Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You dont know what youre missing..... Violent autard style

Posted by ladybug2203 
You dont know what youre missing..... Violent autard style
December 06, 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/09/i-fear-my-14-year-old-son-will-kill-me-one-day

I agree with the stranger in the article that said he needed a good smack
Holy shit, that's messed up...
I doubt that smacks will even help. I ain't no doc, but guess, some heavy tranquilizers are the only thing to somehow restrain that monstrosity of a sprog.
I still don't really get what this whole autism stuff is all about - but this sounds more like "criminally insane".
Nothing is worth enought to go through shit like that. I for my part am so freaking happy that I'm childfree, and will never even come close to having my own pweshusss creep/thug in my home. 100% dodged the bullet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
Re: You dont know what youre missing..... Violent autard style
December 06, 2018
something like this needs to be institutionalized. but the poly shitties closed them down with the help of the aclu.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 06, 2018
Moo whines about lack of support (AKA taxpayers footing the bills) and lack of institutions (where, again, taxpayers foot the bill). Lesson learned (hopefully) you choose to have kids, you deal with the expenses. If Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy does visit, it will be to leave gifts, not pay for care.

If one out of every 59 kids born would cost in excess of $250,000 to institutionalize maybe it is time for aspiring parents to consider adopting a healthy older child who isn't autistic, not having kids or making enough money to roll the dice and give birth the old-fashioned way.

If I have a 1 in 59 odds in rolling the dice of paying out $250K a year for snake eyes I'm not touching the dice in the first place.
December 06, 2018
The costs of raising an autard..

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/money/2918134/cost-raising-autistic-child

Not to mention the cherub is only 14 so hes only going to get bigger and stronger
December 06, 2018
I feel especially bad for the brother. Even though they got a violent flaptard, Moo and Duh still chose to roll the dice by reproducing. That brother Joe didn't ask to be born, nor did he ask to have such a freak as his sibling.

Makes me wonder, could these people put Tardo up for adoption? Like can they refuse to accept kids into the system for any reason? I very very seriously doubt anyone would pay money for this maniac, but it sounds like these people can't put their tard in a nut house for whatever reason and he can't stay at home forever given his very violent tendencies and they have someone come in to wrangle his ass only once in a while when he needs 24/7 wrangling. I know they chose to breed and it's still their fucking fault, but this isn't just a little inconvenience or annoyance. This screechtard is legitimately dangerous to others and to himself and if they don't want to look out for their own safety, they have to consider the fact that they are endangering their younger child by keeping their older child around. Just because Smacky the tard hasn't walloped his brother yet doesn't mean he won't. Anything at all can set off a tard and this fucker sounds big and strong enough to seriously injure someone smaller than him and the parents might not be able to pry his hands off his brother's throat.

Can someone tell me why it's unacceptable for a man to beat his wife (or vice versa because domestic/physical abuse doesn't swing in one direction), but it's okey-dokey for a child to beat its parent? Like that's just par for the course as far as maternal love or some shit? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Duh snapped after one too many wranglings and just beat a few hematomas into the bastard's head. Moo even said that the people assigned to help them seem more concerned about the parents murdering the tard rather than the tard murdering the parents. That's quite telling.
December 06, 2018
Mum needs a taser. I don't understand why they don't have something in place to defend themselves, even as a last resort. She just takes the beating. Duh needs to step up and protect his family.
December 07, 2018
blondie
Mum needs a taser. I don't understand why they don't have something in place to defend themselves, even as a last resort. She just takes the beating. Duh needs to step up and protect his family.

Both parents need to step up and protect the sibling-- he didn't ask to be shoved into that situation. Their primary responsibility should be to the kid who can't protect himself AND isn't a murderer in the making. If they want to let the kid pound on them, fine. But the other child shouldn't suffer for their idiotic choices.
I mean is there even something like insane asylums left, i mean for such ppl? The way it looks, all of the big ones closed down a long time ago, and the ones in existence are either just parts of normal hospitals for short-term teatment, or kind of like prisons for insane convicts who already have committed a crime.
December 07, 2018
bastet-the-bass-cat
I mean is there even something like insane asylums left, i mean for such ppl? The way it looks, all of the big ones closed down a long time ago, and the ones in existence are either just parts of normal hospitals for short-term teatment, or kind of like prisons for insane convicts who already have committed a crime.

