Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A "touching" story about mass sperm donation

Posted by yurble 
A "touching" story about mass sperm donation
November 29, 2018
Some guy didn't want to "be forgotten" but it looked like he'd never find a partner so he donated lots of sperm, going around to three different clinics so nobody would catch on just how much he was donating. Meanwhile, the clinics turned a blind eye to the frequency of donations because they had a shortage of sperm, and lied about his accomplishments to potential recipients. All that, and someone managed to write this article as if none of that mattered, and how great it was that his dreams were realized because he has an estimated 200 offspring. two faces puking

He was in his early 30s and lived alone, working as a bank clerk. He had no girlfriend, nor any close friends or family.

But Louis was on a secret mission, motivated by a deep anxiety that had built as he drifted through early adulthood. Profound questions of mortality were keeping him awake at night. “I had started to think, ‘Who will remember me when I’m gone? Who will talk about me? Who will be my heir?’” he says. “I think our biggest fear in life is not to die, but to be forgotten.”

So Louis made an audacious plan. If he wasn’t going to have children of his own in the normal way, maybe he could donate sperm in such quantity that – eventually – a child might try to find him. To pull it off, Louis would need to play a biological numbers game. “If I had 10 children this way, there would be a very slim chance of success,” he says. “But what if I had 100… or even more?”
Re: A "touching" story about mass sperm donation
November 29, 2018
That is as disgusting and selfobsessed as it is illogical and dumb from this breederbrain's side.
The fact that he didn't ever find a wannamoo at that age (despite their large quantity everywhere), this illogical obsession with "ownDNAdickwerxImmortality", excluding adopting an "heir" - there just has to be something wrong with that idiot.
I really can't understand why these breederpeople have such a problem with nonexistence and death. Who CARES if he'll have an "heir" or "is remembered" when he's fucking DEAD?? Does he consider himself some over-the-top personality crucial for world's history (sarcasm, that) ?! Its not like he's gonna notice it, if someone cares for his property and memory, because (drumroll) - he'll be DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL!
And what a naive brainfart to think that some modern-day sproggie will be interested in "finding him" (unless he's really loaded with money and that sproggie happens to be a 'gold digger' and gets his data - I'm not well informed enough about the data rules in these 'spunky' cases). After all, the majority is only concerned about themselves nowadays, and wouldn't care too much about parents, even their known ones (see the high amount of senior homes).
So, what the heck's up with that dude....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
November 29, 2018
Wanna-be breeders who don't make it to the finish line are doing everyone favors. Working as a bank clerk with no attachments isn't going to cause this loser to be remembered. And pretty much any man who is a decent provider and really wants famblee can wind up with a wife and kid(s), even if he has to settle for being treated as a wallet/cuckold.

If he wants to be remembered he could look at history or at any name that has managed to survive over 3 generations and then do what one of those people did. Of course, that would involve way more effort and imagination than donating sperm.
November 29, 2018
Yup, call me crazy, but if I'm gonna have some guy's jizz in me, I'd prefer that we at least get drinks first.
November 29, 2018
yurble
Some guy didn't want to "be forgotten" but it looked like he'd never find a partner so he donated lots of sperm, going around to three different clinics so nobody would catch on just how much he was donating. Meanwhile, the clinics turned a blind eye to the frequency of donations because they had a shortage of sperm, and lied about his accomplishments to potential recipients. All that, and someone managed to write this article as if none of that mattered, and how great it was that his dreams were realized because he has an estimated 200 offspring. two faces puking

So this guy wanted to not be forgotten? That's an interesting reason for donating sperm.

OTOH, check out this guy who wanted to be forgotten, but his "recipient" kept him in mind when it came to paying child support...

https://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html
November 30, 2018
StudioFiftyFour
So this guy wanted to not be forgotten? That's an interesting reason for donating sperm.

OTOH, check out this guy who wanted to be forgotten, but his "recipient" kept him in mind when it came to paying child support...

https://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html

Pretty sure an autistic guy with poor education and low-level work isn't going to pay child support for 200 kids. What could they get from him, 5 cents/month per kid? But he won't have to pay because he did it through the donation system, which makes him at least moderately smarter than the idiot you mentioned.
November 30, 2018
yurble

Pretty sure an autistic guy with poor education and low-level work isn't going to pay child support for 200 kids. What could they get from him, 5 cents/month per kid? But he won't have to pay because he did it through the donation system, which makes him at least moderately smarter than the idiot you mentioned.

That's a safe bet, but most donors aren't disabled.

Guys shouldn't be partaking in ANY kind of sperm donation, even if they're currently absolved of child support by the state. One court decision going the wrong way and they'll risk suddenly being named responsible to pay.
December 01, 2018
Even if he'd managed to actively parent (as opposed to just providing genetic material), he would still be forgotten within 3 generations. Most people don't know much of anything that far up their family tree. Or they read about it, think "huh, that's interesting" and go on with their lives.

I'm more interested in how I am regarded by the people I actually know and love. Maybe future generations will worship me for god knows what reason, but if they do I sure as fuck won't know about it. I'll be dead. So yeah...I focus on actual people who're here in my life.
December 02, 2018
I can only assume the guy is a pathetic sack of an asshole if he honestly has NOBODY in his life who would remember him if he were to die. Family, friends, spouses/partners, coworkers, neighbors, no one? You usually have to really work at it to truly have no one to care about you, either by isolating yourself entirely from society or by being a total piece of shit.

So this guy went around to several clinics leaving spunk deposits while operating under the impression that just because he contributed the DNA, the children spawned from his samples would immediately want a relationship with him? A lot more goes into being a father than a sperm contribution and I feel bad if any of these 200 kids have stepfathers who helped raise them only for them to run off to get to know their "real" father, which I'm shocked, it sounds like a lot of these kids did just that.

Sperm donation is typically confidential, isn't it? If a man wants to have kids and actually play an active role in their lives, then he'd have kids with someone the old-fashioned way. Donating sperm in order to be remembered is like sticking a nickel in the charity collection jar at a cash register to be remembered. Sure, the contribution will help someone, but nobody's going to specifically remember you for doing it because so many other people are doing the same thing.

Also, I wonder how all these kids feel knowing that they were born basically to stroke some stranger's ego. Here I thought the whole "giving a kid a job at birth" thing was something that happened in typical breeding scenarios. I never thought it would extend to sperm donation. Not to mention, does he think people are going to talk about him for generations and generations? You usually have to do something pretty fucking monumental for that to happen. Most everyone is forgotten after a couple of generations and this assclown isn't that special that he'd be remembered longer than that.
December 03, 2018
usually someone who cannot find a girl by the time they hit this age, something is wrong that most women pick up on it and avoid them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 04, 2018
There is so much fuck up in that story, where do you even begin? And you guys are right, this guy's twisted motivations still won't be served-- no one will remember him. Let's hope whatever self-diagnosed mental illness he has isn't hereditary, and that the sperm banks wise up about their lax procedures.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login