Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo cancels loaf shower because guests are making fun of sprog's name

Posted by Cambion 
Moo cancels loaf shower because guests are making fun of sprog's name
December 10, 2018
https://www.boredpanda.com/baby-shower-cancellation-name-shaming/

While I'm sure it must have been hard for Moo to turn her nose up at free money and stuff, I guarantee you she thinks she's genuinely punishing people by cancelling the loaf shower. But the gist of this pile of shit is that Moo plans to give her unborn loaf a completely retarded kre8ive name and is throwing a huge tantrum because her friends and family are hassling her about it.

Her unborn loaf's FIRST name is going to be "Squire Sebastian Senator." Moo also states very proudly that he will not only not be allowed to have a nickname, but that everyone will be required to address him by his full first name all the time.

Moo
My baby's name WILL be a revolution. It will push people to question everything. Why name your baby boring and over-used names like Joshua, Brian, Sam, Nick, Mark, Bella, Marina, etc. when you can name it something special.

Uhh, no, I doubt it. Odds are much, it will push people to wonder what sort of mental disabilities the kid's mother has to give him such a stupid name and insist that it be used in full when the child is spoken to. And names like Josh and Sam are neither overused nor boring. They're normal names that haven't worn out their welcome by a long shot. You know what, I might just have rolled my eyes if the kid's name was either "Squire" or "Senator," and of course "Sebastian" is a sane name. But a three-part first name?

She goes on to explain that there are senators and squires in her family tree, so that makes it okay to name the kid after them. What's the explanation for Sebastian, then? Related to the crab from The Little Mermaid too?

I would love to know why this can't be considered child abuse. This kid will get bullied for his especially stupid name in a sea of normally stupid names, it could easily keep him from being taken seriously by employers and possibly even schools, and just the fact that he'll have to write it out multiple times a day, every single day in class. Would you hire a fucking landscaper from Squire Sebastian Senator Landscaping, LLC? All because Mommy thinks so highly of her loins.
First of all, she refers to her own child as "it." That's promising. And making it oh so clear that this is all about her-- the kid doesn't even rate as an afterthought here. What a fucking bitch. I'm guessing 99.9% of people on the shower invite list are freaking relieved that they aren't obligated to spend an afternoon with her.

Cambion
Moo also states very proudly that he will not only not be allowed to have a nickname, but that everyone will be required to address him by his full first name all the time.

And think of how surprised she's going to be when she finds out she can't control other people, including her kid. You think that poor wretch is going to demand that his teachers and friends call him by that monstrosity of a "name"?

Wonder what the duh thinks of all this.
I think it's funny how she thinks that her fake-ass family (her words) are judging the loaf because of that dumb name. They're judging HER. Most people are fully aware of the fact that the kid isn't naming itself.

She's setting this kid up for a life full of fail. It's tough enough for a kid to be accepted by his or her peers, but give them a name like that, and...

Well, we all know what understanding, benevolent beings kids are on school playgrounds! /sarcasm off.

Reminds me of that little song: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. I'm wondering if she gets inpig with another he-sprog, she would consider that?
Re: Moo cancels loaf shower because guests are making fun of sprog's name
December 10, 2018
If there is a duh.
how many wanna bet kiddo changes his name when it is legally possible for him to do so

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 10, 2018
Cambion
Her unborn loaf's FIRST name is going to be "Squire Sebastian Senator."

How about calling him Squirt? grinning smiley
December 10, 2018
Bet she throws another fit when 100% of the invited guests fail to send her gifts. She'll likely have a meltdown.
December 10, 2018
Fucking hell, when I was still a book monkey, I felt bad for the kindergarteners who were forced to spell out their Moo's stupid long-ass hyphenated name because she couldn't just pick one or the other. Poor fuckers probably spent 15 minutes writing "James Martin-Swarthsborough*" on one assignment. (*not a real name)

kittehpeoples
And think of how surprised she's going to be when she finds out she can't control other people, including her kid. You think that poor wretch is going to demand that his teachers and friends call him by that monstrosity of a "name"?

