Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moo donates kidney

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moo donates kidney
December 15, 2018
https://www.upi.com/Kidney-donor-unjustly-fired-board-rules/76851351019113/

Apparently a single moo tries to donate a kidney to her female boss. After a better match was found the kidney went to the next person in the donation list and the boss moved up a notch on the list. The moo then developed health problems recovering and was fired by the same boss she tried to save. People seem to be saying that the moo was just overly nice and was screwed over by the boss, but maybe she offered the kidney in return for job security to feed her kids and this is the thanks she gets. A weird story
Re: Single moo donates kidney
December 16, 2018
This is why I would refuse to donate an organ while alive. It may sound selfish, but unless I really REALLY know and like you I would refuse to donate anything that can't regenerate. I'm not sure if I'm still in the database for bone marrow or not and I will donate blood but that it. Once I'm dead though have at it, but I'm not risking what health I have to help someone I have no ties to.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
December 16, 2018
No good deed goes unpunished.
December 17, 2018
This is an amazing level of "fuck you."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login