Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Climate change causing increase in miscarriages

Posted by yurble 
Climate change causing increase in miscarriages
November 29, 2018
Seems for the best if fewer children are born, but of course that isn't how it is presented. Given that the cause is increasing salinity of drinking water, far in excess of health guidelines, it's odd that no real attention is being paid to the health impacts on the women who are having the miscarriages, and on the others in the community. Because of course miscarriages are always more noteworthy and interesting than the well-being of existing people.
Re: Climate change causing increase in miscarriages
November 29, 2018
When the soil quality is so bad that nothing can grow in the area the choices are to move or don't reproduce. If one can't afford to move then breeding is out of the question. I'd like to thank the environment for taking away the breeding option from people who are too stupid to figure this out.
November 29, 2018
When we shit on the environment, the environment shits on us. I always tell people that we cannot survive without the planet but the planet can survive without us.
November 29, 2018
I read global warming will make sperm count go down also. This is the world leveling itself out after being over populated. The climate isn't just gonna affect frogs and bees. But this is actually a good thing in the long run. I'm starting to think these mass shootings are indirectly stemming from overpopulation also. Weirder things have happened.
November 29, 2018
cfuter, I agree that it's Ma Nature balancing out the population. Sadly tho, humans will go into an IVF frenzy and continue to overpopulate, because if there's one thing we've shown in the past thirty years, it's that we won't change our behavior.

Once we reach the tipping point, though, the earth will shake us off like a wet dog after a bath. A couple millennia later it'll be business as usual.
November 29, 2018
randomcfchick
cfuter, I agree that it's Ma Nature balancing out the population. Sadly tho, humans will go into an IVF frenzy and continue to overpopulate, because if there's one thing we've shown in the past thirty years, it's that we won't change our behavior.

Once we reach the tipping point, though, the earth will shake us off like a wet dog after a bath. A couple millennia later it'll be business as usual.

IVF cannot produce more than a relative handful of kids regardless of the run on. IVF is too expensive for the poor and third world women. I see a population crash in our future.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 30, 2018
cfuter
I'm starting to think these mass shootings are indirectly stemming from overpopulation also. Weirder things have happened.

I agree - it's Ratopolis writ large.
November 30, 2018
cfuter
I'm starting to think these mass shootings are indirectly stemming from overpopulation also. Weirder things have happened.

I agree. I attended a school district that was overcrowded and had overall a very high amount of students, one of the largest in the state. Elementary school not so much (other than the kids late on the first day who may not have any text books for a month or longer) but beyond that and the kids got really nasty really fast. Later on I attended a much smaller school and the nastiness didn't even come close to the first district. Teens were still teens but at the first district the teens were like rattlesnacks on crack. I think it had to do with the overcrowded atmosphere and natural competition which ensued. Not saying smaller schools are the perfect oasis but overall they seem better and I think overpopulation has something to do with it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login