Oh I'm sure that won't stop her. Her baybee's name is gonna be a REVOLUTION! So I'm sure she won't hesitate to verbally abuse anyone who doesn't call her child by his full first name at all times. Someone who would give their kid such a bullshit name will go out of her way to scream at anyone who doesn't do what she says. I'm sure she'll quickly become a favorite among other parents, teachers, and the community, as in her craptastic behavior will prevent anyone from wanting to be around the poor kid.

One can only hope she runs out of steam, relents, and lets her kid go by "Sebastian." But I'm not holding my breath - if Moos are good at anything, it's crusading for the worst things with a seemingly bottomless reservoir of fervor. If her kid doesn't want to be called by this bullshit name, she'll take it as a personal affront and will probably punish the kid for it.
Cambion
Oh I'm sure that won't stop her. Her baybee's name is gonna be a REVOLUTION! So I'm sure she won't hesitate to verbally abuse anyone who doesn't call her child by his full first name at all times.

Oh, I don't think anything will stop her from being a bitch, I agree. But it still doesn't mean she can control what other people do. I bet her meltdown when she realizes somebody, somewhere isn't going to bend to her will winds up being *spectacular*.
December 11, 2018
kittehpeoples
Cambion
Oh I'm sure that won't stop her. Her baybee's name is gonna be a REVOLUTION! So I'm sure she won't hesitate to verbally abuse anyone who doesn't call her child by his full first name at all times.

Oh, I don't think anything will stop her from being a bitch, I agree. But it still doesn't mean she can control what other people do. I bet her meltdown when she realizes somebody, somewhere isn't going to bend to her will winds up being *spectacular*.

I recall that lesson at age of 3-4. Her arrested development is going to catch up with her as a moo.
I'm curious if we can expect another melt down when the guests who are uninvited don't send presents. She seems the type to whine that not being invited to the baby shower doesn't mean you don't "owe" her presents preferably very expensive baby items or lots of cash.
December 21, 2018
Better that "Shower" be cancelled. All "showers" do is make pregnancy look glamorous.
Yeesh! This sounds like my sister, she narrowed down the baby names to 2 when she was pregnant. Which I thought was alright, until I heard what they were, her first pic was Emmalayah. Wish I was kidding. I begged and pleaded with her to please think of the what misery the kid might have in the future. Her and our mother's response, "but it's kyuteeee". Breeder logic, but thankfully a ray of light did permeate that thick skull finally. And the kid was given the other name on the list, which was close to average.
This lady is a self-centered control freak, plain and simple. I'm sure she's an intolerable shit about many other things.

I feel sorry for the kid, but also for any teachers, coaches, scout leaders, or other adults in his life. They're gonna have to deal with his shit of a mother. She will be up in everyone's grill about her oh-so-special kid.

I've dealt with long names at work, but at least they were actual names. This kid's saddled with something that's 66% not a name. Hopefully he learns to tell others "just call me Sebastian", and then changes his name as soon as he's 18.

And then joins the army and leaves his ridiculous, controlling mother far behind.
December 23, 2018
starvingauthor
I'm curious if we can expect another melt down when the guests who are uninvited don't send presents. She seems the type to whine that not being invited to the baby shower doesn't mean you don't "owe" her presents preferably very expensive baby items or lots of cash.

Oh no doubt she'll throw a tantrum about that too. Just because Her Highness cancelled the gift grab doesn't mean the guests are off the hook. She's most likely well on her way to burning all possible bridges and winding up with zero support from family or friends. Moos just love to lean on everyone for everything and I know exactly how this shit will play out. She's bitched everyone out for hassling her over her brat's name, so she cancelled the shower. She will still expect gifts that no one will give because, well, she cancelled the shower. Cue tantrum. The loaf comes out and she'll be whining left and right for money, babysitting, food, and so on. No one will oblige because she's a bitch and told them off already. Cue tantrum and more name-calling and shaming these people on social media where they can see it themselves. She'll keep trying to get people to do shit for her and no one will help because of her past behavior.

Eventually, she'll just start taking all this out on the kid because there is no one else for her to scream at when everyone she knows has unfriended her, blocked her number or ignores her calls and it certainly isn't going to be her fault because it's never Moo's fault!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login