Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

50 visual examples of what we're missing out on

Posted by Cambion 
50 visual examples of what we're missing out on
November 29, 2018
https://www.boredpanda.com/parenting-in-a-nutshell/?cexp_id=13969&cexp_var=8&_f=featured

Yeah, sign me right the fuck up! But only after I blow my brains out.
Re: 50 visual examples of what we're missing out on
November 29, 2018
The one of the kid puking on his mother's head made my stomach churn.

I'm sure that breeders would say to us at the very end, "But it's alllll worth it!"
November 29, 2018
The one with the pony in the bedroom was kinda cool and the sprog waaaay up on the Lowes shelves was kinda funny, the rest were awful
November 29, 2018
cfdavep
The one with the pony in the bedroom was kinda cool and the sprog waaaay up on the Lowes shelves was kinda funny, the rest were awful

Yes! The pony was adorable and made up for the other gross shots.
November 29, 2018
Those ones were kind of funny, but even then it puts breeding into perspective. Are 48 horrible/disgusting moments really worth one or two funny/cute ones? I'm sure parents will say it is because they're supposed to say it's worth it regardless of how they actually feel, but in reality, I guarantee it's not worth it. Not even a little.
November 29, 2018
Cambion
Those ones were kind of funny, but even then it puts breeding into perspective. Are 48 horrible/disgusting moments really worth one or two funny/cute ones? I'm sure parents will say it is because they're supposed to say it's worth it regardless of how they actually feel, but in reality, I guarantee it's not worth it. Not even a little.

Not at all. The pony would be adorable in a photo by himself. It makes me want to find a petting zoo with ponies and cute critters. I think about the sweet shy little Capybara I pet a couple of years ago. And the amazing sting rays I pet 3 years ago, one was an especially curious little guy.

When I see the kids I cringe and think about hours wasted cleaning up those messes and it physically pains me a bit.
December 03, 2018
absolutely no sympathy for any of them

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 05, 2018
I do feel really bad for the poor horse.
Poor thing has to put up with an annoying spawn jumping all over it.

Everything else is just the same old homemade misery. Not an ounce of sympathy there. And just a LOL for the "Its all worth it !!1!!!1!!"-Chorus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login