Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Congress Moos need everything in the Capitol adjusted for them.

Posted by cfinboston 
Congress Moos need everything in the Capitol adjusted for them.
November 28, 2018
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/26/congress-new-members-women-1014696

So new Congressmoos are whining about how being a Member is not compatible with parenting. So there need to be some changes including: no voting after 6:30 so moos can Facetime their kids. Four day workweeks. And office funds [aka taxpayers] used for childcare. Plus obviously lactation rooms.

The best part of the article is a single moo from California who has three minor children. She's whinging about how tough it is for her, as if she did not choose to pursue a job that's located on the other side of the country.
Re: Congress Moos need everything in the Capitol adjusted for them.
November 28, 2018
That whining biddy makes $174,000 a year as a single mahm and is head of household. Hire a nanny and find a real problem, like making minimum wage as a single mahm and needing daycare for 3 kids.

Pretty sure all of congress have their own offices, why not lactate (or pray, or be safe, or sensory deprive, or have a chamber pot, etc.) in their office?

I can see the appeal of the four day workweek and no voting after 6:30 pm because it might benefit everyone but there is no guarantee it is realistic.

Another example I read today that is very similar to this....this moo is infuriated she couldn't use campaign funds for child care. If she wins, imagine what a PIA she will be....she'll queue up with this biddy.

LINK: https://pix11.com/2018/11/26/mom-running-for-office-told-she-could-not-use-campaign-funds-for-child-care/
December 01, 2018
Women like this make the rest of us look bad.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
December 02, 2018
Seriously! Also women have been serving for decades. They're all acting as if they're the first women in Congress. Pat Schroeder? Gerry Ferraro? Olympia Snowe?

But yeah, you're making a six figure salary with great perks and benefits and you're demanding to work less? Fuck off. Work harder.
December 02, 2018
Fuck these entitled bitches.

That's $174,000 with 12 paid Federal holidays per year, at least one week off every month, the entire month of August off, a week off in November for TG, and two weeks off in December and two weeks off in January for Christmas and the New Year. According to the newly released calendar, most work hours are between 1-7 p.m.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/house-democrats-release-2019-legislative-schedule

http://cdn.videos.rollcall.com/author/2018/11/2019-HOUSE-Calendar.pdf

let's not forget their high quality healthcare:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/members-congress-health-care/

And as with any job, there may be some late nights. If you aren't capable of fulfilling your duties for your taxpayer-funded salary, don't apply.
December 03, 2018
And you know every time I see the words "lactation rooms" i want to hurl. Haven't mombies been fighting for years to make the entire world your lactation room? Every single Member has a huge private office. Theres your lactation room you whiney morons.
December 03, 2018
I know! So...Moos, what is it? Do you want super-cushy private lactation rooms, or do you want to be able to udder-feed anywhere and everywhere?

As for the congressmoos? They get fucking paid ENOUGH for their jobs, they should NOT be bitching about getting more perks, just because they chose to breed. I'm sorry...but the taxpayers would probably not wish to get milked (pun intended) to provide them with things that they don't really need.
December 03, 2018
Just wait till some moo Member or staffer whips out a boob and is helpfully told about the location of the lactation rooms. She'll scream bloody murder that she has the right to tit feed anywhere she wants. You also just know it's a matter of time before some brave groundbreaking moo nurses on the House floor.
December 03, 2018
Should be a ban on Congress Moos having small children at ALL while in Congress. School-age brats are ok cuz they don't need as much minding.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 03, 2018
craftyzits
Should be a ban on Congress Moos having small children at ALL while in Congress. School-age brats are ok cuz they don't need as much minding.

Yeah ..NO to any type of banning reproductive freedom. This idea is genuinely fucked up. Also sexist.
December 03, 2018
cfinboston
craftyzits

Yeah ..NO to any type of banning reproductive freedom. This idea is genuinely fucked up. Also sexist.

I didn't say anything regarding reproductive freedom. I didn't say women should not have brats. Just don't run for Congress if you have brats young enough to be hanging from your skirt or pant leg (if a man). If you do have brats (of any age), don't bring them anywhere near the buildings where the Senate or House do business. Congress critters have plenty of money for brat care.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 04, 2018
craftyzits
cfinboston
craftyzits

I didn't say anything regarding reproductive freedom. I didn't say women should not have brats. Just don't run for Congress if you have brats young enough to be hanging from your skirt or pant leg (if a man). If you do have brats (of any age), don't bring them anywhere near the buildings where the Senate or House do business. Congress critters have plenty of money for brat care.

I agree with cfinboston: banning people from having kids and doing a particular type of work is discriminatory and the world won't be a better place just for reversing discrimination. It is reasonable to ban people from bringing their kids to work: they're noisy and distract the breeder and others from focusing on the work. It's also reasonable to expect people to do their jobs, but the kid excuse is just one of the myriad of ways in which people fuck around - religion seems to be another popular way people try to pick and choose which parts of their job they are going to do - and there are also people who do their work regardless.
December 06, 2018
cfinboston
And you know every time I see the words "lactation rooms" i want to hurl. Haven't mombies been fighting for years to make the entire world your lactation room? Every single Member has a huge private office. Theres your lactation room you whiney morons.

When I hear “lactation room” I think of a milking parlor on the farm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login