Another stupid actress who was nothing until she had brats Part Two
December 29, 2018
Remember this discussion a few months ago about S.Bullock?

S.Bullock stars in Bird Box, main premise is it a horror film. The strangest part is she is pregnant
in the movie. Looked her up and she is 54. She has sex with a roomate and greatly implies this was a
very short relationship IOW she became pregnant virtually overnight. Now if she were a teenager or in her early 20's this would be a realistic fertility expectation. Wouldn't a sane actress/producer who has more than enough money to retire on pass the experience of being an expectant mother onto a woman in her 20's or 30's?

Yet here she is, working beyond overtime as both an executive producer AND main actress. What about the kids which mean more to her than anything in the world?

Link:http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,424200,424206#msg-424206
Re: Another stupid actress who was nothing until she had brats Part Two
December 29, 2018
freya
S.Bullock stars in Bird Box, main premise is it a horror film. The strangest part is she is pregnant
in the movie. Looked her up and she is 54. She has sex with a roomate and greatly implies this was a
very short relationship IOW she became pregnant virtually overnight. Now if she were a teenager or in her early 20's this would be a realistic fertility expectation. Wouldn't a sane actress/producer who has more than enough money to retire on pass the experience of being an expectant mother onto a woman in her 20's or 30's?

If the movie follows the book, it jumps around in time. The main part of the story would take place when the kid was 10 or 12, somewhere around in there. So storytelling-wise, a woman in her 50s would be plausible as a mother to an unexpected 12 year old. (Keep in mind this is my memory after reading something about the book, not the book itself-- I could be wrong, but this is what I recall.)

From a CF pov, it looks like another movie about the preciousness of children and screws up (for me) an otherwise interesting horror premise.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login