Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"violated and discriminated" Moo plays the Moo Card, who woulda thunk?

Posted by cfuter 
"violated and discriminated" Moo plays the Moo Card, who woulda thunk?
November 28, 2018
Gosh, we shoulda had kids so we could use it as an excuse for every shitty thing we do. Here's an idea, if this is even true, how about being a parent and not letting your kids to be so picky.....tell em they ARE wearing it, especially cuz you're such a bizzy moo, you dont have time for their shit....gosh, remember when moos were all SAH back in the day? They certainly didn't put up w/ this shit one bit and they, in theory, had more time. Here, actually going to the store w/ kids in tow would be more time efficient than returning all the time. But that is besides the point, she just goes into victim mode and the thing she plays is being a MOOOOOOO. Whaaaaa...I was violated!!!!!!

https://pix11.com/2018/11/22/long-island-mom-calling-for-nordstrom-rack-return-policy-change/?fbclid=IwAR0z3hePavJ3C82-VKxmMtEAplC2T4dzFxfXdGnsq46jQb3tYFBALoZCgY4
What?! She's not being "violated" or "discriminated against" because she's a working moo. She's being banned from shopping from an online site because she's returning too much shit. It has NOTHING to do with her being a working moo. Ninety-five percent return rate is outrageous.

Obviously, if she's having such a problem with that particular online store, she should shop elsewhere. End of story.
Re: "violated and discriminated" Moo plays the Moo Card, who woulda thunk?
November 28, 2018
I don't know if anyone here is from Long Island and has noticed this, but from what I heard about Long Island her attitude is kinda common on Long Island.
mumofsixbirds
What?! She's not being "violated" or "discriminated against" because she's a working moo. She's being banned from shopping from an online site because she's returning too much shit. It has NOTHING to do with her being a working moo. Ninety-five percent return rate is outrageous.

Obviously, if she's having such a problem with that particular online store, she should shop elsewhere. End of story.

I'm sure there's some sort of software code in play that would flag a person who has a high rate of returns. An algorithm doesn't know and doesn't care about your parental status.
Re: "violated and discriminated" Moo plays the Moo Card, who woulda thunk?
November 28, 2018
Notice Nordstrom Rack offers free shipping on orders over $100. But bizzy mahms would never abuse this policy, would they?

Who in their right mind would continue shopping at a store when they return 95% of their purchases?

The irony is everyone's time is being wasted here and you'd think she'd realize this, being a bizzy mahm and all. I think people who lack common sense are probably bizzy all the time but rarely accomplish anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login