Last i checked beating the shit out of someone is a crime in every jurisdiction
December 07, 2018
sometimes I think there are reasons some children end up chained to walls and beds. this one in light of the lack of any help from gubmint is a prime candidate imo. r/childfree in reddit would regard this as advocating violence towards children. is there a point where it becomes necessary? if that tardo was a stranger and they defended themselves by killing it, it would be legal self defense. but because it's a fucking tardo child it is a crime?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 07, 2018
I actually feel quite sorry for this woman. I don't understand why she had to have another kid, though. The best I can come up with is that they wanted to try for a normal one? I'm not sure.

I find it laughable that when she first approached someone about respite for Robbie the Retard, she was told that he (the aggressor) was perfectly fine and safe. Ummm...excuse me, but what about the rest of the family? Don't they have the right to feel safe in their own home?

I feel mostly sorry for the younger brother. I totally understand why he would hate his older brother.

Stories like this just make me so happy that I never played Russian Roulette with my reproductive organs.
December 07, 2018
This violent autard needs to be put into a state institution. At this point, the tard isn't going to get any better and the family is in danger. This shit is beating up his mother. It's only a matter of time before he picks up a household item and bludgeons her to death with it. All the therapy in the world won't fix a profoundly violent ASD child. But a padded cell would keep him away from the rest of the normal world.

Smacking the tard won't help; it will just set him off more and make him more violent.

I won't judge them for having a profoundly ASD child, because they didn't find out until he was 4 years old. It's not as if they did a pre-natal test, found out it was profoundly disabled, birthed it anyway and then expected social services pay for it. That behavior would merit all the derision and scorn I could muster up.

Their main concern now should be their normal son and making a good life with him, because their eldest son is a lost cause.
December 07, 2018
Peace

Their main concern now should be their normal son and making a good life with him, because their eldest son is a lost cause.

BOTH children are a lost cause, as most likely Robbie will pound the other child to sand, along with the mother.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 08, 2018
ladybug2203

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/money/2918134/cost-raising-autistic-child

Not to mention the cherub is only 14 so hes only going to get bigger and stronger

This is true in literal costs but I added a slush fund for momma/daddie's little helper (some kind of alcohol/drug/bad habit to cope) at $10K plus the loss of one $50K a year income, numerous hospital visits at $30K a year and replacing around $15K a year in household items. Plus outsourced services: restaurant bills and other services at $10K a year. It may still be a little high though. Then again, these kids destroy everything in their paths all the time so there could be more expenses, I bet a day doesn't go by where something isn't destroyed. Wouldn't be surprised if counseling is also an ongoing expense.
December 08, 2018
I don't see the point of keeping someone in society if they have such severe mental disabilities that they will never be able to function in society and they are prone to violence. But I don't see much point in locking someone in an institution either, when there is no hope of recovery, although it is better for the well-being of others than the first option. I think euthanasia would be appropriate in a case like this, it's certainly what people would do if we were talking about a dog in a similar situation. But mention it and watch people get the vapors.
December 08, 2018
freya
ladybug2203

This is true in literal costs but I added a slush fund for momma/daddie's little helper (some kind of alcohol/drug/bad habit to cope) at $10K plus the loss of one $50K a year income, numerous hospital visits at $30K a year and replacing around $15K a year in household items. Plus outsourced services: restaurant bills and other services at $10K a year. It may still be a little high though. Then again, these kids destroy everything in their paths all the time so there could be more expenses, I bet a day doesn't go by where something isn't destroyed. Wouldn't be surprised if counseling is also an ongoing expense.

I was a 90s kid born in 87, people around that time used to make home videos. I know they dont have any monetary value however my autistic sister destroyed them all, it would've been nice to be able to see those again.
December 08, 2018
ladybug2203
freya
ladybug2203

I was a 90s kid born in 87, people around that time used to make home videos. I know they dont have any monetary value however my autistic sister destroyed them all, it would've been nice to be able to see those again.

