I don't think kids are capable of love until they're older. They become attached to people and things, and they just see their parents as the meatbags who feed them, keep them warm, and are "mean" to them by not giving them their own way 24/7. By this logic, a child would "love" anyone who demonstrates that they will care for them.

Younger kids are amused by anything. You could give a toddler a dog toy and a box of clothespins in a pretty box and they'll be thrilled just to tear into something like an animal without getting yelled at. These parents are trying way too hard.

Also, I'd wager anything that all that money people donated won't be going toward gifts for the brats. I'm sure Moo and Duh will use at least some of it to spoil themselves because they "deserve" it.
November 28, 2018
StudioFiftyFour
kittehpeoples
randomcfchick

Financial counseling is a sensible, practical, viable idea that if applied, would go a long way toward solving the problems of this person and many others.

However, if you mentioned this out loud in polite company, you'd be labeled a sociopathic monster.

Probably, yeah. People don't like to hear that continuing to have kids is not a financially sound venture.

This morning on the radio I heard about a budding field of "financial therapists"...people who are licensed therapists AND have backgrounds in finance. They work with people on the emotional knee-jerk feelings they have regarding saving, spending, etc in addition to any other issues that might require a therapist. I think parents would benefit from seeing someone like this prior to conceiving/adopting any kids. Hell, I think any couple should, period. There's a lot of emotional shit around money, and it's one of the big compatibility issues (along with kids, religion, and politics).
November 28, 2018
randomcfchick
This morning on the radio I heard about a budding field of "financial therapists"...people who are licensed therapists AND have backgrounds in finance. They work with people on the emotional knee-jerk feelings they have regarding saving, spending, etc in addition to any other issues that might require a therapist. I think parents would benefit from seeing someone like this prior to conceiving/adopting any kids. Hell, I think any couple should, period. There's a lot of emotional shit around money, and it's one of the big compatibility issues (along with kids, religion, and politics).

This sounds good for spending and consuming. I think we all have our weaknesses but those who have kids have less wiggle room as a rule. I'm single and I think it would benefit me. Those people in finance really know their stuff and many retire early as proof. This would make a great part time job for the ones inclined.

I've been reading the blog of MM Mustache because I want to weed out the small spending that adds up over the course of a year or years and save it instead. Kept track of all of my expenses in 2018 so I can make adjustments for 2019. Search for his article on "Ivy League Preschool Syndrome" and parents whining that they could never retire early and only people without kids can do so are funny, esp. considering he has a child.

link:https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/10/08/how-to-go-from-middle-class-to-kickass/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login