I don't think there is any way to measure the emotional loss associated to this and I bet emotional losses happens all the time to families that have autistic kids.
December 08, 2018
freya
ladybug2203
freya
ladybug2203

I don't think there is any way to measure the emotional loss associated to this and I bet emotional losses happens all the time to families that have autistic kids.

It's so true. And everyone always tells me "but having an autistic sibling made you so mature/strong/wise beyond your years!"

That may be, however I'd gladly trade in the extra maturity to not have PTSD and watching my loved ones get beat up when I was only a kid (she did it to me the least because I always fought back).

A little extra maturity is definitely NOT worth all this! Besides, a kid should be a kids not a mini-adult. An 8 year old being "wise beyond their years" is NOT a good thing IMHO.

That being said maybe it's a good thing the home videos are gone....
December 09, 2018
New article: "The [UK] government’s draft bill on domestic abuse may for the first time include violence by children to parents and carers. Here a parent documents the abuse she lived with from her autistic son and asks what needs to change to help families in crisis."

While some may find this shocking, for others it’s a familiar story. A freedom of information request last year revealed that in the year 2015/16, 10,051 cases of domestic violence against adults by children were investigated by 35 of the 43 police forces in England and Wales. Of these cases, 874 led to cautions being issued and 1,459 to juveniles being charged with offences.

In 2015, the first major study into adolescent (aged over 16) to parent violence (APV) found that 77% of all parent victims were female and 87% of perpetrators male. “It is a hidden abuse of women,” says the study’s author, Rachel Condry, associate professor of criminology at the University of Oxford. “That is why it has to be taken so seriously.”

Met Police figures show reports of child to parent violence (CPV) increased 95% from 920 in 2012 to 1,801 in 2016. However, it is difficult to know whether this is because the issue is more widespread or is reported more often.
December 09, 2018
bastet-the-bass-cat
Holy shit, that's messed up...
I doubt that smacks will even help. I ain't no doc, but guess, some heavy tranquilizers are the only thing to somehow restrain that monstrosity of a sprog.
I still don't really get what this whole autism stuff is all about - but this sounds more like "criminally insane".
Nothing is worth enought to go through shit like that. I for my part am so freaking happy that I'm childfree, and will never even come close to having my own pweshusss creep/thug in my home. 100% dodged the bullet.

I think all but mild cases of autism need tranquilizers. I am not a bigot, I am a sufferer of mild autism.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 09, 2018
ladybug2203
It's so true. And everyone always tells me "but having an autistic sibling made you so mature/strong/wise beyond your years!"

That's just a way of excusing a kid being robbed of their childhood. It's bullshit.

ladybug2203
That may be, however I'd gladly trade in the extra maturity to not have PTSD and watching my loved ones get beat up when I was only a kid (she did it to me the least because I always fought back).

More proof that these kids know exactly what they're doing and only pick victims who won't kick their asses. They don't do it because it's compulsive, they do it because they know they'll get by with it.
December 09, 2018
kittehpeoples
ladybug2203

That's just a way of excusing a kid being robbed of their childhood. It's bullshit.

ladybug2203

More proof that these kids know exactly what they're doing and only pick victims who won't kick their asses. They don't do it because it's compulsive, they do it because they know they'll get by with it.

One incident I remember clear as day, I was 12 years old (sister is 2 yrs younger than me); we were in the car and out of nowhere she smacked me really hard. I didnt even fight back I just yelled "ow!" (I was more startled than anything), and my dad instead of asking if I was alright, barked at me "you handled that lousily!" I think it's because I yelled ouch too loudly for his liking but who knows....he never gave me a clear answer when I asked what I did wrong

Actually I think I handled it quite well considering I did not smack her back that time.

Words cannot describe how utterly alone I felt in that moment, and I got lectured for "sulking" and "having a poor attitude" the entire vacation (we were on our way to the shore). Yeah nothing says good attitude like beating up your family. But remember everyone I'm the one with the bad attitude..... my parents took us to the shore frequently and always told me I was crazy for not enjoying these trips. So getting smacked around shouldn't matter as long as you are in a vacation destination amirite?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login